Young guy, old guy

Got a tap from a young guy on Grinder one day. He is a cute black kid with a nice cock. Wanted to fuck BAD.  I decided, though at work, to take an hour off and pick him up. He got in my car and I stroked his cock. It was rock hard, very prominent through his silky shorts.

We drove to a local business tower, the upper levels are almost empty and the bathrooms almost never used. Going into the handicap stall, we close the door and both of us drop our pants and underwear. His cock is oozing precum, so turned on. I turn and face the wall, leaning forward to give him easy access to my ass. He brought a small container of lube (that kid thinks of everything) and lubed me and his cock. Pushed in and started pumping. Hugging me, he kisses the back of my neck while pushing deep. Feels fabulous! Not too large, not too small, just right!

We aren't disturbed by anyone coming into the men's room. He keeps pumping, pulling out occasionally to slap my ass with his cock, then plunges back in.  After about 5 minutes of good fucking, hje's panting and picking up speed. I know my reward is coming (literally) very soon.

He plunged deep, groans and I feel his cock jump and pulse inside me. So hot!  He pulls out with a wet plop sound. I clench my ass to keep his load inside me. He said he shot 7 big strings in me. Damn. It felt so good, wet, sloppy.

I drive him back and return to work with paper towels stuffed in my undies to catch any cum that might seep out. 

Since then, the kid won't stop pestering me about fucking me again. Says he loves my ass. I know I loed his cock.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3

My biggest thrill when first coming out in Hollywood - Sexy, older masculine dudes! At 21 I got carded hard, EVERY TIME, the validity of my driver's licence questioned or getting tongue-in-cheek complements of how REAL MY FAKE ID LOOKS. Well I was one of those smooth innocent-looking, wrongly accused of forging documents to get in with THE BIG BOYS. Some wondered how I got in and many would stay clear of me, assuming I was really underage and TROUBLE.

My first big fetish were manly denim, cowboy guys like the ones I had seen in COLT Magazine when I was beating off, all sexually frustrated. I had an older 'slut-mentor' CHARLES, (from work) who treated me like his horny gay 'son' upon whom he wanted to dote by 'making fantasies come true'. "Okay, go out with me and show me the ropes! I WANT A BULL!"

At the MOTHERLODE (a gay pick-up bar with a Western theme) I would spot these hunky guys dressed all butch in denims, boots, the 'RUGGED' look. Big crotches, big smiles, popular beefy fuckers that were out-of-my-league (mostly because of lacking self-esteem and me not being more aggressive) Charles would lead me INTO THE PACK of these alpha bros and after getting accepted (like a little brother) I would end up picking up one or the other... typically the one I had my heart set on...

Would end up ME TOPPING the dude and him taking my fat teenager (looking) cock and letting me cum inside him...

The rush of busting my nut into a seasoned bull with a big cock of his own was an incredible hi! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3