Where and what age was your first anonymous load received?

Guest pigchaser

My first time was a 3 some with the bf.  I told him to pick someone online.  He did and was chatting with the guy.  Was supposed to be wrapped but I was doggy sucking the bf.  I knew the minute I felt the first shot the ex set me up.  

I loved every minute of it!

• Like 4

I came of age sexually in the mid-to-late 80s amid the AIDS panic.  The whole safe sex message was drummed into males and females in my age group.

I couldn't stand the taste of latex, so I pretty much always took oral loads anonymously in parks, theaters, and ABS booths. I still used condoms when anal was involved as a top or bottom.

At around age 25, I took an anonymous raw load in my ass at a bath and freaked out about it. It took another 5 years for me to come around being open to anonymous bareback and another 5 years after that to exclusively barebacking.

• 2 months later...

It depends on what you mean by anonymous.  I snuck into the local bathhouse at 16 with a fake identification that said that I was just 18.  I would meet guys there, go to their rooms and they would fuck and breed me.  There was idle chitchat before and after, however.  True anonymity, however, happened in the DC sex clubs of the early 2000s.  I made my first trip to Secrets, a raunchy strip club, and then to the Glorious Health Club next door.  The upstairs was an old adult theater and some other play spaces.  Behind the theater was a blackout maze.  Some guy, totally unseen, pulled down my underwear there, and began to rim me well.  Then he stuck his average sized cock in me, spent about a minute pounding me deep, and then came in me and walked away.  That was truly anonymous and I still think about it and enjoy reliving that memory. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Mine was Greenhouse sauna Darlaston near Birmingham UK. Had only recently had my first raw load and was still scared of catching stuff. Was in the darkroom sucking cock with a condom in my hand when a guy started playing with my hole. Was horny so just passively let him slip into me but then started worrying about anon cum so started to try to move away but he held me tight and quickened his stroke. Pulled away and ran out but then felt the slickness oozing from my hole and realised it was too late. Tested for clap And Chlamydia a week later and didn't get fucked for a while. Decided it was too risky but inevitably went back and decided life's too short to worry. After that was taking loads from anyone, no questions asked. A liberating experience I wish I could go back and enjoy more. 

Guest descartes70817

First time I gave someone my load anonymously I was 44 and it was at the Airline Bookstore outside New Orleans in 2001. I'd only ever got blowjobs through the gloryholes there before, and this time it started out just that way. Then I felt the guy rubbing lube on my cock and before I knew it my cock was buried in his ass bareback. It felt so fucking good I just let him ride my shaft, and though I briefly thought about pulling out when I was about to cum just thinking about it made it happen so fast I didn't have time to pull out, so I shot a huge load inside the guy and he seemed to want it so I stayed inside him until I started to get soft.

Edited by descartes70817

i've been searching my memory, but i honestly cannot remember.  i can remember the first guy i sucked, his name and every last detail. Same with the first guy who bred me, but i cannot remember my first anonymous load, and there's prolly been a few thousand?  It was likely in a restroom under a stall wall, i took countless loads that way, especially early on.  i was DL and that was the only way i knew how to get bred.

I was 23 on vacation in LA via Glory hole in a bathroom at a beach.

Then weeks later, I was a college freshman (late bloomer) in a campus cruising spot right before a night class,  a stud wrestler slid his tool between my crack (kind of like titty fucking) shot a huge load, he fed me some pushed it in my hole.  Asked if I was clean and agreed to meet again ---  HOT !  But he didn't show up (likely because he was manning a booth alone in student union.   I found him at said booth, said hi saying I though I knew him and he said same.  Couldn't publicly state how because some guy saying "I have your babies in me from yesterday" was too risque.

Both of us were quite in the closet so nothing happened again.  We eventually ended up being in 2 (bigger) classes together so the few times I saw him, I was walking on egg shells.

• Like 3

I have been cruising Folsom Gulch In SF, the city’s most notorious dirty bb glory hole arcade. I’ve been trying to get safe cock but it was so difficult to get guys to play safe. 

