Help! I'm too tight...

SmallPaul1

Back story is i have very little experience with being a bottom. In my life i have only taken a cock is 3x. The very first time it was pretty easy, no pain just pure pleasure. Then a month later we tried again with the same person and he couldn't get it in. About a year later i tried again with this one guy and at first it hurt then we re-positioned and it was fine. Come to about a year and a half ago hooked up with this one guy who had the biggest cock yet. After a few minutes of trying it went in and again felt good. Now today I had this hookup and he knew i was tight and been a while since i last hooked up. It was a complete failure, we tried for 30 minutes to get it in and even tried using my dildo (which i hardly use). This was the most painful experience to date.

So what all can i do to loosen up down there? I cant top (see my name) and i want to fell the pleasure i felt the first time i ever had a sex.
Even when i try to play with my dildo it takes me a while to get it in. Please any tips? This last experience has left me embarrassed. 

Same here, i`m to tight. So jealous on those loose assholes.

i tried for years to stretch my hole but even with the narrowst buttplug it hearts so much after a minute.

Although recently in a booth at a abs a scruffy old trucker type entered and was so dominant/

He undressed me and kissed me heavy, i dont like that but he pushed me in a sub role so i accepted my position.

He had a thin long cock, he bends me, licks my asshole and then i feel his cock against my ass. i asked are you gonna fuck me bare? Yes offcourse he said.

Wow it fits. I had a bare cock fucking me. It felt great. And then he came deep in me. Not a virgin anymore. 

He was awesome , just my type a old hairy big belly  ugly trucker 

Went home and fucked my wife with my ass leaking sperm.

I'm generally tight too, but I find that stems from me being nervous, or the top is impatient. For me poppers help a lot. The last few times I've been fucked they were thick but I was so into the moment I took that dick like a pro. Also try buying a butt plug set that has small medium and large plus. Start with the small and keeping it in so you get used too the feeling and gradually try the next size up. 

A lot of the pain comes from us tensing up so relaxation and repetition are the keys and most importantly enjoy yourself in the moment 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Poppers can be a useful aid in getting started taking cock. They relax the soft muscle tissue in your sphincter, preventing spasm and allowing it to stretch more easily without pain. You don’t have to go crazy with it - just a couple of whiffs should get you going.

Once you become more accustomed to inserting objects into your anus, there really is no substitute for practice. Use dildos and plugs, gradually increasing in size, and go slowly - listen to what your body tells you, especially when it says it’s at its limit.

And no matter what size you are, don’t be so sure you can’t Top - one of the most terrifying Tops who uses me enjoys forcing me to have repeated anal orgasms with masterful use of his very small cock. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Practice and get experience.  Your hole will stretch.  It will hurt, but you have to keep doing it to get the experience.  Suck it up.

Especially if you like experienced Alpha's Boy, you're just gonna have to take it. Period.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Riverfk said:

Especially if you like experienced Alpha's Boy, you're just gonna have to take it. Period.

That's right.  It's a bottom boy's job to take it.

So I’m also tight—annoyingly so. I never head into the big game without warming up first—meaning my pre fuck routine involves cleaning AND stretching with a dildo/but plug. I use poppers and I push that bad boy in and I try to keep it in for a while. Eventually, I’ll work myself up to fucking myself with the toy—and usually that’s enough to get me ready for play time with even the most impatient tops. 

When i I first started doing this, it took forever. Now I’ve got the whole routine, cleaning and all, down to 20 minutes. 

Also helps release any trapped water you have up there— or worse...”mud”.

Guest RD4analsex

your never to tight for a large thick cock that wants to take your ass for his pleasure. So bare the until he is deep in you depositing his reward (cum) to you. not your opened wide enough tae other cocks