Dark Room Etiquette

Doccer19677

On 7/18/2019 at 10:28 PM, Mikeyd1111 said:

The darkroom is where I learned how to be the cumdumpster that I am today.  When you are in a darkroom bent over with your hole open for use, you are there to be used by men to dump their loads into.  It's an unwritten rule that condoms don't belong in a darkroom. 

if I was in a darkroom and someone fucked with a condom I would feel mortified - being bent over in a darkroom is saying "cum dump"

• Like 1

My last darkroom experience - well last weekend - involved me ramming my raw cock into at least 10 different bum holes as I moved around the room and barebacked everyone who was bent over

No condoms were being used and several of the bottoms were already full of someone else's cum

That is the way it should be

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

14 hours ago, stevelovesfucking said:

My last darkroom experience - well last weekend - involved me ramming my raw cock into at least 10 different bum holes as I moved around the room and barebacked everyone who was bent over

No condoms were being used and several of the bottoms were already full of someone else's cum

Really hot and as you say, how it’s meant to be. Where was all the fun? Would love to go and tag fuck. 

2 hours ago, Ryder19 said:

Agreed, as a bottom if I enter a darkroom then I know I'm there to be used.

That’s how I see it too... I am there for the use and pleasure of tops :)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Doccer19677 said:

Another good boi looking to be bred 😈

I will have to let you know next time I am in London good Sir 😈

Edited by kitpig
Spelling#2 -autocorrect :(

On 7/19/2019 at 7:26 PM, stevelovesfucking said:

my kind of stud!!!  those lucky bottoms!

I've been to the darkroom in Orlando. Everyone is cool and I usually have no problems. Occasionally I get brushed away from a guy cause he's probably looking for someone or something. I just put my ass out there and let em feel it. It doesn't take long before something bare usually goes in. No one uses condoms.

Edited by bbmarried