How many of you have fucked in the sleeper cab of a semi truck?

ErosWired

On 2/12/2021 at 10:31 PM, catcherinneed said:

Never done it. Haven’t had the chance (or knew where to go/how to look for it). Looking forward to my first time with a trucker (especially in his cab)

The freeway/motorway truckstops are great or were pre Covid. The one 10 miles from me had truckers shower rooms and a toilet block. I practically lived in them, I was really clean and full of Truckercum.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

When I owned and ran a car, I used to visit truck stops all the time with quite a good success rate.

Dare I say it one of my top 5 sessions was with a trucker from Birmingham who was huge in stature as well as elsewhere, I was so excited whilst at the same time feeling really comfortable with him that I accommodated his size easily - happy memories.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of times when I was 14-17…used to cruise around a truck rest area…loved how they just fucked me and threw me away…no talk required 

When I was younger, in the early 80s.   I would make the rounds at a few truck stops between Oak Creek, Kenosha, Gurnee and Waukegan (Milwaukee, WI to the Illinois border) before I was old enough to get into bars.   There was never a shortage of truckers willing to stop for a young hitchhiker, tap my ass, have me suck him off, and sometimes even arranging a fellow trucker give my ass a ride and a lift back towards home. 

First and only time was at the Pilot on I-55 just north of the I-55/I-64 interchange near Fairmont City, IL. Was a well hung African American Vet who pounded me doggie in his sleeping cab. He had a great body, wonderful smile and laugh, and one awesome thick dick. I loved it!

• Upvote 1

I have it was a few times a truck driver would come by town and he would send me a message were to meet him and he would be waiting in the back cabin as I would climb into the truck get in the cabin and see him ready naked would go in and get undressed and he would fuck me. it maybe tight and crowded but i got nicely fucked there, then get dressed and off i would go.

Only once, in a Wal-Mart parking lot. This was back in the days of gay.com chat rooms being an active thing, and a guy hit me up, saying he had stopped for the night in a lot which was just a couple of miles away from me. I agreed to meet, and we got right down to business once I got in the sleeper. I was disappointed he used a condom... at first. But then after about 15 minutes of fucking, he said those magic words.. "Can I take it off and cum inside you?"

Obviously, I said yes.

He pulled out, tossed the condom on the sleeper bed next to my head, and went to town for another minute or so before he pumped his load into me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve been in quite a few. First time I can recall at a local rest stop. A window was halfway opened and I circled the truck, going to the dark passenger side away from the lights. The passenger door opened as I came around and I could see a figure. I climbed up and the guy was completely naked. At the time, it hadn’t occurred to me that you could be naked in a big rig. I climbed in and said that looked good, can I get naked too? 
I don’t hesitate to get naked in their cabs. 
Ive been fucked and sucked trucker dick in many cabs. One trucker told me how a woman brought her gay kid to a rest stop to have the trucker take his virginity. I wish that were me. 
I always take truckers bareback. It is my duty as an all American cumdump.  If a guy tries to use a rubber i reach back and roll it off as he is fucking me. I’ve found the best time to  hook up with a trucker is very early in the morning before they head out of the rest stop to start their day. And usually no worries about cops at that time either. 

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Truckers are both tops and bottoms. The trucker who pozzed me years ago was a top. Since then I've raw fucked dozens of truckers in their cabs. Never does anyone ask for a rubber, and I absolutely love nutting my toxic load in their ass. Don't get me wrong, I also offer my ass to any of the top drivers, and they always fuck me raw. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

4 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

@CigarBear68 I want to know how you find 'em! I'm right near the intersection of two big interstates, so there's got to be some here...

Sometimes I just sit on one of the benches in a rest stop smoking my pipe. Head nod as they pass by. If they're looking you'll know. Other times I park my car a bit aways from the building so I have to walk past the parked trucks. Many times a driver will be sitting in his seat, window down. Give a nod, see if they nod back and go from there. All drivers know what's going on, whether they're looking or not. And like a few other people have posted, many times as you're climbing out of one truck, another driver will see that and make sure you come to his truck next. Hell, I had a driver, after he fucked me, get on the CB and tell others he just used me and I still wanted more. I took 2 more driver's loads and fucked a 3rd one before I went home. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Spent an afternoon with a driver at a primitive rest area (no restrooms, street lights).  He was handsome and we had a lot of fun,  but he told me that drivers spend so much in their rig,  that most would rather be in a motel.  So,  if I am passing through Horse Cave Ky,  I will rent a room down the road from the ABS and offer a good time there.