Where and what age was your first anonymous load received?

Guest pigchaser

12 , I was a paper boy, customer asked me to cum in and get my tip. His partner was sitting on couch . Naked and with a raging hard on . He asked me if I liked it . Wasn’t sure . My customer said to come close let and watch . He began to suck his partners cock . I got short of breath and excited. He asked if I wanted to try ? I did it was awesome. My customer took his pants off and sat next to his partner and started stroking his huge cock after while I was sucking him.  
I learned to love collection night much better . Soon I would go there  after school and when I was done delivering papers for the day . Just for a taste !

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/8/2019 at 2:52 PM, BoyStrangler said:

that explains a lot about what a whore you are babygirl. although I'm surprised you didn't start earlier. I guess boys cocks weren't enough for you after a few years and you needed that man meat.

that's so true! by the end of middle school I was dying to get my hands on some full grown mens cocks. that's when I discovered cruising restrooms and sucking off men in public restrooms and soon after getting fucked through glory holes and under restroom partitions 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

My first bb fuck & load was with my mate James from school that I trained with when we were 14, we were both very hairy for our age & my first anon load was a few months after when I went cruising with James in the woods on Hampstead heath, he had me bent over sucking him off & offered my hairy arse to the first bloke that came by, he was rough & it was over very quickly, he dumped a huge load in me.   Back then 21 was the legal age & though we were both tall, well built & hairy we were obviously under 21 but it didn’t seem to bother any of the blokes we ever went with. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

19 years old at an adult video store near Keesler Air Force base. I was strained there after basic training and found an adult video store near the base I went there and intoThe booth. It was my first booth that had a glory hole. This guy pushed his thick cock through and not needing any encouragement got to my knees and sucked him til he came. Which also happened to be the first white cock I ever sucked too 

• Like 1

Place: AA Meat Market Bar - Chicago

Details: Arrived around midnight already cleaned out and prelubed. Wearing shorts with NO ass with a long t-shirt to cover it up. Took off the t-shirt upon arrival to advertise the good. Got plenty of finger action...guys checking out the goods. About an hour later, the place has reached critical mass and action begins to happen. Several cocks slip in, trying me out. Eventually, I'm making out with a random hot Daddy when an unknown cock starts to fuck me. I never turned around to see who it was. He dumps his load only to be replaced with another fucker...and then another...I had just becum the public cumdumpster. Several cocks had their turn...maybe 9...possibly more. Unknown how many bred me.  Best part - It all happened right there in the middle of the bar. Since then, I've had a powerful preference for being watched while getting fucked. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was 13 and walked into a park restroom and a guy seated on the toilet with no doors at night with sunglasses on asked to see my cock; I ran home; but was so intrigued I went back the next day, two guys In their 30’s each sitting on a toilet and I stood at the urinal and seen one jacking off I didn’t notice the other come up behind me, turned me around and sucked me off; after that day I went 2 or three times a day just to unload. I was then told about the trails behind the restroom; where I got taken over a picnic table. Once I healed up from my first fucking; I always packed my ass with vasoline and continued through my 30’s taking cock bb at restrooms and parks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I was 16 when I took my first anonymous load.  This was 1979, my dad took a new job that relocated me and my mom from the north east to the desert of eastern Washington State.  I got a job bagging grocery’s and with that money bought my first car.  After closing the store, (this is the first day I had the car, 74 Mustang II, don’t laugh), I decided to take the long way home and drove west out of town.  I found a nice stretch of road and gassed the car.  I traveled maybe a mile, slowed down and took a right heading north towards home.  It was remote as hell where I was no street lights nothing, just sand and brush.  The only lights were from the power plant construction cranes in the distance.  I look up into my rear view mirror and there are the lights….shit.  I pulled over and waited for police car to catch up. I did not want to risk him following me home and my parents finding out.   I was leaning against the back of my car when the officer pulled up behind me.  He got out of his car, slamming the door faking to be all pissed off….

I was nervous but not scared.  I was more worried about my old man finding out.  The cop went on about how fast I was going and that I was trying to get away at which point I cut him off and indicated not likely because here we stand and I waited for you.  My response caught him off guard and he told me to get in the passenger seat of his car.  He showed me the radar that clocked me at 55 mph and the zone was posted at 40 and then pretended like he was writing a ticket. 

This part is corny but it did happen…..  I explained to the officer how this is my first car, I saved my money from bagging grocery’s to buy it, and that I went far away from traffic to see how fast it would go and my father would kill me if I bring home a ticket on my first day with the car.  While I was reciting this I would occasionally glance at the cops crouch, which had visible tenting going on.  He listed and after a pause said, anything?   I looked him right in his eyes and said yes and gradually slide my eyes down to his crotch.

The cop turned off the interior lights of the car and with his hand on the back of my head guided me down to his crotch.  I acted like I was resisting a little but I wasn’t.  The sensations that stayed with me all these years is how hard his cock was, and when he undid his fly the heat and smell that escaped from his groin (I love men).  I didn’t find it repellent but I was getting turned on in a way I hadn’t before.  I sucked his cock the best I could given the angle of approach.  The cop kept my head in place with his hand and helped with the bobbing action by holding a hand full of my hair.  I knew he was about to cum when he held my head in place, forcing it down on his cock.  I took every bit and swallowed with each spasm.  The cop held me in place until his orgasm subsided.  I pulled off his dic and sat up in the seat whipping the corners of my mouth.  The cop was shoving his dic back in his paints when I looked at him, wished him a good night, got in car and drove home.

This is first time I have told this...….

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/26/2019 at 1:27 PM, BBbttm4BBtopsss said:

I was 13 and walked into a park restroom and a guy seated on the toilet with no doors at night with sunglasses on asked to see my cock; I ran home; but was so intrigued I went back the next day, two guys In their 30’s each sitting on a toilet and I stood at the urinal and seen one jacking off I didn’t notice the other come up behind me, turned me around and sucked me off; after that day I went 2 or three times a day just to unload. I was then told about the trails behind the restroom; where I got taken over a picnic table. Once I healed up from my first fucking; I always packed my ass with vasoline and continued through my 30’s taking cock bb at restrooms and parks.

great way to sp[end your youth!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Public toliet.

Taken facing the bowl. Was warned not to turn around.

Horrible fuck little lube. Small cock. He smelled of cheap liquor and last only a couple thrusts. Plus thought he was going to pull my hair out of my head.

But i did wank myself stupid for several weeks remembering it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I was 13 my first time.  It was my 18 yo brother.  He fucked me raw, told me to never have a condom in my ass.  Next he shared me with his college buds, I was taking all their loads.  He took me to my first bb orgy at age 14.  I've been a cum addict ever since.  NEVER refused a load in my ass, and never had a condom in me, never will.  And my motto is NEVER PULL OUT!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2