Thoughts Before/During/After First Breeding

It took me many years to feel comfortable being bred. I grew up during the AIDS onslaught and had friends, acquaintances and friends of friends killed by it. Treatments and drugs started making an impact, but I felt permanently scarred by the fear. I always carried condoms and made every Top use them.  I felt safe(r) but still didn’t trust myself to remain a safe sex only Bottom. 

I had had friends that I trusted enough to start taking tentative steps like letting them cum in my mouth and later swallowing.  Some thoughts I was fooling myself and was living a hypocritical life if I thought my practices made me bulletproof. 

Eventually, it began to wear on me. Safe sex was a chore so I began exploring my options. I had an older friend that was a Top and had been suggesting for quite some time that I was denying myself an experience that I’d regret not trying. He convinced me and we got together for my first breeding. It was incredible!  I felt more connected and my level of desire was enhanced. Once he entered me the excitement was enhanced by know his precum was leaking into me with each stroke and that his cum was simply the coup d gras. I felt every spurt. I’d cum enough times to know how he was feeling as his cum shot out but this time it was against my skin and inside me. 

I still do do not play with strangers unprotected. I use PREP. I am not anxious to acquire HIV or and STD. I also only party raw with men I know and trust. Having lived a harsh life in the desert of safe sex, the slow trickle from a spring was life changing. 

I’m in a much more satisfying place in my life. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest dale3

I always wondered what it would feel like to get fucked bare. For quite some time I knew I wanted it but was always afraid.  I always like guiding a guys cock in my ass so I could easily check if he was covered or not. I would secretly hope he was bare but always relieved when I felt him covered. Eventually I knew I wanted to experience the feeling of a bare cock. I started letting guys inside me bare but would always make them pull out before cumming. Of course I eventually wanted to feel what it was like to take a cumload. The first guy I let do it was undetectable and it felt so good to let him finish inside me. my heart was pounding as he started to fuck me and I knew I was going to let him finish inside me. It felt so good that I won't get fucked any other way now. The next step is to accept a toxic poz cumload 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 1:30 PM, dale3 said:

I always wondered what it would feel like to get fucked bare. For quite some time I knew I wanted it but was always afraid.  I always like guiding a guys cock in my ass so I could easily check if he was covered or not. I would secretly hope he was bare but always relieved when I felt him covered. Eventually I knew I wanted to experience the feeling of a bare cock. I started letting guys inside me bare but would always make them pull out before cumming. Of course I eventually wanted to feel what it was like to take a cumload. The first guy I let do it was undetectable and it felt so good to let him finish inside me. my heart was pounding as he started to fuck me and I knew I was going to let him finish inside me. It felt so good that I won't get fucked any other way now. The next step is to accept a toxic poz cumload 

I can totally relate as to how you feel. I have the same feelings. I am looking to set up a meeting with a poz toxic top guy tp fuck a load into my ass. I think the hardest part might be driving to the motel or where ever we are going to do this. I think once I get there and I get naked the hornyness will take over and I will let it happen with no issues.

On 7/11/2019 at 11:05 AM, downtownswallow said:

It took me many years to feel comfortable being bred. I grew up during the AIDS onslaught and had friends, acquaintances and friends of friends killed by it. Treatments and drugs started making an impact, but I felt permanently scarred by the fear. I always carried condoms and made every Top use them.  I felt safe(r) but still didn’t trust myself to remain a safe sex only Bottom. 

I had had friends that I trusted enough to start taking tentative steps like letting them cum in my mouth and later swallowing.  Some thoughts I was fooling myself and was living a hypocritical life if I thought my practices made me bulletproof. 

Eventually, it began to wear on me. Safe sex was a chore so I began exploring my options. I had an older friend that was a Top and had been suggesting for quite some time that I was denying myself an experience that I’d regret not trying. He convinced me and we got together for my first breeding. It was incredible!  I felt more connected and my level of desire was enhanced. Once he entered me the excitement was enhanced by know his precum was leaking into me with each stroke and that his cum was simply the coup d gras. I felt every spurt. I’d cum enough times to know how he was feeling as his cum shot out but this time it was against my skin and inside me. 

I still do do not play with strangers unprotected. I use PREP. I am not anxious to acquire HIV or and STD. I also only party raw with men I know and trust. Having lived a harsh life in the desert of safe sex, the slow trickle from a spring was life changing. 

I’m in a much more satisfying place in my life. 

