Which member on BZ would you like to hook up with?

Guest pigchaser

I really want to spend a night with @justsexnowatl. I want him to breed me and then find some other hot tops to take turns fucking me and pumping me full of  cum. After he’s done loading me up, he lies next to me and gets his hole used and filled with me. @Dirtyfuckboywould be another hot fuck who I’d like to get bred by.

For some reason I seem to have a thing for the letter F... I’d love the honor of servicing @flacogedor and @find91, and although I’ve already been privileged to be bred multiple times by @FelchingPisser, I live in hope of another encounter.

@bbbearlover1 would be an honor to go ass-up for, too.

And I get a special kind of tingle, deep down inside, when I think about giving it up for @PERVERSATILE.

Not that I’m worthy of so much as a slap on the ass by any of these Men or Men of their caliber - but a guy can dream... 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Great topic, @pigchaser! A few names come to mind.

Even though I’m a sub cumslut, the two members I’d most like to play with are also sub guys.

I’d love to play with @travelingbi- his posts always make my hole twitch. I’d love to tagteam a night’s worth of anon tops with him. 

@LoadMyHoleOAK is my favorite local that I haven’t met. It’d be hot to travel across Europe looking for the seediest darkrooms with him.

I’ve already been fucked by a few bz members already. So for aspirational tops I’m going with @rawTOP and any Texas tops because they always seem to be having good cumfilled adventures.