Bottoms who remove condoms

Guest pigchaser

Guest pigchaser

As a bottom, have you ever removed a condom from your top??

Did the top notice when you removed the condom? Did they freak out, not notice and cum in you or other??

Tell us your story...

Same here, at teh baths if the top trys to use a condom I laways reach around and as he fucks me each time his cock slides out I try and slide the condom off his cock.  Found a few condoms left behind in my hole doing that.

• Upvote 1

If I’m ass up at Steamworks and a top slides in w a condom on I immediately reach back and either take it offf or break it so it slides down the dick and then the dick is raw ;) Have had a few walk away but whatever; don’t want their loads anyway. Who am I kidding hehe yes I do!

I really have not too many guys try to use a condom with me. The last guy that did at the Midtowne Spa in LA, came into my room to fuck and started to put a condom on and I just said, “raw only.” He tried to convince me , but I just said no and he left, 30 minutes later he was back sticking his cock in me raw!!

• Like 1

I do bare only.  If a top wants to use a rubber, I tell him I have a latex allergy and he can't fuck me if he uses one.  They almost always give in.

That said, though, I can't imagine that anyone would not notice if you slipped the condom off while they were fucking you.  First, they usually fit fairly snug and take a little effort to remove if you're hard.  Second, the feeling is completely different when you're going in raw.

• Like 3

Guest CuriousDallas

I dunno how you could pull it off without them noticing. I pretty much wont hook up with a guy if I know in advance he wants to wrap to fuck me. I’ve had a few times where I was drunk and/or high getting fucked by a guy using a condom and I’ve pulled it off and told them I wanted it bare and wanted them to cum inside me. They already heard I was cool with bare and wanted it but chose to wrap and it almost never ended well. Most got seriously pissed I’d done that and that was the end of the session. I’ve had maybe a handful not get pissed and continued on.the scariest one was a guy who got intensely angry and fucked the living hell out of me saying, “you want my load, you’re gonna get it.” After he blasted inside me, he quickly got up and dressed and proceeded to tell me he was HIV+ and not on meds. I was freaked out and needless to say that stopped me from doing that.

normally tops tend to prepare only 1 condom with them, 

i will remove on the pretext of sucking their dicks, and the time is ripe to fuck again, they be like 'oh shit, no more condom,'

but they still want to fuck me, and their dick head took over their head, and begin the same few questions 'u clean.... right?' and start shoving in raw,

• Upvote 1

I was trained to ALWAYS take EVERY cock bareback. Where normal gay boys will check a guys cock in the bathhouse to make sure he's wearing a condom, I'm the kinda dirty whore that always checks random fucks cocks to make sure they AREN'T wearing a condom. with a known cumdumpster like me that's very rare but whenever I do feel a condom(I'm usually blindfolded) I take it off. most guys are usually so horny by then that they slide in raw and fuck me anyways but even if they don't, the next guy will just slide in me.sometimes a guy will ask if I'm sure I want to take them rawx-cumbum3.jpg.d18884df6ca78cf1fbfd47a5eb707a12.jpgfullsizeoutput_2d3.thumb.jpeg.ff34c2f137217cfbc9e152ee089bdfd6.jpeg and I obviously say yes and tell them I'm a bareback cumdumpster for ALL loads.

• Like 1