I finally had time to visit Amsterdam's Meat Market party at Club Church again. Although i have been fucking bare for a long time now, I never had a chance to visit Meat Market (MM) again since i always have to work when that party is on. Meat Market is a party comparable to Fickstutenmarkt where tops can fuck all the bottoms they want, and the blindfolded bottoms are never allowed to refuse a top. If you wear a red hood, you are allowed to be fucked bareback, if you wear a white hood you can only be fucked safe. And this was my first time going bare.

For some reason I am always super nervous at the start of a party. Mainly, I think, is that I am afraid that i am not clean. I live an hour away from Amsterdam and although I was clean when i left, the nerves pushed some 'enemies' in my fuck hole. But fortunately i came fully prepared with a douche and a big 23cm dildo to clean out the last enemies. Right before the party started my dildo and I gave myself the 'all clear' and I was good to go! I was placed at the corner of a fuck bench with my ass up and then the wait began. I could hear footsteps approaching me and the first guy next to me got fucked mercilessly. Soon a guy approached me and pushed me over and he immediately started aiming for my hole. His dick was a nice size but not gigantic, so a nice one to open my hole with. He fucked me for a couple of minutes before slapping my ass and left. A second cock filled me up almost immediately afterwards.

His cock pushed against my blatter quite hard and because of the nerves, even though they were fading away, i needed to take a piss. I went to the restrooms and when i was done some hot guy helped me getting back to the benches. My spot was taken so he literally put me in the corner where in the darkness i could find a bench too. Within seconds a new guy showed up and fucked me quickly but very hard. He left and his spot was taken by two undeniably American guys. Because my nerves were finally gone, my thick dick had finally awoken and i was stroking it. "Oh my God! Look at this whore's fat cock, babe! You wanna fuck him first?" one of the two exclaimed. Before I could say something, i was bent forward and had the guys dick in my mouth and immediately felt a terrible pain in my ass... His boyfriend started fucking me with a condom... Damn it! I am not only mentally allergic to condoms, but also psychically. My hole starts to burn like hell when a guy starts fucking me with a condom. Like you rub salt in it. I can only compare the feeling as being similar to getting cum in your eye. That hurts like hell too. I said to him: I am so sorry, but I am not wearing red for nothing I am allergic to rubber and it hurts so much! He kept fucking but the feeling was too painful so i got back up and said: sorry: bare or nothing. I knew i had broken the rules but fortunately they were kind enough to accept my apology and said that they normally fucked bare too, but...'It's Amsterdam you know.." I smiled at the irony of that coming from two guys from San Francisco. They pushed me on my knees and without being able to take a deep breath i had the other guys dick down my throat. They started to take turns filling my dumb face and one of them blew a nice load down my throat. Yes! Load number 1, in the pocket. More guys arrived and before i knew it i had dicks 4, 5, 6 and 7 in my ass. Dick number 8 also dumped a load in my face.

I decided to take a smoke break and went to the bottom rest area. I was finally able to take my hood off for a second and i stared at this gorgeous smooth guy also taking a break. I was still hard and he immediately, without saying anything bent over. I didn't want to break the rules again (cause bottoms are not allowed to fuck other bottoms) but then i remembered seeing two bottoms blowing each other on my way to the rest area. My horniness won from my common sense and i started breeding his hole. His hole was so fucking open that I had to double check that my cock was actually in him, and I was not fucking the air between his legs. I kept pumping his ass when a second bottom appeared and bent over too.  Damn, I couldn't control myself anymore:  the sex addicted slut that I actually am took over the good 'boy next door' i normally pretend to be (lol). 

I did not want to cum so i stopped after a while and finished another sigaret. My ass was still sore from that stupid condom so I went to the restrooms again to  cool my ass down with some water and i spotted this sexy guy with his gigantic cock. Turned out it was a fat 23cm dick and i begged him to fuck me. He pushed me down and first opened my throat, exclaiming: Fuck, not many guys can go that deep without throwing up haha!". I said:"Real whores are trained to deepthroat any dick". He kept fucking my throat before pulling me back up and turned me around and slammed his cock in my ass. I moaned and he started pushing harder and harder before pulling out, slamming my back to the floor and dumped load number 3 in my cum bucket mouth. "Thanks slut" he said, while slapping me in the face. He walked away and i wanted to return to the main area but I noticed this even hotter guy next to the stairs staring at me. Staring at me while stroking his massive piece of meat, that is. His eyes were on fire, and before i knew it he dragged me with him and threw me in a cubicle. He started fucking my face first and then pumping my wide open hole too before returning to my face and dumped load number 4 in me. I was in heaven, and in desperate need for more. 

