Bored in my dorm room

mn6

Thanks Neg4PozPittsburgh for this old BBX posting..

---

I was tired of studying the other day. Logged onto Manhunt. Started jerking off. Got an email from a hot guy in his late 30s. Not normally my type but he had a fuckin banging body. Huge pecs, sleeve tattoo on his arm. Great bulging biceps. Thick uncut dick. He had a tidy trimmed black beard, brown eyes, a thick, manly forehead and black hair. His hairline was receding some which turned me on.

Our dialogue follows. "U horny?" he asked. "Yeah." "Hot pics." "thanks. u 2." "U live alone?" "Have a dorm room but its a single." "Want me 2 cum over?" "Yeah." "I don't have condoms." "I don't either. If u want 2 fuck better pick sum up on way here."

Twenty minutes later my room phone rang. He had arrived. I let him in. He was taller than I and power flowed from him. We made chit chat for a while and sat on my bed drinking Coronas. His jeans sported a hefty bulge in the crotch. His hands were calloused from hard work and his skin was tanned. He told me he was a builder. Then he leaned over and kissed me. It was long deep and passionate. He pushed me onto my back, pulled my shirt off. In no time we were naked and I was on my knees sucking his big floppy dick which stood hard as a rock about eight inches in front of him. He had a great furry chest and legs. Even his hard abs had a black furry coat. Then he pushed me back on my back and sucked me off for a long time. He sucked my balls, licked my piss slit, licked my ass. His tongue got real deep and felt real good. Then he fed me his dick some more and filled my throat. I could barely take it and tried to pull off but he insistently kept his big uncut manrod lodged in my gullet. "You can do it" he said gently. "Take it. Make me feel good."

He was gentle but I knew I had no choice. He fucked in and out, in and out. Then I felt his thick, rough fingers probing my hole. He got out some lube and started sliding more fingers in. It was like sandpaper in my ass and I tightened up. He scraped away. Next I noticed him lubing his cock. "Did you stop to get condoms?" I asked. "No" he replied. "That sucks" I said. "We can't fuck then." "Shhh" he said gently. "Just let me poke the head in for a second." He poked in.

"See not so bad" he said. I reached up and touched his huge muscular chest and stroked the hair. My hand touched his face. His beard was soft but prickly under my fingers. His dick kept poking deeper and deeper. I pulled him by the neck down to kiss me. He made out with me frantically. I could feel my heart beating like crazy. His raw dick pushed deeper and deeper into my ass and I closed my eyes to picture his precum coating my insides. I moaned. "Ok we should stop" I said. "Yeah, we should" he answered. His chocolate brown eyes connected with mine. He didn't even pause. His dick kept on pushing on in. That's when I felt his balls against my ass. "Oops all the way in" he said. He kept eye contact. "It feels real good." "Are you negative?" I asked. "Yeah, completely" he replied. He started fucking in and out.

"Wait stop" I said.

"Shhhhhh" he said gently. "It's great. You feel so good. Let me make you feel good." "We should have a condom" I said. "Its ok I trust you" he said, fucking harder and harder. The piston fuck was the most intense feeling of my life. "No, stop" I said. "I'll pull out in time to cum, I promise" he said. He grunted, fucking up a good sweat. My worries slowly melted and I gave over to the sensations I was feeling. Something huge was invading my guts. Pummeling in and out. "Fuck yeah" I finally said "Bareback me." His eyes lit up. "Yeah, you like that fuckin' raw dick in you?" "Fuck yeah" I said. "Give it to me raw man." "Fuck yeah, pussy boy" he hissed. "Take it. I'm gonna give it to you good." "FUCK yeah!" I said. I got more and more into it. Eventually he bent me over the bed and rammed me from behind. Then on all fours on the floor. Then he laid on his back and I slammed myself with all my might, up and down on his unprotected fuckpole. Then he got me back on my back, put my calves on his shoulders, and fucked me till he was red in the face. A big vein started to bulge in his head and he started to breath deeper. "I'm gettin' close!" he said. "Don't cum inside" I begged. I grabbed my own cock and started jerking for dear life. He gave me a few more frantic dick plunges then pulled out with a cry, "FUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

He pointed his dick DIRECTLY at my hole and let loose what felt like a firehose blast of hot cum right on and in the gaping orifice. Then he plunged back in, balls deep and growled like a hungry angry predator, "SHIT!! SHITT!!!! YEA! FUCKIN SON OF A BITCH!!! OH, YEAH!!!!" He looked me in the eyes panting. "Oh that felt so good" he commented. My own dick was still hard in my hand. "Told you I'd pull out in time" he said. "But you just" "Shhhh" he cut in. "It feels really good. Enjoy it." I could feel tons of liquid dripping down my asscrack onto the sheets.

"I'm still hard" he remarked, adding "I'm going to cum again, but this time inside you." He plugged my protests with his tongue and his bearded mouth enveloped mine. It hurt when it scratched against me. He started fucking in and out with his cock which was still rock hard. My ass was slick with cum. I kissed him back. It felt so fucking good. I gave over to it and let myself become his cumhole. He made love to me but also made me his object. "Fuck yeah" I groaned. "Yeah, you like that?" he asked. "Yeah" I answered. "You want my cum?" "Yeah, fuckin' cum in me."

I was jerking off now. He piston fucked for about 30 seconds then started grunting. "Here it comes. Here it comes. HERE IT COMES!!!" Then his face contorted like crazy and he let out another animal, angry, vicious growl. "FUCK yea! TAKE my fuckin' load! TAKE IT!" My dick started shooting squirt after squirt of jizz all over. His cum kept dribbling down my ass as he held his dick in me for a long time. After several seconds he remarked "That was hot." "Yeah, it was" I admitted.

He stood and started getting dressed. On the small of his back I noticed a little biohazard tattoo. "What's that?" I asked. "Souvenir tattoo from Miami" he said with a laugh. He kissed me. "That was a great time." I kissed him back. I felt his cum smeared dick getting hard again. "One more" he said. He shoved me face first onto the bed before I could reply and he rammed in balls deep. "AWWWWWW!" he groaned. "FUCK yeah. FUCK!" One stroke, and he shot and just came as deep as he could. "FUCK that's hot. I'm cumming in you."

He dressed and left. Now I'm sitting here online looking up what the biohazard tattoo means and I'm getting worried. But it was the fucking hottest time ever.

He came over again yesterday. Maybe I'll tell you about that later.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 years later...