Chemical Bondage-Rape Sleep Sex

Hotload84

This one makes me somewhat nervous - but I imagine some will find it stimulating.

Congratulations, ‘Paul pig’! It warmed my heart to read your wonderful story, and to know that you have empowered yourself to be a free man. It takes courage, boldness and imagination to do what you did, and your life is just beginning - very proud of you!

I too completed a pozzing experience. For three days I fucked my naked boy almost constantly, cumming more times each day. I took him to a lumber company to shop, had him get into the bathroom stall with me, pulled his pants down, and fucked him twice, nonstop, shooting several more loads of poz cum up his hot neg hole! I can't describe the feeling or intensity of this experience adequately, and those who are out there "in the trenches" fucking neg guys everywhere know what I mean when I say that extreme sex is absolutely, by far, the best, at the least the most intense. All my boys have agreed on this; one of them said, "if I had known how incredibly HOT the sex is, I would have done it years ago!"

I'm going to help a local boy, who has a beautiful bubble butt, adjust to his recent conversion by fucking him day and night, training him to take all my poz loads up his hot hole. I'm so charged up after fucking so much that my throbbing cock feels like it could rape a hot male ass right now! To achieve this purpose, I coined the phrase, CBRSS. It stands for ‘Chemical Bondage-Rape Sleep Sex’. It is a form of bondage, with no chains or ropes, it's rape, as you fuck someone who is asleep. I guess you could also call it ‘Domination’. I gain complete control over the person, and will him even after he passes out, at which time his hot butt will open up like flowers, ready for me to pluck from the garden. Will drop my infected seed deep inside, with no resistance, and TOTAL PLEASURE FOR ME. It's about totally using someone for my own pleasure without thought of his, or the distractions that come from all the ‘variations on a theme’ that I find unnecessary.

Imagine: you have someone over who is negative and you're both partying...you decide to do "G", for example (could be many other things) and instead of taking your own portion, you give him yours. Both start having great sex, but as he is propped up doggie-style under you, your cock in his ass, he starts snoring... You feel the tension leave his body as your cock swells up inside him, with the realization that you can do anything you want, the way you want it, as long as you want it, and shoot load after load of hot poz cum up his wide-open neg ass! Just that thought alone makes me almost lose my seed.

Imagine raping his ass, in bondage thru chemicals, with total control and freedom, dropping orgasms so intense they spurt out like a fire hose putting out a fire, all the time knowing that you are poz and he is (was) neg! It's too hot! For all the young boys who love to jack off, imagine my huge deathtool rammed up your hole depositing it's charged loads, which ooze out and run down your legs...

Enough on that... again, congratulations, and keep up the spirit - you have a great attitude and will revel in the pleasures that await.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is too fucking awesome - this happened to me in sanf rancisco a few years ago including getting fucked at the lumberyard. The guy chem raped me repeatedly for a weekend. amazing and over the top. he gave me too many loads ot count. kept me high and used me

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

Despite taking 100's of loads bareback.....some while fucked up some not...I still remain neg.....I don't chase the bug....I don't welcome it...but I'm not afraid of it.....what I really love is being fucked up and taking as many cocks and loads as possible....if I can fulfill someone's fantasy of pozzing me....or fucking me while knocked out on G or whatever, I'm yours.

Edited by Hotload84

Despite taking 100's of loads bareback.....some while fucked up some not...I still remain neg.....I don't chase the bug....I don't welcome it...but I'm not afraid of it.....what I really love is being fucked up and taking as many cocks and loads as possible....if I can fulfill someone's fantasy of pozzing me....or fucking me while knocked out on G or whatever, I'm yours

My experience is similar oshawaman. I've been barebacked by known poz tops, sometimes after my hole was brushed and/or cut to ensure it bled, even in conversion parties. Yet twenty-five years on I remain neg. As you observe, we are not afraid of anything we might be gifted, we know the 'risks' and accept them. Like you, I am not exactly a chaser but am happy for any and every poz top to bareback me anytime he wants.

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 years later...
Guest EDGYfantasy

You can pass out from G if you do too much or mix with alcohol, as a bottom I love how horny makes you feel but I want to enjoy being fucked, breeded and also eat loads. If I pass out I won't feel anything. The right combination, at least for me it's smoke some T if I'm planning a long session, have G to make me horny and then smoke K2, K2 put you in cloud 9!!! It's like being in the height of poppers but for way longer time. It relax your body and you get abuse you normally couldn't. It makes you thirsty as hell but as long as you have gatorade or vitamin water close by you'll be fine.

• 3 months later...