Sucking random guys.. How dangerous is it? HIV and other STD's wise?

Hi.

Where I live ,unfortunately the national health insurance doesn't cover PREP. Supposedly bcs there weren't enough studies on effectiveness (LOL) ,but in reality that is, bcs Slavic nations are homophobic in their core. At least it covers the modern HIV&STD's treatments if you get them.

So i am not a chaser at all. I only love the cum and pleasing men , but gotta play it safe ,as I care about my body and health, and I am BSX in a relationship too ,so i stick to my regular FWB for bareback sex and on rare grindr hookups. But i am thinking to be an oral cum slut once ,and sucking few cocks in the same day or something like that.

I have read the articles about oral safety and apparently it's quite safe. But i have found some contradicting ones too: Like some claim don't floss before ,some claim you can,some claim the risk is quite negligible,while others say never do oral without a condom, etc (although, I can't imagine the point of oral with condom).

What do you guys and girls think on the topic? Did anyone actually contracted HIV only from oral IRL? I am mainly concerned about the HIV as this is the most dangerous and annoying one.

Thanks for any answers,have fun.

• 3 months later...

The CDC says the chance of contracting HIV through oral sex is very unlikely. The factors that could allow the transfer of HIV infected blood or semen would be open sores in your mouth, open sores on his dick. If it makes you feel better, I swallowed hundreds of loads and was bred hundreds of times over the last 10-15 years and only contracted syphilis once and Hep B once.  
If you can, go on PrEP (I'm getting it from overseas for $28 a month), get immunized for HPV, HepA, HepB and pneumachoccol. Then get a prescription for doxycycline (or get it overseas).  Doxy has two preventative roles for STIs.

200mg taken within 72 hours after a sexual event reduces chances of syph and chlam by 47%,

100mg taken daily for a week before a crazy sex weekend party and then continue taking for 4 weeks after reduces all STIs by 78%.  This "1 week before through 4 weeks after" is the same protocol for preventing malaria, so there is no adverse effects or any chance of reduced effectiveness. 

• Upvote 2