Where and what age was your first anonymous load received?

Guest pigchaser

I was 14 when I lost my virginity bareback to an anonymous guy I met on an online forum who bred me. Truly anon, in a dark room when I was 16 at the bathhouse in San Juan

1 hour ago, youngputa said:

I was 14 when I lost my virginity bareback to an anonymous guy I met on an online forum who bred me. Truly anon, in a dark room when I was 16 at the bathhouse in San Juan

You're fucking hot. A born slut. 

Guest jason385

I was 24 in an adult theater. I have no idea how many loads I took there. Most were in my mouth. One guy shot a huge load on my chest. I used my fingers to scoop it up and eat it. 

I was 21, at an adult book store. I had been a few times and just had oral thru the glory holes, but this time I was invited into the adjoining booth, my a guy in his late 20s. He was very good looking with a tight body, short blond hair, and deep blue eyes. He’s is sitting on the chair with his legs spread; wearing only flip flops. Out eyes meet, he takes out a little brown bottle takes a sniff from it; and hands it to me. I had no idea what it was, but I just follow his lead. Immediately my head starts spinning, I get taken over by a hunger for cock. I drop to my knees and start to service him. After having his cock down my throat for awhile he has me stand up. He remains sitting and undoes my pants; they fall to the ground with a thud. He gives me some more poppers and engulfs my cock with his mouth. Giving me a small blow jus as he can tell the amyl is taking hold. He stands up, turns me around and slides into my hole with no resistance. Pumps his cum into me. With my head still spinning from the poppers I quickly pull up my pants and stumble out the door. 

• Like 5

Think I was about 14.

I was in a toilet in my local park and a guy showed me his cock at the urinals.

He would have been in his 60s and he stood there stroking his cock, making sure I could see it.

He then pushed me into one of the cubicles and tried to yank my trousers down. I tried to stop him but he was to strong and soon they were round my ankles.

He rubbed his cock against my hole, then lubed it up and he was inside me. it hurt at 1st but he kept putting lube on his cock and it became quite bearable.

He started to wank me while he was fucking me and I quickly spurted all over the toilet seat.

He told me he wasnt pulling out and sent a large hot load of spunk up me.

He left and I never saw him again.  

• Like 3

On 3/22/2020 at 6:53 PM, Japbtm said:

I started Prep so I can do Anon glory hole fucks. After two weeks, I was ready and hungry to be used like the Asian cumdump I was born to be. It was a late start I was 45 but my ass never felt an anon raw dick. I was not getting any with trying to wrap the dicks coming through the glory holes in SF famous and dirty bookstore Folsom Gulch. 

I miss Foslom Gulch 😞

• Upvote 1

I was 14, down the beach, there were guys in the 30s and 40s (I suppose), and one of them enticed me into the bushes

Our pants were soon down, and his rather throbbing cock excited me. he soon got me to suck him and then told me to stand up and turn around

I guess I had always known I was gonna love this moment, as his dick entered me and soon exploded inside

• 2 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Late Bloomer here, my first experience was when I was 49 Y/O my Marriage was on the rocks, and had been active on BBRT, took a few Bare loads, from a guy I met, and who I become a regular. He told me about a bath house, in Rhode Island called the Megaplex.  He said it had a good feel to it, late 70's, not really sleazy but close.

I gave it a lot of thought, and finally bit the bullet and went down there, on a day, I was between work assignments with my temp agency. Wore a  jockstrap, and bought a half-pint of Jugenmeister, on my way down. got to the parking lot, shot down the Yeager, and went in. My heart was pounding and my cock was dripping pre-cum. I rented a room ( a pattern that would follow at future bathhouses) got naked down to the jock, and waited for whoever walked in. A guy walked in started caressing my ass, and mounted up on me. he started fucking me, and blew a load in my ass, a complete stranger; hard to believe I would ever do this. I thought I might have seen a bio-hazard tat. yet I am sure it was my imagination. He was not too sketchy. He looked sort of like a professional that was trying to pose off as a biker.

• 2 weeks later...

20.....bookstore, was suckin off at GH, sum dude came into the booth (my shorts were off cuz i was playing wit my hole), caught a brief glimse of him to know he was older wht,.  he got me into position and started fuckin me....by the time he came in me i was on a diff dyck at the GH and didn't get a chance to really see or talk to the guy. after swallowing couple more nuts, went home and masterbated wit my dildo using his nut as lube.....shit still turns me on🤤

• Like 2

19 year old, at a local cruising area at night.  Dressed in leather jeans, saw a skinhead guy in his 40s, after a bit of snogging, he shoved me against the wall, pulled down my leathers and spun me against the wall.  I then wasn't sure so tried to walk off, so he grabs my hips and starts to rim me, and I start moaning.  He then spanks me a few times before I feel a cock being pushed hard in.  I yelp and he goes "take it boy" and pulls my hips back further onto his cock.  He then starts thrusting, I start to loosen up, after a few minutes I hear him groaning and he slaps my arse and walks off.  I reach around a feel cum dripping out of my hole.  I pull up my leathers and walk off, stunned and horny!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1