How many of you have fucked in the sleeper cab of a semi truck?

ErosWired

Guest Omnivore
On 6/15/2020 at 2:29 PM, cummimmenow said:

My  first   Bareback  Insemination was in the  Sleeper of my  Semi  Truck . 

Mine too.

Guest Omnivore
5 hours ago, jizzmboy said:

My dads a long haul driver...I’ve been fucked in more trucks, rest stops, shower rooms etc for decades....

By your Dad?  Sounds like you have some great stories to tell. 

Yup. Obviously. And i have to say he was not a great looking guy at all. But he was in his forties; a big and buff bear. Smelled ripe as heck. How could I say no. Even though I really wanted to use condoms at that time (I was like 19 I think), He looked at me with a serious expression and said "NO". And I obliged. It was one of the best breedings I had had that year.

On 6/19/2020 at 6:01 AM, hornybrownbottom said:

Yup. Obviously. And i have to say he was not a great looking guy at all. But he was in his forties; a big and buff bear. Smelled ripe as heck. How could I say no. Even though I really wanted to use condoms at that time (I was like 19 I think), He looked at me with a serious expression and said "NO". And I obliged. It was one of the best breedings I had had that year.

Tell us more! 

• 2 months later...

I got hit on by a hot daddy in his early 40s. I drove up to a parking lot where his rig was parked. Met him in there. I remembered that he was absolutely the rough trucker type that I was looking for. The only downside was that he smelled like he just showered. I got down to business right away by servicing his big white cock. 

it was all hot and heavy till another dude showed up. The new guy got territorial as fuck with the Hot Daddy Trucker. So, I took my leave. Jerked off in the car then drove home. 

• Like 1

I have once, a rest stop near Kansas City. Wasn't really planning on it but the man saw me  in the rest room and invited me back to his truck. Once he showed me his thick cock there was no way I wasn't going with him. Ended up bent over his rack getting pounded until he flooded my ass with a huge load. After cleaning him up he showed me the door and I went on my way like a good bottom!

• Like 3

Yep, just was Friday night. Had an add on Doublelist (usually a waste of time) and a trucker responded. He was headed through and stopping nearby and offer up his load for my hungry hole in his sleeper. 
Hot, hairy tattooed Daddy trucker too with full low hangers and a nice cock. Sucked his cock and balls then he flipped me over in my back and drove his cock into my hole. Soon he had my legs over my head as he pounded hard and deep. This dude knew how to fuck. Very verbal and dominant as he pumped his cum into me. He kept fucking to be sure every drop was drained then held his cock in my used wet hole to admire his work before pulling out and presenting his cock for me to suck clean if any remaining cum. 
I LOVE truckers fucking me. No names, no idea where he’s from, just passing through dumping his load in a slut.

my kind of top 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Willsuck4cum said:

Yep, just was Friday night. Had an add on Doublelist (usually a waste of time) and a trucker responded. He was headed through and stopping nearby and offer up his load for my hungry hole in his sleeper. 
Hot, hairy tattooed Daddy trucker too with full low hangers and a nice cock. Sucked his cock and balls then he flipped me over in my back and drove his cock into my hole. Soon he had my legs over my head as he pounded hard and deep. This dude knew how to fuck. Very verbal and dominant as he pumped his cum into me. He kept fucking to be sure every drop was drained then held his cock in my used wet hole to admire his work before pulling out and presenting his cock for me to suck clean if any remaining cum. 
I LOVE truckers fucking me. No names, no idea where he’s from, just passing through dumping his load in a slut.

my kind of top 

Love to connect like that .

• 2 months later...