Dark Room Etiquette

Doccer19677

I was at my favourite Brighton sauna and headed to the dark room. On entry I was pawed by a couple of guys. One grabbed my dick and started to slowly wank it. He dropped to his knees and started to blow my increasingly hard cock.

I was nice and hard and another guy presented his hole to me..I played with it to make sure it was nice and moist for my now rock hard cock.

I moved to position myself behind him to fuck, running my slick cock up and down his arse so he knew what was coming. Then I felt him reach around and attempt to roll a condom on my erect cock...WTF!

So the question is what is the normal etiquette for this situation, I’ll be interested  to get some views and/or suggestions on what I should do/should have done?  I will then go on to tell what went on and how it ended..

D

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

I was at my favourite Brighton sauna and headed to the dark room. On entry I was pawed by a couple of guys. One grabbed my dick and started to slowly wank it. He dropped to his knees and started to blow my increasingly hard cock.

I was nice and hard and another guy presented his hole to me..I played with it to make sure it was nice and moist for my now rock hard cock.

I moved to position myself behind him to fuck, running my slick cock up and down his arse so he knew what was coming. Then I felt him reach around and attempt to roll a condom on my erect cock...WTF!

So the question is what is the normal etiquette for this situation, I’ll be interested  to get some views and/or suggestions on what I should do/should have done?  I will then go on to tell what went on and how it ended..

As a top its your right to be taken bare and have your seed cherished in a thirsty cunt. As a bottom, its his right to decide if he wants bare or wrapped. He does not, however, have the right to wrap you against your wishes.

In your place I'd have said, "I only fuck bare and I didn't consent to a condom. In future, use your words and say you only fuck wrapped. Have fun" and then move on.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I think I've been to that dark room that you are talking about. And IT IS proper dark IMO for a proper fuck. Fast, slow, deeply satisfying and almost completely anonymous to release full contents of your balls however long you wish it to take - I'm saying "Proper" fucking experience with no need for a convo. Everything is already clear and pitch black for you. Bend the fuck over or stick it in and have a go. If you made it this far into the cellar - you're not a tourist, you're there for business. And on a good day it is busy - humps, bumps, moans and all extensive sounds of evident ongoing fucking.

Hardly etiquette but my opinion - I don't think you should ruin it for others by starting to talk to explain your interests and lay down itemized any factual articulation or argue further on while holding the hand of your initially objecting friend before consummating a mutually-satisfying experience. Or have a cell phone with you to light up your surroundings jolting everyone else with a sudden burst of screen light. If mindless bitches start maneuvers with extra moves and rubbers and wiggling for a proper angle while fluttering around the room and what not else - ditch him and come back later if that hole doesn't storm off upon such conclusive rejection before you. The size of those crowns roaming the wild is sometimes overwhelming. Let them sit alone or waste someone else's time. No words are needed other than to convey your annoyance if a leechy cunt tries to attach itself to you again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

D

If a bottom is bent over in a total dark room then the bottom takes whatever is offered! For a bottom in a dark room to reach around and try to put a condom on a top is RIDICULOUS!!!  I also agree with @skinster that talking in a darkroom about being safe is ridiculous and no phone screen lights and also fit bits on wrists make a lot of light in a total dark room! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Interesting conversation. 
First of all, some people have latex allergies. So, I don't think it's a wise idea to just put a condom on someone without asking permission. 
As @Guygonebad just said, if you're bent over in a dark backroom, I'd assume you're there to take ALL dick. Covered or not. There's an unwritten rule of no talking or conversations in a dark backroom.  I really don't know of many backrooms I've played in lately where condoms are ever used. Bareback sex is typically assumed in those situations, these days. 
I hate condoms and prefer bare, but I'd assume that if I did want the guy to use a condom, I wouldn't be bent over inviting all cock. If a guy let me know he wanted to fuck me in that back room, I could at least whisper in his ear that I wanted a condom, so I'm not breaking the silence of the room. The only acceptable talking in a darkroom is grunts of "fuck me", "pound me", "seed me", etc. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2

I was @Steamworks Toronto last night for LIGHTS OUT. Totally dim and darkroom-like sex club. Love it! But you get guys flashing their red lights in darkrooms. I protest loudly to them to shut the damn things off. Darkrooms are supposed to not be illuminated, that's why they're called DARK rooms!!! You'd think guys would get that, and not interrupt hot bb sex happening in darkrooms. Just my 10 cents.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Yes the dark room is pitch black (the clue is in the name I guess). @ballpumper is spot on. No drama, no chat. The condom ‘broke’  and I fucked him nice and deep until I came in him. If you want condoms don’t go in dark rooms and offer your lubed arse for daddy bears to ride. 😈

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

the whole point of the darkeroom is anonymity and sex. if you are worried about condoms dont go in. keep the lights out. thats the fun of it. not having a clue who is seeding you but being able to feel and hear them. thats hot to me. if you are in a darkroom, assume everyone is going to be fucking bare because they are. thats the point

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1