Two BBRTS ads - Two bottoms, same hotel - Which would you choose, and why?

ErosWired

The wordier one makes me feel like I'm going to get a lecture from a bottom who never shuts up. And the shorter one doesn't tell me anything I wouldn't already have assumed. A brief (need I say truthful) physical description and what you're down for is probably the right level of detail.. 

This is really interesting. It looks like several of those who have responded so far basically make the assumption, based on the amount of language in the first ad, that the bottom behind the first ad will be chatty/talkative and not focused on the ‘business at hand’. This being the case, I can see why a Top looking for an anon scene might be put off. But in actuality, there’s no reason the bottom would have to be as wordy as his ad.

While the second one is concise (a plus), there’s nothing in its content to set that bottom apart from any other nameless, faceless piece of ass hung out there, it seems to me. It’s little more than a pin stuck in a map with a tag reading: ‘Ass Here’ but nothing to inspire choosing to use it.

6 hours ago, Riverfk said:

#1, much more thought and effort went into it, and being pre-loaded seals the deal.

I would add that being pre-loaded tells me that he's real, and that other men found him to be worth fucking. #2 is more hypothetical. I've responded to lots of #2's (and will again) just to get stood-up or jacked around.

• Upvote 1