I feel like I’m slipping into bareback

On 7/11/2019 at 3:13 PM, Nasicus said:

So, I’m a 22 guy. I stayed clean through years of fucking, I always craved bareback but I kept using condoms. Only one guy ever took me raw and came. My ex, I knew he was clean. That was best sex I ever had, since then two years of craving it more and more. Right now I’m in a total dry spell, because I know that I couldn’t resist the bareback. I have obligations, family that would be concerned, job... but I need sex. And I am going crazy from not being filled with cum. Prep is not an option, besides there are other std’s. What should I do? Should I take one for the team and ride somebody’s balls dry?

Why don’t prep a choice? Even if your insurance won’t cover it some free clinics provide it for free. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

You say PrEP is not an option but don’t say why not. Except for that statement PrEP would seem the perfect solution and one that wasn’t available to young gay men in earlier generations. Speaking only for myself, PrEP has liberated me to take raw cock and i’m working as hard as I can to make up for lost years where I was wrapped in rubber. 

I’m with the previous couple of posters on this: just get yourself on PreP.  You don’t say why it’s not an option.  If it’s cost, you might want to look again- it’s getting cheaper all the time.  Here in the UK you can get generic PreP for something like $0.75 per pill.  If you go down the event-based route, that means you could binge on as much raw cock as you like in a 24-hour period for about $3.75  (5 pills): how about that for good value!  

Of course, there are the other STI’s too- and you’d have to get your head round that.  Just remember, they’re all currently treatable, and in my opinion shouldn’t stop you living your life and fulfilling your fantasies.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

CDing for years watched  POz breeding on youtube i could not stop watching, i am dressing more and more and going to ABS twice a week , I want to more and more , I was bare backed for the first time yesterday OMG what feeling. I cannot wait to go back tomorrow , I an Bi but turning more Gay by the minute it seems. This site is so cool . when my heart rate goes down i will post more.... Kisses all !

Edited by hotbobbi
spelling

• 1 year later...

If you are equating not having raw sex with "clean"  then you should certainly wait.  If you are equating not having any std's with clean than I would also wait.  I would suggest you wait till you do not associate std's with being dirty.  Its certainly an unfair mind set and one that could be setting you up for mental issues if you were to contract an std.   I learned a long time ago that a std does not define any man, or at least none I know. 

• 5 weeks later...