Another cockring question

mjapie1

There have been a number of interesting questions and posts about cockrings before, but I have questions about a cockring over the head of a penis. See the photo attached. It came off my Twitter feed earlier today.

Have you ever worn a cockring like this, or been fucked by someone wearing a cockring like this?

I think a cockring like this would tear the bottoms arse up.

It also looks as if it would be sore to wear for an intense fuck. 

I would also be concerned about it slipping off during sex, it would be difficult and painful to retrieve.

Do you have a view?

Thanks,

J

19D95522-1F13-4A2A-8B79-80739D8FF70F.jpeg

Nice ring (nice cock!) - but in the lubricated environment of another man’s ass, especially if he uses his muscles to milk you, that’s going to come off. Your corona is too flexible to provide a solid enough barrier.

As to getting it out afterward, that’s not going to be an issue... that, too, shall pass.  Or, he could douche it out, but why bother since his assring is likely to pull it off you in the first place? I’d say take off the bling and enjoy the raw fuck.

By the way, where is that lighthouse? Very phallic. 🙂

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1

I saw a picture of a bunch of nude guys on a beach and several (possibly) couples seem to have them on... by the way they sat on blankets... would be hot to imagine them as 'poly-amorous commitment rings' where they are 'together' but both have pledged to let and encourage their partners to be available to any sexual partner raw and promiscuously! The thought makes me tingle!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What is the benefit of having a glans ring?  I agree with others that it's likely to come off, especially with a  hard fuck.  As a bottom, I don't want to try and fish that thing out.  Only thing a top should leave in me is his sperm.

• 2 years later...