What do you guys do for a living if you don't mind?

Guest letmein1

• Moderators

Getting started on my 4th career now... not sure quite what it is just yet, but it involves software and possibly social engineering and sustainable anti-development.

In the past... laboratory scientist, scientific software marketing guy, and entrepreneur. If you're stalking me, that should be sufficient data for you to identify me exactly 😉

• Like 1

Formerly: park ranger, graphic artist, novelist, librarian, nonprofit manager, historic preservationist.

Currently: Retired and I. hate. it. I need a purpose in life. Yes, I know most of you Tops would point out that taking cock is the purpose in life for a guy like me, but there just aren’t enough of you to fill up all the time on my hands...

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

I had a normal day job in construction.  21 years in my trade as a commercial industrial painter.  Last 7 with 2 different contractors for the city of Toronto.  i presented as male for that but got found out as being trans any way.  My ex outed me.  Things got bad and as my Christmas bonus last year was laid off after 4 years with this company.  I made the mistake of telling my Union rep I'm trans and its safe to say that I'm blacklisted now.  I've been able to get him on the phone once all year.  Since I don't want to get banned again I'll just say I'm an adult companion now.  Irony is as much as I hated my day job I was really good at it.  The pay and benefits didn't suck either