Which member on BZ would you like to hook up with?

Guest pigchaser

My bottom side says @Imgameu41 or @poztwink or @bugRyanand before he went missing Saturn1 would be at the top of my list. Imgameu41 because he seems Class A Daddy material, PozTwink because his face makes me a bit weak in the knees, Bugryan for our chats and Saturn1 because he was warm, welcoming and very energetic. My top side says @breederjock whose posts always turn me on a lot as a bottom and I would love to have a go at his hole, or @TexasTwink who has a lot of shared interests and I think either of those two would be great to bottom with at party

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Gifttaker
On 7/8/2019 at 4:29 PM, bugRyan said:

Definitely @biohazardboy79 because we share a love of AIDS, reds smoking and T.  And also definitely @Dirtyfuckboy because we both pozzed up at about the same time and now now the power our cocks have and how the bug has taken over our very being.  

Love aids and smoking reds here as well

On 7/10/2019 at 12:26 AM, senzasella said:

I’d love to play with @travelingbi- his posts always make my hole twitch. I’d love to tagteam a night’s worth of anon tops with him. 

Thanks Senzasella! 
I appreciate the compliment from another slut cumdump. I'd be honored to share a night's worth of anon tops with you. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

fuckin right. a dirty little pozzed up faggot like you needs to be used and abused and degraded constantly. You're the kinda faggot I like to choke unconscious  and punch in the face when I fuck it. I love how you're such an obvious faggot cumdumpster that anyone who sees you knows you take loads and let anyone with a hard dick fuck your overused asshole full of jizz. I love that wasted look slut. Shows me a cumdump has been doing its duty. If I was your daddy you would have a bruised throat and at least one black eye all of the time. And you would be known as a cheap tranny whore with a fisted out cunt.strangle3.jpg.eac50c1f118feb2e2d9f57e2a7ea593a.jpg

Exactly right. My body is purely for your entrainment, whatever destructive things you want to do to it.