2 weeks after Prep, I just had to take raw dick. I Took 9 anonymous raw loads in a three hour period. My ass was sore cummy and leaking. The 10th cock was 8x10 and I just could not take it. It has always been my regret piece. I was new meat and everyone wanted to mark my cunt. I felt special. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Though i had started sucking cock early at age 9, I didnt fuck a guy til I was 30.. But at first was always a guy i  was dating. I started going to xxx vid stores more  regularly too and  only jacked or did oral there.  When I was like  37,  I went to this one xxx store  and there was this young  white/latino boy there  who was all over me.  He  basically climbed up on my  cock and planted his naked ass on it.. He rode me for a while, then i flipped him over the couch and finished him off. After i dumped a load in him, I hung out with him and  watched him get bred by like 7 more guys before he was ready to leave. Opened my eye to sharing boys there  and soon after brought one of my ex bfs there to watch him take multiple cocks.

• Like 4

13 , I was youth hosteling and on the way to meet a school friend.

i was on my bike and on a ferry crossing when a delivery driver got chatting to me , he was doing multidrop deliveries and as we got off the ferry asked if I wanted a lift to where I was going to meet my mate later in the day.

As it was a hilly cycle I great fully accepted.

He put my bike in the back , and we spent most of the day delivering to garden centres , he was really nice and funny  ( probably in his late 30’s) , during the afternoon he was asking me if I had a girlfriend and saying he could tell how much I wanked from my cock.

At some point I ended up getting it out to show him , I can’t remember the exact circumstances- probably a dare.

About an hour before I was due to meet up with friend we stopped in a lay-by with a toilet ( there were lots in the 80’s) we ended up in the cubicle and he fucked me with spit , I think he was small - although he’s was the first erect cock I’d seen.

I remember it was very painful until he came ( quite quickly) then a lovely warmth in my ass.

Afrerwoods he dropped me off and gave the equivalent of a few pounds , I didn’t feel in any way traumatised.

After that I crushed cottages for years , but was a top from a very early age 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I think I was 17, Exeter bus depot toilets. Used to go to wank guys under the walls, this time the person passed a note written on toilet paper asking if he could come in. He passed a pen and i wrote back yes and passed them back. He left his stall and knocked on my door, i let him in.  He was in his 70s i guess, and smelt of BO but i was horny so i sat on the toilet and gave him a blow job. He then pulled me up,  turned me around and fingered me.  I was enjoying it so much i didn't care that he then just slipped his small cock in. He lasted a couple of minutes, dumped his load and left

• Upvote 1

I was a late bloomer - in my late 30s.  I always considered myself a top but one weekend I had a burning desire to bottom.  The first guy who stopped over used a condom and was not well-coordinated - not a pleasant experience.  I almost gave up when I got a message from a black guy with a gorgeous cock.  He came over, I sucked him till he was hard, then I turned and presented my ass.  He rubbed his cock head on my hole, and instead of pulling back and putting on a condom, he slid right in.  I was hooked that instant.  He fucked me right, and when he was ready, asked where I wanted him to cum.  "Inside me," was all I could think to answer.

He left after dumping his load, but I saw him online again later and with one quick message, he was on his way back.  I got 2 loads from him that night and have never looked back.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had been sucking father’s cock in the confessional for a few months as penance for being suck a dirty minded boy. On my 13th  birthday father gave me a golden cross to wear.  Afterwards lots of priests and other men from our church began paying attention to me.  A married man invited me to a party. I was the only boy there and was ushered into a bedroom, instructed to strip and lay on the bed in the dark.  I took several loads up my ass and down my throat that night.  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

grade 9. I had already been sucking cocks for a few years and sucking off men for a few months (in their cars and a a few cruisey restrooms) and was in my fave restroom sucking guys off under the stall when a guy asked me if I get fucked. I said yes and he got me to take my pants off and lay down on the ground on my back with my lower body in his stall. worked my hole with his lubed fingers and slid his cock in me (not very big) he fucked me for like 30 seconds then came inside me and left super fast lol.never saw his face.all I know is he was white and sounded like a 40s daddy and was wearing a wedding ring.i was hooked on taking loads in public from then on

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

grade 9. I had already been sucking cocks for a few years and sucking off men for a few months (in their cars and a a few cruisey restrooms) and was in my fave restroom sucking guys off under the stall when a guy asked me if I get fucked. I said yes and he got me to take my pants off and lay down on the ground on my back with my lower body in his stall. worked my hole with his lubed fingers and slid his cock in me (not very big) he fucked me for like 30 seconds then came inside me and left super fast lol.never saw his face.all I know is he was white and sounded like a 40s daddy and was wearing a wedding ring.i was hooked on taking loads in public from then on

I'm surprised it took you so long babygirl.You were born to take anonymous loads

• Thanks 1