That's good that you're letting yourself be more free, Downtownswallow. I was so deep in the closet and on the DL when I was younger that my one run in with an STI kinda scarred me for years. Eventually, I met my current BF and after he popped my (butt) cherry I wanted to feel even closer to him. Within a few months into our relationship, he allowed me to breed him and then I let him breed me. I remember feeling him cum inside me the first time, I never knew I could feel so close to someone. We rarely use condoms now and get tested regularly even though we're monogamous. 

I had been totally straight and curiosity is what led me to try it.  I was basically scared out of my mind, mainly because I thought it would hurt like hell, but the guy who did me started very easy and gently entered into me.  He got all in and held for a few seconds and then started slowly picking up speed and soon was pounding the hell out of my formerly totally virgin ass.  It hurt a little at first but soon became fantastic and when he came I could feel his cock throbbing as he filled me full.  Have wanted all I can get since then.

• Like 1

Guest ScottSwallows
4 hours ago, punaman said:

No, it doesn't hurt during....at least for me.  I only feel the pleasure

I guess I was a bit nervous and couldn’t relax.

Before: Am I really going to do this, oh, shit, am I? Can I do this? How could I do this?

During: Dear God, let it go forever, why did I EVER hesitate or wait? This is what I am meant to be. Please don't pull out until you finish cumming in my bare ass!

After: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Can I worship your cock? More? Do you have friends who need to unload?

• Like 4

On 7/17/2019 at 1:30 PM, dale3 said:

my heart was pounding as he started to fuck me and I knew I was going to let him finish inside me. It felt so good that I won't get fucked any other way now.

This sums up my fear. I'm still kind of new to all of this and have only gotten fucked using condoms, but god I love it so much! I keep hearing about how much better it feels to get fucked raw, and I regularly fantasize about feeling another man's cum flooding me deep inside. It always gets me instantly hard, like I'm hard right now just typing this. I also had a guy try to stealth me once, and just the sensation of the smooth, soft head of his cock touching my hole was indescribable! My body wanted nothing in the world more than to feel him slide in and take me, fuck me, breed me. Stopping him was probably the hardest thing I've ever done.

And that's what scares me. I'm married to a woman and DL. Even if I decided that I was willing to take the risk, there's no way I could ever justify putting her in that kind of danger. But the craving is strong. Really strong. And I suspect that the only reason I'm able to resist is that I've never actually experienced it. I worry that if I tried it once, even with someone I knew was tested and safe, I wouldn't be able to ever say no to a bare cock again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/6/2019 at 5:20 AM, ScottSwallows said:

Before-Will it hurt.

During-It hurts.

After-When will he breed me again.

Similar situation, I mean I’d been fucked before a couple of times but always with a condom, I would literally check and make sure he was wearing one but when I got chatting on bbrt, it was an overwhelming urge, I had to get bred by that exact guy I was talking to, it didn’t hurt or anything like that but after he cum inside me and I went home, I text him wanting it again! I couldn’t wait for it to happen, now, it seems the norm 😈

On 8/5/2019 at 6:12 AM, cman54 said:

I can totally relate as to how you feel. I have the same feelings. I am looking to set up a meeting with a poz toxic top guy tp fuck a load into my ass. I think the hardest part might be driving to the motel or where ever we are going to do this. I think once I get there and I get naked the hornyness will take over and I will let it happen with no issues.

I try to play with only those I trust about status and feel comfortable with, although I have slipped a couple of times. The feel of a bare cock in my ass is fantastic, a condom, no matter how much lube,  drags and just isn't comfortable. Mostly like sucking a cock just about anywhere to completion...I really like the feeling of a man orgasming in my mouth. I do have to say I did get a surprise on one encounter with a black friend, he wanted me to setup a gloryhole situation to take care of him orally at a house I was working on. So I hung a sheet over a doorway and cut a slit in it so it could feed his cock thru. As I was waiting for his arrival all kinds of thoughts crossed my mind during which he quietly entered the house and put his cock thru the slit. I sucked him for quite awhile before cumming which I gladly swallowed, followed by drinking his piss directly from his tap. Surprisingly he asked asked if I had lube, I said yes and he said pass it thru to him, I did. I was commanded to bend over and get my hole to the slit, which I excitedly did as up to this point he had never fucked my ass. He entered my ass, but it felt differently than what I expected, felt longer but surprisedly not as thick. He fucked me for awhile and shot a hot load up my ass. He asked how it felt and I told him I loved it and looked forward to feeling it ooze out me ass and down my leg. It was at that point he demanded $20. I was taken back , but willingly gave him $20. At that point he told me from now on I would be expected to service any other black men he sent my way and just like today I should pay them afterwards, just like I did with my first "customer".  My first customer?! Yes you just fucked the first of many and I best do a good job if I wanted to continue suckiing his cock. I anxiously await my next customer