Dark Room Etiquette

Doccer19677

I was there today 🙂

No way would I have considered for a moment someone putting on a condom to fuck me in that darkroom, although I did encounter that last time I was there. He actually started fucking me, but I realised it felt different (and not as good). I moved away. If a guy has an amazing cock and wants to fuck rubbered (as one did in the steam room during the same visit), I'll make an exception. Otherwise, bare all the way. I want to properly enjoy my sex these days.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I generally take every cock but I would pass on anyone wearing a condom. I love taking raw cock in dark rooms because

-nothing feels as good as my ass filled with cum and from as many different guys as possible

-I like having some guy just shove his dick in me and not say a word knowing he doesn’t need to. No need to ask if he can fuck me, or status, or where to shoot. He just shoves his raw cock in a hole and fucks the way he wants and knows he can shoot his load wherever he chooses.

-I like that it doesn’t waste time, it is all about taking the most loads in the shortest amount of time.

-I like when a top tells me that he likes fucking holes that are used and filled with loads when he starts fucking me

-I like that I don’t have to hide how much I love being a cum dump. And being so slutty in a turn on to any guy that fucks me instead of something to hide.

-I like that I have no idea who has blown their load in me. Literally any guy could have fucked me and I have no idea.

-I like that the only thing I think about is how much I love having my ass fucked at that moment...and enjoying everything about it.

-I like being a bottom cum pig that will take any raw cock and never see a reason to turn down a load. And I like that I don’t feel like I need to hide what a take any load kind of bottom I am.

If someone chooses to use condom they should but they should not be in a darkroom. 

• Piggy 4

I'm off to the local sauna for naked day this Sunday. After I've had a wander to see who's there, I'm going into the downstairs darkroom (there's one on both of the two floors), getting on my knees on a bench and shoving my arse out for any cummers. After I've been fucked/loaded, I might go to see what's happening at the glory holes, but this time I'm going to just stay there for anyone else who wants to use a fresh load as lube. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I'm off to the local sauna for naked day this Sunday. After I've had a wander to see who's there, I'm going into the downstairs darkroom (there's one on both of the two floors), getting on my knees on a bench and shoving my arse out for any cummers. After I've been fucked/loaded, I might go to see what's happening at the glory holes, but this time I'm going to just stay there for anyone else who wants to use a fresh load as lube. 

That’s the way to do it!! Have a great Sunday!!

15 minutes ago, gingerdaddyG said:

That’s the way to do it!! Have a great Sunday!!

Cheers gingerdaddyG!! I can't fucking wait. I just want every week to fly these days, so I can get back to the sauna to take raw cock! I'll report back on Sunday night 😉 

On 7/19/2019 at 5:26 PM, stevelovesfucking said:

My last darkroom experience - well last weekend - involved me ramming my raw cock into at least 10 different bum holes as I moved around the room and barebacked everyone who was bent over

No condoms were being used and several of the bottoms were already full of someone else's cum

That is the way it should be

Jw- do you lick before you slide in? I find it appropriate to explore a man’s fuckhole with my tongue before I breed. That said, with such piggish wanton use, is this within the bounds of “proper etiquette”?

My instructions regarding manners never covered such topics 🐽

2 hours ago, VersGuyAnon said:

Cheers gingerdaddyG!! I can't fucking wait. I just want every week to fly these days, so I can get back to the sauna to take raw cock! I'll report back on Sunday night 😉 

I’m sure we’re all looking forward to hearing the juicy details VersGuyAnon!!

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 12:30 AM, Doccer19677 said:

I was at my favourite Brighton sauna and headed to the dark room. On entry I was pawed by a couple of guys. One grabbed my dick and started to slowly wank it. He dropped to his knees and started to blow my increasingly hard cock.

I was nice and hard and another guy presented his hole to me..I played with it to make sure it was nice and moist for my now rock hard cock.

I moved to position myself behind him to fuck, running my slick cock up and down his arse so he knew what was coming. Then I felt him reach around and attempt to roll a condom on my erect cock...WTF!

So the question is what is the normal etiquette for this situation, I’ll be interested  to get some views and/or suggestions on what I should do/should have done?  I will then go on to tell what went on and how it ended..

D

I think this is basic normal behavior, the act of putting a condom on is sort of like telling you that is what he prefers while still keeping talking to a minimum and trying to stay somewhat anonymous. You can then reply by gentle pushing his hand away while he tries to wrap you. Message should be received. I have tops try to fuck me with a rubber all the time and this is how it goes down, I don’t yell at them or get offended, some people may have a latex allegedly but unlikely and whose to say it’s a latex condom. No need to get offended, so long as the message is received on both ends. Some will always wanna go bare and others won’t. Non verbal communication is in fact a thing as gay men we do it all the time and it’s for sure gonna happen in those settings more so than actual talking. 

• Upvote 2

Personally, and obviously because I’m here, I’ll prefer raw, but the bottom can pass the condom to the top if he wants because he’s a fucking human being, too, with fucking agency.  The top can decide he won’t put the condom on and either top or bottom can leave at any time for any reason, again because fucking human beings have fucking agency and consent is a goddamned thing.  Stealthing is always wrong.  Tops vice signaling that they’d stealth are always wrong, bottoms pretending they’re not making choices or pretending they’re not allowed choices in the dark are also vice signaling to the Tribe.  But pull that shit with a human being, and any bad thing the law prescribes that happens to you is well-deserved.

Jesus HMFC, I wish people would grow up some time.

• Upvote 2