A Secret Fantasy

As a gay male, I have never been sexually active with a woman.  Having recently seen some pics of HOT MTF "Jock Pussy" I became intrigued with eating pussy.  Last night at the bathhouse, there was a room with 6 trans in it across from my room.  Obviously 6 people in a bathhouse room makes it extremely crowded, so their door was open.  as they were playing.  I peered in as I walked past the room.  They were in various stages of transition.  Some had beautiful breasts, all had beautiful cock, with the exception of one that had a pussy.  

As the room was crowded, I invited one with a long, thick beautiful cock to join me in my room and she obliged.  Im not sure what came over me.  Her breast were big, just like her cock.  To my dismay, she said she was a bottom, and so am I, but she said I could still suck her cock.  There was nothing ladylike about her as she aggressively  face fucked me, and fed me an amazing load.  Afterwards she asked what I thought.  I told her I never thought I would do a trans person, put I enjoyed it.  I confided in her that I had never had pussy in my life, but I found MTF's intriguing.  She told me she had someone she would like me to meet....

To be continued.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1