Anonymous Breeding

wetboy27

I've been chatting on and off with a young guy attending the local college.  He's 21 and wants to fuck someone bareback.  Describes himself as fit with an above-average sized uncut cock aching to breed a willing hole.  We've been chatting for a few months now.  At long last he agreed to meet on the condition of complete anonymity - dark room ass up face down.  I immediately agreed and gave him the address.  He said he was less than 5 minutes away.  I begged for a little extra time to clean up and get ready but not enough to scare him off.  I wanted his load and he's been a long time cumming.

Ass up on the bed he texts me that he's here.  I text him to come in and I take a hit of poppers.  I've clean up and my asshole is lubed and ready.  I hear him fumbling with his belt and his pants fall to the ground.  He climbs up on the bed and while he lubes his cock I take one more hit of poppers just for good measure.  I groan as he works his cock into my asshole.  I love the feeling of the weight he's using to leverage his dick into my hole.  When he's in and starts fucking he pushes my ass down into the bed and tells me in a low growl to "get down".  He fucks me slow but deep with an unpredictable rhythm.  If my move my ass up to meet his thrusts he growls at me to "get down and stay down".  He finally settles into a rhythm and fucks the shit out of me.  Picks up speed and dumps his load in me.  Pulls up his pants and he's gone.  Never saw his face.  Can't wait for the next time. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2

Guest CuriousDallas

Know a few guys at SMU like that and love getting it that way. Typically they’re str8 or bi, maybe have a GF, are kinda embarrassed about it and just want release. I’m all too eager to give them that release

The best is NO TALK, just animal magnetism in a bar known for players & barebackers. I casual nod, him leading the way, me following! Both me and 'the stranger' going commando,  for showing off and  for easy access and expected promiscuous sex, and off in a dark corner, and raw penetration with full cream-pie... and back to the bar with no further contact.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Agree with everyone else... That's so hot as to be pretty much perfect. I LOVE anon breeding. I love, even if the lights are on, being the bottom who gives so few fucks who's cock is in his ass that I'll just keep my face burried in a pillow. I love it when I find out later on that this buddy of mine or that bred me at the bath house or in the park a few weeks ago. And I love the way that tops try to humiliate me for having no clue who's cum is inside me. Fuck, just thinking about it, I think I need to go get some anonymous cock asap.

• Like 2

On 7/6/2019 at 7:35 AM, CuriousDallas said:

Know a few guys at SMU like that and love getting it that way. Typically they’re str8 or bi, maybe have a GF, are kinda embarrassed about it and just want release. I’m all too eager to give them that release

I would love to meet those guys,  but never have any luck.  Where and how do you meet them?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I met this guy on BBRT, that really turned me onto this. We had a lot of back and fourth emails then he just stopped emailing. 

I gave him the indication that I was serious too. Anyway, between renting a room at the bathhouse, putting ass in the air, for strangers to fuck me, and my brief correspondance, with the guy on BBRT, has really pointed me in this direction.

As a top, my dick jumps and swells up if I walk up to the btms place, am told to wait 5min, some guy walks out of the door the btm is at when I get a txt to cum in, and when I do walk in its your bare ass up doggie -- being a cumdump for that other guys dick and mine .. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1