getting my man’s ass bred by another dude

bbfarm

Back at the gay campground this past weekend.  

My one true love and me first night there, July Fourth, go cruise the shed. Anxious, excited . . .we start early.  No one much there yet.

We make our own fun too.  He starts pantomiming being strapped to the St. Andrews’ cross that is sitting there left from some other more assertively sexual weekend, like one of the leather weekends.  Just the THOUGHT of him strapped there I mean the first thing I’d do is . . . .

. . . pull his pants down of course.    And that ass!   He and I have been practicing fucking with an audience, which I am not so good at.  Last time we were at the campground, we went out to the cruising area broad daylight, spread out a mat, and got to it until Ibred him hard and deepthere in the open.

Well his ass there in the shed.  I start doing what any self-respecting pervert fag does in that situation. I spit to lube his asshole and start pushing my dick in him.FUCK I hope the feeling of pushing in like that never stops making my head spin.

My precum flows pretty well and in no time I am working long strokes in and out. He’s digging it.   

This dude sidles in from my periphery . . .he’s digging it too. He ‘s really into it.   He checks my dick is bare.  Pulls his dick out. It starts rapidly hardening.  This dude is thirty something, muscular, shaved head. He  asks something like “Are youse together?” in a NY accent.  

I tell him yeah we are.

He asks if he can . . . .?

I look at my one true.  And regarding my one true, as I understand it I am an anachonism in his sexual life history in the way I own his ass.  He’s never really been an anal bottom. Dirty slut perv, yes, we share that.  But as I understand it, deep in his ass has been mine and mine alone. 

So I look at him for some kind of communication in the dark.

No luck. 

But the dude practically pushes me out of the way to get lined up to penetrate the ass I just pulled out of.  He asks if it is okay?  I am like YEAH.

Jeez though inexperience and excitement, he cant get lined up.  I am not wanting to hurt my one true, so I help line it up and slide it in.FUCK. He is into it. He starts stroking in and out, and says to me “I love sodomy.”

Then “ Man I love buttfucking.”

As he is bare fucking my one true love’s ass anonymously.  Me watching.  He asks if it’s okay him fucking mine.  

I say FUCK YES

He asks if he can cum?

I say FUCK YES

He asks if he should pull out?

I say NO BREED HiM and I start going on . . .

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD  CUM INSIDE HIM. I BREED HIS ASS REGULARLY.  WHO WOULDN’T WANT YOUR CUM UP THEIR ASS? YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO SHOOT YOUR LOAD IN HIM

And he asks how old he is

“Sixty-one” I reply 

Dude says. I’M CUMMING I’M CUMMING i’m cumming. 

And he bred my man’s ass.  

His dick . . .despite the dark I saw it slip out looking swollen and glistening. He popped it back in his pants and was off.  Omd the fun we had the next day trying to figure out exactly who it was.

But that is nothing compared with the fun in my head. STRANGER YOUNG MUSCLE DUDE BRED MY ONE TRUE’S ASS ANONYMOUSLY AND I HELPED IT HAPPEN

We fucked later that night when we got to the camper.  We fucked the next morning again in the cruise area out of doors.  We fucked and fucked and fucked in addition to fooling around at the gay campground.  

FUCK man!  You can imagine why he’s my one true to do that with me.   If you took as much dick as I gave him, you might understand why I am his.  

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1