Where and what age was your first anonymous load received?

Guest pigchaser

Guest Boipussay19

Truly anon was quite recent when I turned 18. Few months after my birthday. Went out with a long time friend to the only gaybar I found on the internet around me. We got into the stalls and gave free blowjobs for hours. Swallowed so much seed. Didn't wanna leave but had to. Just this year we went back and tried BB. Only got 3 takers 😟 but it was still fun.

Edited by Boipussay19

I came of age in the '70's. Although I had been aware I was attracted to men, I hadn't had any real experience. No one had told me about public toilets (of which there were a lot back then, many dating back to victorian times) but one day I read a piece in the local paper about an old downstairs toilet in the market place and what went on there. It was like a revelation, and I couldn't wait to visit. I went the next evening when the market was quiet. I still remember the fear and anticipation as I went down the stone steps into the gloomy toilet which was dimly lit and smelled of piss. A couple of older men were there already, one kneeling in front of the other and sucking his stiff cock.

I nearly fainted with surprise and excitement.

They saw me looking and the one being sucked just waved to me to come over. I did so, and the kneeling guy was soon tugging at my belt. They got my trousers and pants down and he sucked my cock. I was in heaven!

Anyway, before long they took me into a cubicle and bent me over the toilet bowl. They lubed me up and fucked me. They were very gentle, and it was a beautiful experience. Even then I was aware of the dangers of AIDs, but it felt so good I just stood there and let them cum in me.

One wiped me with toilet paper and ruffled my hair and said thanks.

Then they left. Even though I went back a lot, I never saw them again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

In my teens , seeing my single , party , mother sucking and being fucked by raw dicks  !  A couple ( males ) having sucking and fucking in the woods - invited me to their house . I was very curious and learned a lot more - becoming friends - cum loads and becoming vers !   

• Like 2

It was my first weekend as a vers/bottom, in my late 30s.  For much of my life when I was with a guy I was always the top.  I didn't like bottoming because it hurt and was uncomfortable.  Then the SO went out of town for the weekend and I found myself intrigued at the thought of getting fucked.  I played with my ass, used a toy to open it up, and posted on CL.  Before long, I had a married daddy stopping by on his way home from the airport.  He had a condom with him.  I sucked him hard, he wrapped it up and got behind me.  It was bumpy and not very pleasant.  He came and then left. 

I was almost ready then and there to give it up and find a nice ass to fuck, when the most gorgeous black dick I ever saw appeared in my inbox.  In less than an hour he was in my apartment.  He didn't have a condom, but I liked to top bare, so I never hesitated at the idea of taking him raw.  I was on my knees on the couch, bracing myself against the wall, as he slid inside me.  It was the most amazing feeling I've ever had.  He took his time and I loved every second of it!  Long, sensual strokes, hitting my prostate just right.  Then, he informed me he was about to cum, and without a thought I told him I wanted him to cum in my ass.  A few more thrusts and I could feel his cock pulsing against my sphincter as he loaded me.

After he came, my first raw top withdrew, cleaned himself up, and left.  Early the next morning, he emailed me again asking if he could stop by again.  Thrilled, I said yes, and within a half hour his beautiful dick was back in my hole.  This time nothing needed to be said.  He knew I wanted his load, and he filled me again.

I've never looked back.  Now it's up to the top to say he needs a condom; otherwise I assume we're fucking skin-on-skin.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyoralguy4u

I was 13 yrs old and black boys 16 to 18 with really big dicks were fucking me in an old building close to my school They always unloaded in me More black boys heard about me the white sissy who let blacks fuck and use me for sex I swallow everyone loads and by the time I was 16 I think more than 20 or some black were using me for Sex they white tops who use to let me suck them and fucked me  Stayed away from the black boys protected me for the white boys beating me I was owned by the black kids 

public restroom at the mall in grade 9. I learned how to cruise public restrooms for cock and had been sucking off strangers for a few months and was sucking a guy off under the stall with a few loads in my belly and the guy asked if he could finger my pussy. and shortly after that his cock was sliding into my ass without seeing him. he sounded like a mid 40s guy. blew his load in me pretty fast and was out of the restroom even faster but he ended up fucking me pretty regularly and even started taking me home to fuck me with his roommate and a couple other random guys now and then.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

public restroom at the mall in grade 9. I learned how to cruise public restrooms for cock and had been sucking off strangers for a few months and was sucking a guy off under the stall with a few loads in my belly and the guy asked if he could finger my pussy. and shortly after that his cock was sliding into my ass without seeing him. he sounded like a mid 40s guy. blew his load in me pretty fast and was out of the restroom even faster but he ended up fucking me pretty regularly and even started taking me home to fuck me with his roommate and a couple other random guys now and then.

that explains a lot about what a whore you are babygirl. although I'm surprised you didn't start earlier. I guess boys cocks weren't enough for you after a few years and you needed that man meat.

I took my first when I was 24, in Singapore.  It wasn't intended, and there was far too much alcohol involved.   I was persuaded by a Ladyboy to turn around after attempting to top 'her', but I was that tight the condom split!!

Never happened again since ... unfortunately!! 😥

I was 10 yrs when my step dad whored my ass to a few truckers. I had been sucking my step brother since I was 10yrs when my step dad found out about it. He was the first to break into my ass. During Christmas holidays he had 2 truckers friends that I was not aware of who were partying with my step dad and then fucked the shit out of me couple times in the night. I still remember the pain and funny walking for a few days. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

i was 8 years old and my brothers friend raped me he asked me to come over to his place he wanted to show me something and i went over and he sure showed me i dident know what he was doing to me at the time but the more he did it the more i liked it once he shot his load deep in me i was hooked he bred my ass for 4 years i could never stop after that

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

First anonymous load was not until I was in college. I have been getting bred regularly since I was 10 and I was poz by 19. My boyfriend in college was 43 and I was 21 at the time. He took me to a bar that was in a big building with other bars. The bar he liked was in the basement. It had dark hallways and was a leather bar. He told me to stay in this corner of the bar and wait for him to come back. He said I might get some attention from guys once he left. He said I was free to do whatever they wanted with me. I stood there for about 4 minutes before a shadow of a man came up and started playing with my ass. He reached in my jeans and started feeling my cunt. I instinctively turned so that my back was to him. He pulled my pants down so only my ass was exposed. I could feel his wet finger go inside of me and I took a big hit of poppers. Seconds later I could feel his warm cock slide inside of me. He started to fuck me and came pretty fast. He pulled out and walked away. I stood there for another few minutes and my boyfriend came back. He asked me how it was and I told him I was just bred. He seemed happy about that. It was so dark in the place that I couldn’t have pointed out who fucked me. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1