How many of you have fucked in the sleeper cab of a semi truck?

ErosWired

A quick search didn’t turn up a preexisting topic on this question, and I’m wondering - how common is it to end up fucking/getting fucked in the sleeper cab of a semi? There are lots of references on this forum to truckers engaged in some form of ass-plundering (one might almost deduce that the world’s trucking fleets were staffed exclusively by homosexuals), but I wonder how prevalent this actually is.

For my part, I have been inside the sleeper cab of a semi truck exactly once in my life. And yes, if you must know, I did get fucked there, but that was not something I would normally do - it was an anomaly. 

Or was it? Is it in fact such common practice as to be casually accepted, even expected? How DL are truckers as a rule? How many of you have done this? Once? Occasionally? Often? Basically live at the truck stop? What percentage of truckers are actually open to M2M action?

I’m not planning to go out of my way to become a truck stop whore, but there’s a big area truck stop seven miles down the road from my house and I’m constantly getting hits on the apps from men on the road...

• Upvote 2

Never been inside of a sleeper cab (not from a lack of wanting or trying), but have had plenty of sex at truck stops. i wonder if its because of stigma and maybe the truckers being on the DL?  i lived in Louisville for a few years (2009-2013), first in La Grange, then in The Highlands, i tried all the rest stops without much happening. When i lived in La Grange, there was a truck stop one exit down from where i lived, just off 71 and it was right accross the street from a sex shop. Truckers would park in a big lot next to the sex shop, but never hooked in one, always had sex in the sex shop. Same in Clarksville just across the Ohio River in Indiana, big sex shop with lots of truckers parked outside, but have never been invited into a semi sleeper.  Clearly, these guys are parked at sex shops for a reason, so it is curious to me that they don't invite guys back to their place.

• Upvote 1

In my case, I’m not far from the notorious sex-oasis-in-the-middle-of-Nowhere ABS on I-65 in Kentucky (God help me) and right across the interstate is a great big truck stop, always super busy. And there are *always* two or three semis parked around the back of the building where the ABS is. But they don’t want people loitering around in their parking lot (for obvious reasons) and I’ve never seen anyone getting into or out of a cab there.

But then, my modus operandi doesn’t seem to work very well in the ABS environment, so there could be a whirlwind of salacious come-hithering going on all around me and I would probably be oblivious to it.

Had that happen three times. 

The first time was in a parking lot outside a certain bear bar in St. Louis. Fucked a cumdump Swift trucker in his sleeper. I was his second fuck of the night...he went on to have several more. Some of which I sent out to him. (I wrote a story about it on here of you can find it)

The second time I hooked up with a dude on A4A. He said he was parked at a Flying-J. Described the truck and off I went. Got there, cute younger guy. Married (pix of his wife and kids in the truck) Little dick, but I didn’t care. Was all business. Bent me over his rack and pounded my cunt til he dumped a MASSIVE load in me. Then off I went - there’s no need for much conversation with truckers.

Last time was more disappointing. Another Flying-J hook up.  Met up on GROWLr. But the dude was a sad sack type. There was no energy at all between us. I let him blow me and left.

I never did that,  but i suppose it actually happens a lot. Bcs i found random truckers on grindr stating they are looking for fun ,sometimes with pic of the truck or truck stop. Also i found similar ads on local hookup sites on regular basis.

I was at a truck stop in Pennsylvania that was recommended to me by a fellow driver, a girl. 

It looked like a gay bar inside, with a fairly dark TV room and tasteful decór. A strikingly attractive angelic lad caught my eye and then I noticed his handler or owner. Apparently hustling. 

Back in the truck I heard an offer for a BJ. We arranged a meeting in the front parking lot. He was driving a black Ford Explorer - he was a local daytime truck driver he said - we went to a secluded spot where he sucked my dick and spit it out. Not my proudest moment.

Love trucker cock and hole. Have hooked up in cab 5 times so far. Looking for more. ABS nearby is usually good for getting some action with truckers because it allows them to park there overnight.

Fucking love giving my hungry, raw, wet hole to be used by anonymous truckers in their sleeping cab.  Nothing hotter than being a hole for a man on the road to blow his nut into, and eating his ass out while talking shit and calling me a faggot or anything else he wants.