Satanic

Guest JackEdJIZZ

I am and I have.   Probably not the place to discuss openly.   But if you want to ask questions, I will respond as I can and as is appropriate.    Just know, it is not like you imagine from horror films and comic books.    But I have met some amazing guys and had some quite memorable times.

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:55 AM, beartrucker57 said:

Has anyone ever met and had sex with someone involved in Satanism. I have always fantasized about this.

I am amazed they let you use the word. usually it is changed to sarah palin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I had a slambud who was heavy into satanism.  He taught me a bit about it, we did rituals together one-on-one and in groups with other guys into the same99/slam/sex scene.   I was head over heels crazy about the guy at the time (still am) and found the whole thing to be hot as fuck, but looking back I’m not sure if the thrill was just being with him and experiencing something dark and forbidden together.  Forget what you think satanism is.  Whatever your preconceived notion, I can tell you based on my own personal experience that it’s nothing like you think it is and the people who are into it, and really believe in it, are not the kind of people you think.  Keep an open mind.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Looking to be turn into a hell hound by force. Destroy the good in me and claim me for the forces of darkness. Watch as slowly I become the beast of your fantasy. Inject me steroids, growth hormones and wolf blood. Destroying this body so that your hell hound will come out to please you. Collar and train me if dare to the beast I'm meant to be. Mold my body to your pleasure: turn my teeth into fangs, etc.

Edited by Nemesis
  • Upvote 1

Guest hodannyboi
On 7/19/2019 at 3:36 PM, Qban said:

Forget what you think satanism is.  Whatever your preconceived notion, I can tell you based on my own personal experience that it’s nothing like you think it is and the people who are into it, and really believe in it, are not the kind of people you think.  Keep an open mind.

OK so like in a nutshell how would you describe it?

I joined a group called The Brotherhood of Sarah Palin and talked to some interesting guys but they shut down because of outside politics. I was sent a message by the leader saying they would be up and going again and they would send a link but that was months back and nothing. I know from talking to the guys it's not what most think but wish I could meet someone into Satanism and the occult