I wanted another cigarette and went back to the bottom room where a hairy, piggy, clearly sex addicted versa bottom was awaiting me. He bent over and i started fucking him. Apparently i did not fuck him hard enough cause he smacked his own ass and waved his hand, signing me that he wanted more. I started slamming his ass as hard as i could and he started to moan like he was about to explode! Suddenly he pushed me away. I was confused: "Sorry, did i hurt you?". "No", he said. "But i want to dump my load in you now, you pig". I happily bent over and he slammed his rock hard dick in me like there was no tomorrow. Another guy started fucking my face and after a few minutes of brutal fucking he moaned like a bear attacking its prey and i felt his cocking pumping his cum in me. I was so happy! He thanked me and said i had a gorgeous ass. 

I finished my sigaret and went back up, i found a nice spot and before i knew it new guys started filling my ass again. Before i knew it I had 18 stripes on my back, meaning 18 different guys had used my body for their pleasure. I was super turned on and i noticed, while secretly raising my hood a bit that quite a few bottoms had already left. I laid ass up on the bench and a guys approached me and started fucking my face and dumped his load in my face. Number 5! Suddenly i felt two hands pushing my down and someone whispered in my ear:"lay flay on your stomach". I did as i was told and I felt warm spit dripping on my hole. "Yes, another bare cock for me", I thought! I had not even finished the thought or an excruciating pain rushed through my body. I screamed. "What the fuck are you doing!", I yelled. But he kept going. It felt like a small, hard foreign object was being pushed inside my ass. "Aaaarghh!!", I screamed in pain. My whole body started to reject this pain and I tried to wrestle myself loose, but his arm was around my neck and his whole body was on top of me. I couldn't talk anymore because at the same time another guy fucked his big cock in my mouth. But the pain was too severe. Finally the stupid fucker realised I wasn't enjoying his attempt of fucking me, and let me go. "Jesus! What the hell was that". I screamed. A bottom slut next to me, grinned and said:"And that is why we hate condoms". That stupid fucker had fucked my sluthole with his small rock hard dick wrapped in a condom. I got up, but way too quickly and my head started to spin. I almost fainted because of the pain, the lack of food I'd had and the shock of what just happened. I hated myself for my angry response, but it was just too painful. I went downstairs to take a piss and drink some water and cool my ass down a bit. 

"Did this guy really just ruin my amazing afternoon?", I thought. I sat down and took a deep breath. I forgot i was still wearing a hood, so within a minute a guy approached me and started fucking my throat again. Apparently he had noticed the whole ordeal and said: "Condoms can hurt like fuck, I know what you're going through". I thanked him for his words and kept sucking him. The pain started to fade away a bit and after resting for about 15 minutes i decided that I did not want this stupid guy to ruin my day. So i pulled myself together, went back up and went for the final round. Hungry tops happily took that opportunity and fortunately they all fucked me bare. 

I decided that I was done after a couple of hours of sex and took my hood off and said to one of the party assistants that I was finished for the day. I ordered my first drink of that afternoon and started to let my eyes get used to the bright disco lights. It started to wind down but i Noticed in the corner of the other fucked bench a super hot bottom getting destroyed by a hot salt and pepper bearded daddy. I walked up to them and enjoyed the spectacle. The daddy moaned and dumped his load in him. The bottom turned around and i saw a gigantic fat cock on that bottom. I could not control myself, since i had not cum yet. I approached him while the daddy jumped off of him and said to me:" He is all yours now!" I grinned and started to suck the bottom's fat cock. Immediately going all the way down until my nose was buried in his stomach. He started to moan and i climbed on top of him and started to ride his cock. Clearly he did not expect that but he enjoyed it nonetheless. "Give me your cock!", he begged. I got up and he turned around and i started fucking him. I didn't care anymore, i needed more sex! I kept fucking him right until I felt I could not hold it any longer. I stopped, because I did not want to cum yet, the evening was still young, and started to rub his dick with lube and gave him a super intense handjob, his body moved up and down and from side to side while moaning out:"oh yes, oh fuck, oh fuck!". Suddenly I yelled at him:" Give me your cum you slut!". He started rubbing himself and within 10 seconds he blew a gigantic load all over his chest. I licked it up and he thanked me for the great experience. 

