Where and what age was your first anonymous load received?

Guest pigchaser

Guest RawJoe

Mall bathroom.  I was 13.  After discovering the place and sucking cock there for a couple of weeks, an older daddy bent me over the toilet.   Been my favorite scene ever since.  Love public and anonymous bareback.  I wish places were as good as they were back then.

Late 1980's in a sleazy out of my home town gay sauna. I normally topped but using poppers (the old strong version) I felt really horny and badly wanted fucked. Went into a cubicle and fingered my hole with plenty of lube so it wouldn't hurt as much. Then to the dark cruising area and hung around naked feeling very piggy before a hairy guy with a hard cock felt me up then was all over me. Led me in the dark to an area with a pad on the floor and after we both huffed some poppers there was no mucking around and I felt him pushing his cock up my fuck hole. I knew he didn't have a condom on and I was with it enough that I could have stopped him but I really wanted him to fuck me raw and cum in me. We both huffed the poppers again and he really went for it till he blew. After a hot cuddle and squeeze he pulled his cock out and was gone. I was soon riddled with regrets and locked myself in a cubicle for half an hour till I calmed down a bit. I had an HIV test after the prescribed time had elapsed which was negative. It would be some years before I took another actual anon load as I went through three short and longer term partners. 

On 7/13/2020 at 10:13 AM, RawJoe said:

Mall bathroom.  I was 13.  After discovering the place and sucking cock there for a couple of weeks, an older daddy bent me over the toilet.   Been my favorite scene ever since.  Love public and anonymous bareback.  I wish places were as good as they were back then.

Don't we all wish things were like they were back then, hard to find one that is not pc now.

• Like 1

15 dating an older guy. He got me into a club and had fun, some drinks and some dancing. Ended up messing around in the bathroom. He fucked me, and I could hear a couple guys come in to piss. Then they started to watch. When my date was done, he told them to go next. I never turned around and saw them. They each fucked and loaded me, then left.

• 3 weeks later...

I had my first cock at the age of 35 (yes, that late), and it was both bare and anonymous, and not even entirely voluntary. 

I was in a ‘femdom relationship’ with a 48yo woman for about a year at the time, with more a focus on the femdom part than on the relationship part. During a play I was tied against a table in the living room when the door bell rang. She opened, a guy came in, and less than five minutes later his cock was in my ass. I assumed it was a friend of her, and after the session I asked who it was. ‘I don’t know. Just met him two hours ago in a chat room,’ she answered. ‘I found it time you were fucked properly.’

After that she had me fucked both bare and with condom several times. Without exception, the bare fucks felt more raw, more real and made me feel more submissive. Nowadays when I get fucked, it has to be bare, or not at all. 

• Piggy 1

On 7/6/2020 at 8:03 PM, DirtykinkpigFL said:

Mine was the family restroom at the mall. The fact that a mother was waiting outside when we left and we made no attempt to conceal 

YES !  very HOT - My Mother was a very HOT female was the main person to developing my hunger for Sex - during my time !   

My first anon load wasn’t until my mid 20’s, at a bath house (the Denver swim club).  I arrived pretty late on a weeknight, and it wasn’t particularly busy, but there were a few guys there. They used to have this great multi tiered public play room, with mattresses spread over the staggered levels.  Late at night I went in there to rest un an upper level and dozed off. I was woken up by someone fingering my ass. My heart was racing and I didn’t look up, but I spread my legs and raised my ass. He slid his dick in and fucked for a couple of minutes before loading my hole. After he finished, a guy that had been watching in a corner came over and started to slide his dick in. I was so turned on by what was happening that I blew came as he was fucking me. He came shortly after. After that, I was HOOKED. 

• Like 3

My first anonymous loads (6 loads from 4 people) was on my 15th birthday when my stepfather and brother whored my body. I have mentioned this in my other posts that my step brother took my ass cherry when I was 13yrs and my step father caught us fucking. I became a fuck toy for both of them and they gifted me the first anonymous experience on my 15th birthday including first experience with poppers.

• Like 3

Years ago in an adult bookstore in Brooklyn, Illinois.
I had gone in looking for new j/o material. I was always curious about the "video booths" upstairs but never had the nerve. Finally snuck upstairs and looked around. Since it was early afternoon, it was deserted. I decided to try a booth and maybe jerk my cock. I discovered the sliding doors and realized what they were for!
just as I got ready to drop money in the video player I heard a door close. I knelt and looked through the doors to about 3 booths down, there was some ones crotch in slacks. As I watched, he pulled out his huge cock and started stroking it in front of the opening. Without even thinking about it, I slipped out and entered the booth next to his.
As soon as I knelt in front of the gloryhole he fed his cock through. And without even thinking about it, I sucked it into my mouth. (Natural born cocksucker).
If I used my hands, he would pull it back. Every so often he would pull it back and lean down and call me faggot or slut. I felt his cock start pulsing and knew he was about to cum. He pulled it back and jerked it off into the whole, onto my face! He covered me in cum!
It was my first cock, my first gloryhole and my first anonymous load! And I was hooked!
I went back many times and sucked a lot of cock in that bookstore!

• 1 month later...

I was 21 and got the courage up to go to my first bathhouse. I sucked a few dicks at a glory hole just to ease into things and then got cornered by an older guy I think was in his 50’s. I couldn’t see his face very well but he had a nice hairy body and was much taller than me. He had a deep voice and was running his hands over my chest back and stomach before finding my ass and playing with it. I sucked his cock for a bit before he picked me up and led me to a bigger room where guys were fucking. He laid me out on a fuck bench and started to fuck me. I didn’t even think about a condom at all and got lost in the sex. After he came he got two other guys to fuck me before I was done and left. No idea who any of them were and it set me up for all the anonymous loads ive taken over the years.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 1

On 9/23/2020 at 6:01 PM, BottomsUp said:

I was 21 and got the courage up to go to my first bathhouse. I sucked a few dicks at a glory hole just to ease into things and then got cornered by an older guy I think was in his 50’s. I couldn’t see his face very well but he had a nice hairy body and was much taller than me. He had a deep voice and was running his hands over my chest back and stomach before finding my ass and playing with it. I sucked his cock for a bit before he picked me up and led me to a bigger room where guys were fucking. He laid me out on a fuck bench and started to fuck me. I didn’t even think about a condom at all and got lost in the sex. After he came he got two other guys to fuck me before I was done and left. No idea who any of them were and it set me up for all the anonymous loads ive taken over the years.

Nice faggot. With an ass like that and being such a slutty little whore I'm surprised you didn't start taking anon loads several years before that. Hell you're such a natural born cumdump, I'm surprised you weren't taking anon loads for a decade by then. I'm sure you have made up for last time by now. Keep up the good work. Being a cum disposal unit is what faggots like you were born to do.

• Like 1

It has been exciting to read their very young ages, it really gives me perversion. In my case, unfortunately I did not start so young until I was 27 years old in my first cruising, I did not know the world of sex with strangers until then, but I did not download it in the ass but in the mouth. I barely started bareback sex with strangers at 34 and I still haven't stopped.