Where and what age was your first anonymous load received?

Guest pigchaser

I’ve been topping bare since my early teens, never really enjoyed condoms, way before I even knew the term “bareback”... However my first load taken was in a gay bar toilet, was there with my bf (I was about 20 at the time) and went to take a piss at the urinals. There was this guy, shorter than me with an amazing, already hard cock, that at first I didn’t see, it was almost like a dark room. His whole vibe was that of a real alpha and I knew he wanted my hairy ass.

So there I am, pissing and him jerking next to me. After my second glance he pushed me in a stall, I didn’t ask questions, I knew what was coming and I wanted it. I immediately bent over the toiler, and handed him a condom while lubing myself with a single-use lube packet... I hear him unwrap, and put the rubber on, and then immediately shoved his tool in my cunt. The pain was sharp, but he put his hand on my mouth and continued fucking hard, ignoring my attempts to push back and ask him to let me relax.
At some point he took it out completely for a sec and I heard jerk-off sounds. Next thing I know he’s back in me and just a few inserts before I felt him started cumming with a very silent moan. When he came, he left his cock in me, started moving it around my cunt slowly and leaned over my ear, saying: “If you insist on rubber, check if it’s there, slut.” while showing the removed condom in his hand. I was shocked and turned on at the same time, conflicted between feeling raped and feeling wonderful with a real man’s cum in me. All I managed was: “Are you clean” but he just took it out, smirked and left the stall. I went back to my bf, telling him there was a queue for the toilet, but I was super horny from the anon load in me and wanted more... This was the first step of my cumwhore jorney

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

On 12/29/2019 at 8:06 AM, detour said:

I’ve been topping bare since my early teens, never really enjoyed condoms, way before I even knew the term “bareback”... However my first load taken was in a gay bar toilet, was there with my bf (I was about 20 at the time) and went to take a piss at the urinals. There was this guy, shorter than me with an amazing, already hard cock, that at first I didn’t see, it was almost like a dark room. His whole vibe was that of a real alpha and I knew he wanted my hairy ass.

So there I am, pissing and him jerking next to me. After my second glance he pushed me in a stall, I didn’t ask questions, I knew what was coming and I wanted it. I immediately bent over the toiler, and handed him a condom while lubing myself with a single-use lube packet... I hear him unwrap, and put the rubber on, and then immediately shoved his tool in my cunt. The pain was sharp, but he put his hand on my mouth and continued fucking hard, ignoring my attempts to push back and ask him to let me relax.
At some point he took it out completely for a sec and I heard jerk-off sounds. Next thing I know he’s back in me and just a few inserts before I felt him started cumming with a very silent moan. When he came, he left his cock in me, started moving it around my cunt slowly and leaned over my ear, saying: “If you insist on rubber, check if it’s there, slut.” while showing the removed condom in his hand. I was shocked and turned on at the same time, conflicted between feeling raped and feeling wonderful with a real man’s cum in me. All I managed was: “Are you clean” but he just took it out, smirked and left the stall. I went back to my bf, telling him there was a queue for the toilet, but I was super horny from the anon load in me and wanted more... This was the first step of my cumwhore jorney

That’s so fucking hot!  Nothing better than to submit to a dominant alpha stud who takes your choice away!  Forced your 20 year old virgin slit to swallow his seed! It was probably just as dirty as the filthy toilet you were bent Over.  What a good boy he made you into!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was 35 when i started doing anon. One night was out and got bit drunk, ditched friends at bar and went to local sauna. Got a cubicule and decided to wait there with my ass up. Soon someone was touching my ass and door locked. Hand was replaced with a hard cock and with a push he was balls deep. Told me not to look back or raise my head. 5 minutes of hard fucking and he delivered a big load very deep. Stranger said thanks and left quickly. Soon i was raising ass up again for next guy.

Edited by hungryhole33
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Yessir said:

That’s so fucking hot!  Nothing better than to submit to a dominant alpha stud who takes your choice away!  Forced your 20 year old virgin slit to swallow his seed! It was probably just as dirty as the filthy toilet you were bent Over.  What a good boy he made you into!

Yes sir! I wasn’t a virgin, but that was my first truly anon load and it felt amazing. Since then, I take any load I can, even though I’m in a relationship. At some point I found my bf is a bb slut too, but we keep it secret, to make it fun. Now I love coming home with a real man’s seed in me...

And yeah, the toilet was pretty filthy, but it was always full with someone to fuck, sadly they closed it... My cunt then was clean, but I usually keep it a bit dirty, so I can suck my shit off of the alpha’s dick.

Edited by detour
  • Upvote 2

I visited an unpopular bathhouse in my city. Unlike other bathhouses that I've visited here and abroad, it was extremely dark and a bit dirty, which added to the appeal. Five minutes have barely passed when I felt a hand finding my hole. His raw cock was inside me and seconds, and he was pumping me while others passed by. A few more minutes and I felt him unload inside of me. He pulled out right after and went away. I never got to see his face.

