Dark Room Etiquette

Doccer19677

I’ve had similar things happen to me - both as a top and as a bottom.  I simply pull away and move onto the next guy.  I believe it is completely acceptable to be selective - even in a darkroom.  If condoms are a dealbreaker (as they are for me), find someone more aligned with what you are after. 

• Upvote 1

In my experience darkrooms have been havens of bareback only, one of the reasons why I spend most of the time there. Opening a condom with lubed hands is hard enough when it's lit!

My local sauna in Exeter closed a couple of years ago which is gutting as they hard a properly dark room.  The next closest is Torquay and theirs is just dim :(

Am gagging to try the one in Plymouth 

Two good saunas with darkrooms in South West UK, Torquay and Plymouth. Torquay is the darkest, but both have plenty of guys wanting to be fucked bareback. As far as etiquette goes, I am not really sure there is any for a darkroom. If you go in to a darkroom, you are virtually saying you are up to be fucked by any guy. no matter what and all the times I have been in a darkroom, there has never been a hint of using a condom by any guy. If you want to use condoms then stay out of the darkroom. Is there anything more satisfying in sex then having anon bb sex. Okay I know you guys will think of many things.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think that you should have handed the condom back to the guy, and moved on to another guy.  As a submissive bottom, I understand that the tops are in charge, and it's my responsibility to be cleaned out, lubed, and ready to be fucked by any top that comes my way.  I expect that the Dark Room will be DARK, no lights or flashes of light, no talking, and no condoms (unless a top chooses to wear one).  

• 1 year later...

Dark Rooms are the BEST!!!  As a Bottom you place is to be there and accept any and every PENIS in that room...  It is not a question of letting MEN fuck you; IT IS YOUR OBLIGIATION to allow it to happen; RAW AND NATURAL!!!

You ASS is to be a willing Chalice for the SPERM from ALL the MEN in THAT ROOM!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest faggotbitchboi

I'll never put a condom on a cock, it's always raw and a darkroom is the best for proper anon sex.  I must visit the one in Brighton once this COVID is over. 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
59 minutes ago, Doccer19677 said:

Brighton is great, it’s my favourite sauna. Hampstead Heath is also fantastic for raw outdoor fun - there are always willing holes to accept raw cock

Yeah, isn’t much like that down in South Wales though there was a cruising ground in my teens, 20’s and 30’s where I could get around 10 guys an evening and more on weekends, a lot were married and hardly ever mention of a condom. Been ages since I had a big cock roughly breed my hole.

13 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Yeah, isn’t much like that down in South Wales though there was a cruising ground in my teens, 20’s and 30’s where I could get around 10 guys an evening and more on weekends, a lot were married and hardly ever mention of a condom. Been ages since I had a big cock roughly breed my hole.

Well now I must be relatively local so I am sure we can organise something. I remember there was a sauna in Newport (I went there once), it was fun as there seemed to be loads of willing married men, who seemed happy to take my dick  raw. Any other local cruising area recommendations would also be appreciated. 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
19 minutes ago, Doccer19677 said:

Well now I must be relatively local so I am sure we can organise something. I remember there was a sauna in Newport (I went there once), it was fun as there seemed to be loads of willing married men, who seemed happy to take my dick  raw. Any other local cruising area recommendations would also be appreciated. 

I used to do the greenhouse in Newport fairly regularly in my 20’s, it had its good days and it’s bad days, was hit and miss. Had some good holes I bred and some nice cocks bred me.