How many of you have fucked in the sleeper cab of a semi truck?

ErosWired

• 10 months later...

I have a couple of times. Once when I was 16 before I knew it was actually cruising I met a guy at a rest area I used to ride my bike to. I usually played in the bathrooms or in the woods behind the rest stop. A guy wanted me to come to his truck. Looking back I was a stupid kid and it was probably not the best move.  It was a long time ago now but I remember him being a good fuck.  The second time I met a guy on A4A that said he was traveling through my area and wanted to hook up. I went to the back of a business where he was dropping his load and he dropped his load in me.  He came quick and I left. I am not a big guy and the truckers that bred me were not that big as well. I remember the sleeper seemed big to me.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Tried to get the attention of any trucker online but w/o any luck. Married here so going to any actual truck stop to hook any random trucker( playing a sort of a lot lizard) is not feasible for me.  Didn't get any reply back (I looked also in truckerpassions, and those sort of online dating places).  I actually got a CB radio installed in my car to check Channel 19 (truckers channel) to see if there is any action.  For hookups the sort of "protocol" is to sign two or three times using the mike w/o saying anything, and then wait for any reply).  If "replied" (it will be with the same "code", then you say a channel number (one that you know is "w/o traffic" ).  Then you switch to that channel to communicate and arrange somthing.

After giving so many "mike" signals, nothing yet in the air.  Still looking though

Did some partying with a guy and ended up getting fucked by him but he didn't finish the job. I had fun but was still really fucking horny and still very high from smoking with him and couldn't stop thinking and getting fucked to completion and ended up hanging around between the truck stop and hotel parking lots up the street from my house. Was leaning on the fence between them pretending to be looking at my phone but also being very obvious that I was rubbing my crotch. 

A trucker pulled into the lot and looked right at me and then parked. He walked right past me going towards the hotel but turned around before getting there and went past me again and then asked if I was broken down or something and I quickly replied.                          " Or Something " and he laughed saying I could hang out in his truck until he had to get back on the road and i jumped at the chance. 

Once inside the sleeper cab he asked and I told him i had been smoking earlier and got half fucked and was desperate to finish the job. In no time flat he had me naked with his cock in my hole and talking really dirty to me telling me how much of a fucking whore I was for hanging around a truck stop looking for cock like some kind of lot lizard and i just kept saying yes yes i don't care what you say to me just please don't stop fucking me until after you dump your load inside me and that was all it took and he grabbed my hips and started grunting and i felt everything! The heat and wetness of his cum, the pulsing of his cock and the ecstacy of getting bred by a total stranger. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

There are a lot of nearby truck stops and it isn't all that uncommon to find someone on grindr. Some are freshly showered and others can be pretty ripe. it's all about the load though so i just get to sucking and hope they will end up dumping in my ass. which they usually do.   There have been a LOT of truckers on the road since February and the hoarding started. Lost count of how many bred me because it was, and is, all about them. I've taken a lot of trucker cum.

• Upvote 2

I bred a trucker once in his cab. He was parked in some warehouse area. We talked about swapping oral but eventually he begged for me to breed him. Usually I bottom but occasionally when the kink is right I up to plant my baby makers. It was pretty surreal, he had pictures up all over of his wife. I made him tell his wife via the pictures that  he loved cock and cum more than her. He came all over and I was soon squirting in him as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

A few times.  I used to commute a lot for work.  I'd jack my dick my my car and kept my sunroof open so when I'd pass trucks they'd see my dick out.  Worked pretty well.  Got a few nice loads in those sleepers.  Always fucked bareback.  Never had one trucker suggest any differently.

When I lived at home, my parents lived next door to a big paint factory.  Mostly there would be trucks/wagons overnight parked up and I would watch from my bedroom window. On a Thursday night there was this big trucker, really tall bald head, very hairy with ginger pubes and chest, lots of tats.

One night I went for a walk, parents in bed and I was hovering around his truck as the cab lights were on, curtains closed. I  knocked on his door, he opened window, I asked if he had seen my dog, lol, how ridiculous. Anyway he hadn't,  but seemed to look at me intensly. 

I walked off, bit later,  walking back, he was out of his cab having a piss on the canal towpath bushes,, whilst he was  pissing, cock in full view as I was walking towards him, he asked if I found my dog, No, he had finished pissing,  talking still, shaking his cock dry. He asked if there was any loose women near by??? I didn't know what he meant, he said he needed sucking off, at this point he was wanking his thick dick, looking at me, as I was in awe of him, he waved his cock and said fancy it? I did, cocks were no stranger to me, I sucked him right there,  he cum in my mouth and gave  me a pound lol.

He told me to be here again next week, I was. 

Anyway as time went on, it progressed into him fucking me in his cab weekly, he always gave me things, like chocolate, cigarettes,  I never asked for, this went on for  about a year, then he stopped coming and I never seen him again. Eventually factory closed. Awesome days. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I've been fucked a few times in the sleeper cab. Not much room but it serves the purpose. Most of the truckers I've met in their cabs want a quick suck or fuck because they're short of time, or they were parked for an overnight sleep and wanted to get off before bed. I met my first trucker about four years ago. He wanted a quick blowjob, and I sucked him off behind his rig that was being repaired at a truck stop. He's the one who introduced me to the whole trucker world, and he's been sending me me a steady stream of truckers ever since. Some for sex in the cab, others that want a real bed and a hot shower for the night. Most of the truckers I've met are "str8", married with kids, and just in need some some sex on the road. I can tell you from my experience, truckers are pretty good fucks, especially since they know they can fuck you and leave, no strings. A lot of them are a lot more dirty minded than their wives would allow. All in all, getting into the trucker world has been a huge plus for me.

• Like 4