I frequented this place for that reason---the pleasure of anon raw fucking. One time, Around 6 tops bred my hole one after the other. I just stayed in that dark spot with my ass sticking out, taking load after load, not knowing who was giving me their raw seed. It was pure bliss.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I took my first anonymous load on my 18th birthday. I was dying to get on grindr for years but didn't want to screw anyone over by initiating sex with an adult. Almost exactly at midnight on May 29, 2017, I downloaded grindr from the playstore and created my account. I got hit up by a bunch of guys almost immediatey - a bunch of bottoms and about 4 tops. My mom was sleeping and it was a school night but I snuck out through the kitchen into the garage and drove to meet someone in a grocery store parking lot. We went behind the building and I could see the cars going by on the interstate while we made out, then we got out of the car and he fucked me for about a minute and came in my ass.

We both pulled our pants up and he drove away, then he blocked me on grindr and I never heard from him again.

• Like 3

I started Prep so I can do Anon glory hole fucks. After two weeks, I was ready and hungry to be used like the Asian cumdump I was born to be. It was a late start I was 45 but my ass never felt an anon raw dick. I was not getting any with trying to wrap the dicks coming through the glory holes in SF famous and dirty bookstore Folsom Gulch. 

I went all out. I mean all out. Posted on BBRT, Squirt, Craigslist and Grindr. I posted that it’s my first time taking it raw and wanted and will allow any raw dick to cum in my ass, meet me between 11-2 at the Gulch. 

I took 9 raw loads. Guy after guy used my hole and mpregnanted me on my first raw adventure. It was heaven. My hole was so sore and legs wobbly I could barely walk. Fresh cum dripped from my hole and I smelled like cum on the Muni going back home. I’m sure a lot of them were poz or undetected. Since I was on prep I was going to jump into the raw raw pool head on.. well in this case ass up lol. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Had been taking cock from a family member for a little while but my first anonymous load was age 13 in a nasty, sleazy public toilet near my home. 

I'd send and heard guys of all ages fucking in there before and new it was pretty much used exclusively for sex. I was hanging around naked in main part of the toilets (not the stall). Before long some guy, probs mid 30's came in. Fucked me raw up against the urinal. 

After that I went back there daily for about a year. The number of loads I took in that place. 

Edited by Nastyrawtwink
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

First anon load oral was a married white guy from Craigslist. He had a nice thick cock with a beautiful spongy head. He mostly came down my throat, which I remember in great detail (mmm), but I also remember that he came enough that his load still coated much of my mouth. I loved tasting another man’s semen for the first time. I was hooked.

The first anon load I took in my ass was at Chute in Phoenix. I had gotten fucked for the first time the day before at Flex by a Hispanic guy with an enormous cock. I wasn’t sure I could take him because he was so big, but he wanted me to try. I had practiced for a long time before that with toys, and I was so turned on that I was eventually able to take him balls deep. He insisted on wrapping it up unfortunately.

The next day at Chute, I sucked a couple nice cocks and swallowed their loads earlier, but it was pretty dead otherwise so I decided to leave. As I was leaving, this younger short skinny black guy showed up and asked if I was still looking to hook up. I was already in my street clothes so I said I wasn’t, but he asked for a tour so I walked him to his room. He said he wanted to fuck my ass, which convinced me to stay. We went back to my room, got undressed, I relubed my hole and fingered myself while I sucked his long thin cock. He mounted me from behind and seeded me deep. Unfortunately it was a pretty quick fuck, his cock wasn’t thick enough to make me think about staying for round two, and the place was still pretty dead, so I left.

16 my cousin is gay too and i asked him to introduce me to his friends. He did. Went to his friends place and 2 others were there too. the older bud invited me to his bedroom. he left the door open and i sucked his cock then he fucked me. my cousin and the others could see and after he shot his load in me, everyone came in. one of the younger guys gave me a load too. since then only bare and i so love to be watched.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 3/23/2020 at 11:58 AM, Nastyrawtwink said:

Had been taking cock from a family member for a little while but my first anonymous load was age 13 in a nasty, sleazy public toilet near my home. 

I'd send and heard guys of all ages fucking in there before and new it was pretty much used exclusively for sex. I was hanging around naked in main part of the toilets (not the stall). Before long some guy, probs mid 30's came in. Fucked me raw up against the urinal. 

After that I went back there daily for about a year. The number of loads I took in that place. 

I'm proud of you. 

Probably the first 100 or 200 loads I took as a teen were anonymous.

Since I couldn't go to bars until I was 18 (and was even then, a bit paranoid about being seen at a gay club), the first cocks I took in my mouth or ass were at the local public toilet in a park near where I lived.

It was only a five-minute walk from my house, so used to go there a lot - including on the way home from school.  Since this was about the time many manual workers knocked off from their trade-work, there often seemed to be married guys in their work trucks and vans.  Just the kind of men I learned to love.  If for whatever reason there was nobody around, I'd sometimes go home and come down after dark where guys hung around in the bushes and had sex out in the open, instead of in the toilet block.

Some of the guys ended up fucking me more than once, but since we hardly even talked, it's not like they became known to me.  Some told me their names but I usually forgot them as it wasn't important.  I usually used a fake name if they asked me.

One married guy would have found out my real name though - I was on a TV Quiz show as captain of my school's team - aged 15 - and a week or two after the show was broadcast on TV, I remember one of the guys who'd fucked me previously, said he'd seen my on TV before dumping another load in my butt.

Edited by Nasty Raw Bottom
  • Like 4