A party assistent announced that the party was about to close and that it was time to get dressed again! I walked towards the coat check and i noticed one last red hooded cum whore still getting fucked. His caramel colored skin was filled with stripes. One stripe, for one cock. I started to count and that whore had 36 stripes on him. I congratulated him on that achievement and he started to laugh. "Well, you're not bad either!", he said. "Let me count yours". He started to count and he said:"Well done boy! You got 21 on you!"

21 cocks, 5 loads, and despite the condoms I had a fantastic afternoon. I left happily and cannot wait to go to the next party. 

xxx Charlie

• Like 21
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 4

You're a naughty little rule breaker, aren't you ;) Having read them, my favourite rule has to be; 'Bottoms may not refuse a top but must allow himself to be fucked or felt up by him.'

The irony of the 'It's Amsterdam you know' comment I found very amusing, all things considered. Ha.

I have not been to Club Church for years. GREAT venue! ~ Have had a lot of GREAT FUN @ (z)onderbroek on a Friday night. I do love the concept of 'Meat Market', (white/red hoods, etc). Maybe I'll get to attend the next one in September, and if you are about, chuck my seed in your sexy cunt. 😈

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

it's an amazing party! i attended a few times already in Amsterdam, always a great time! 

great job taking it all Charlie! ;) we should meet up next time I'm there, we can be ass next to ass as my bf pimp out our holes ! 

• Like 1

Thanks for your comments guys!

to answer your questions: would be very nice meeting you all! Wouldn’t mind being whored, pimped out and raped by every guy you can find. Just one condition: no condoms please 😉 Meat Market is indeed very similar to fickstutenmarkt. I have attended FSM too, and the venue (eagle) is smaller than Church and the party is more strict. I mean, they will kick you out if you dare looking underneath your hood. And I find the facilities like restrooms and stuff to be of a lesser quality than at club church. 

• Like 3

I agree with you, been to both FSM and MM and in Amsterdam the MM is far better, but FSM in Berlin is way better than both. 

I also enjoy the “rules” it makes us bottoms feel used and there just for the purpose of pleasuring the stallions ;) 

• Upvote 1

The guys sure have changed. It’s been a good 4 years since I last attended a fickstutenmarkt (I live in cologne) and no one would have ever tried to fuck a red-hooded with a rubber. Plus there’s staff around to check whether the white-hoses are being fucking with a condom and vice-versa. How’s the stuff in Club Church?

however, this story makes me want to attend again. Maybe I’ll get September as DaddysHand mentioned. Thanks for sharing, mate.

• Like 1

What a SEXY slut and amazing ass!!  This post is so hot it makes me wanna get a plane ticket for next time.  I'd want to be #22.  I also LOVE a bottom boy that'll put his cock to use and trade fucks and loads at the end of the night :)

• Like 1

Awesome guys. Thanks for your replies. Finally some folks who understand me. I was literally begging guys to fuck me and next time I want to swallow much more loads then I did this time. I just love swallowing cum. My personal record is swallowing 16 loads in one day. Wouldn’t it be great if everybody would dump their loads down my throat? Let’s see how much cum I can handle! I will ask the folks at Church to write “CUM” on my chest with a big arrow pointing towards my mouth. 

For some reason my ass just can’t accept cum, it always starts to burn and make my stomach feel blown up a bit. 

And i’ve Become quite versatile this past year. When I see a hot ass, I don’t mind fucking it with my fat cock. That’s how bad my sex addiction has gone. And I love it. Being addicted to sex has to be the best thing that has ever happened to me.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3