Sleeping-Breeding

I am a 48 year old bottom that learned the joys of BB sex in my 20s. It was a long week and I had been traveling for work missing my regular fuck bud. I finally got home late Friday night had a beer, striped down and collapsed in bed. I fell fast asleep thinking about the fuck I was going to get tomorrow. In the wee hours of the morning I started to wake from my sleep realizing that a weight was on top of me, then realized that my ass was stretched full. A big hard cock was slowly working its way in and out of my ass. I was being fucked while I slept. I yelled out WTF get off of me dude. The owner of the big cock up my ass said a “shut the fuck up bitch - take my cock”. Then he said ‘I’m gonna breed your ass”. He then pounded his dick deep and hard up my ass balls deep. I didn’t recognize the voice. I tried to squirm away but my arms were pinned at my side by the guy fucking my ass. As he continued to plow my ass the pain was intense, I was scared and screaming, begging him to stop . Again he told me to shut up and take it. Tears were flowing down my checks as the big dick continued to use my ass. I realized I was being raped. I tried to turn to see who was using my ass but his full weight of his chest was on my back as he pile drived my ass, my arms were above my head being held down, so I was pretty much not able to move or get away. The whole time I was being fucked the guy fucking me kept telling me to shut up and that he was gonna breed my bitch hole.  That I was his bitch now and that he owned my ass. He starting fucking me faster and harder. I could feel the wetness of the sweat dripping off his body as he pounded my ass. I was on my stomach with my legs spread wide and could feel his balls slapping against my ass making a slapping sound each time his cock bottomed out in my ass. The pain of the big cock is gone and I start push my ass back on his cock. I am surprised that my begging him to stop has turned into begging him to fuck me. He hears and says “that’s right you want this don’t you?” I am covered in sweat and yelp each time that cock hits my prostrate. I am a moaning bitch for his cock. Here I am being held down and being  rape fucked in my own bed. Oh and I am loving it. My ass feels so good taking that cock. All the time I am being tucked he keeps up his verbal assault calling me his slut, his bitch and telling me to take his cock and that he is gonna breed my hole.  I am moaning and groaning loving the fucking I am getting, but thinking what am I gonna do after he is done fucking me. I have a ball bat under the bed I think I can reach but my arms are being held down. I don’t wanna hurt the guy, but feel the need to protect myself. I think to myself I will just grab the bat and ask him to leave after he shots his load up my ass. Ok I have my plan, enjoy the dick pounding my ass, but when he comes that is my chance to go for the bat. He starts grunting and moaning saying he is gonna cum, and bred my ass. Tells me to take his load here it comes bitch. I feel him slow his assault hear him groan. I feel him shake and shudder and feel the warmness of his cum up my ass. He releases my arms as he slowing moves his hips sliding his cock in and out. I reach for the bat and somehow turn away from him. As I turn back to tell him to get the fuck outta my house I realize that he is the friend of my best fuck bud. My best fuck bud comes into the room and says “welcome home dude”. “Hope you enjoyed our welcome home present”.  They both concocked this. The guy who fucked me was a hot 28 year old Hispanic guy with a 8.5 inch uncut cock with big low hanging balls. They told me that they really worked hard to get that big cock up my ass before before I woke up. They told me as they worked my hole with their tongues, fingers, spit and lube I was moaning in my sleep pushing my ass back to them. I still can’t believe I didn’t wake up. Turns out we both have had the hots for the Hispanic guy, but never did anything till now. The Hispanic guy and I are a mess covered in cum,sweat and lube. The three of us jump into the shower to clean up a bit then back to bed to continue our fuck fest. They got me good, I thought I was being raped till the very end. Oh and I did get my revenge on my fuck bud but that is another story.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...