Have you ever been turned down because of something out of your control(age/race/height/etc)?

Guest letmein1

Guest Upstateguy518

Been turned down because I'm too fat (245), Not often but it happens. I don't hate anyone with a preference but at least try to be somewhat polite about it.

Like someone else said...SO MANY TIMES. For being too hairy and for not being hairy enough. For not being a twink, and for not being a chub. For being too old and for being too young. The list goes on. None of us are a match for everyone. Don't waste your energy and your value worrying about the mismatches. Move on to the next one. We are all someone's type. You are sexy to lots of sexy men.

Absolutely, hasn’t everyone been rejected at some point? For me over the years it was I too young/too old, not enough body hair, or because I’m they only want to fuck darker skin bottoms not white ones, or no “total bottoms” wanted. And some guys were pretty cruel about it too; having to put you down while they reject you. 

At first it really got to me, but now it’s all cool. Everyone has their likes and dislikes and that’s OK. It doesn’t bother me and it actually toughened me up and made my self-esteem stronger! I now take ALL top men and reject no one. All I have to say is that if you are going to reject a guy, there is no need to be cruel or nasty about it! 

• Upvote 5

Age and status. In 2019 some guys still have "negative only" in their profiles, even on BBRT.  I get that some might want to stay neg -- I would prefer it for myself as well -- but when they won't BB with undetectable guys but will fuck "negative" guys bare without really knowing their status I lose all patience. 

Because of the following -

Being uncut, that is a big deal clincher.

Being full of Cum lol

Being watched by a guy wanking whilst I got fucked by 6 blokes. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me, he laughed and said definately Not, you are disgusting lol.

Tend to be accepted by young Bucks though ☺

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Because of the following -

Being uncut, that is a big deal clincher.

Being full of Cum lol

Being watched by a guy wanking whilst I got fucked by 6 blokes. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me, he laughed and said definately Not, you are disgusting lol.

Tend to be accepted by young Bucks though ☺

OMG @DarkroomTaker you are great... I’d luv to be uncut like you! And being turned down for being full of cum while he watch you take all those loads... that guy was such a hypocrite!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, chasejake666 said:

Being Asian can be a bitch, especially as we can get discriminated against by other Asians as well.

I'd add to this that I get semi-regular abuse for my Asian-preference, although I also love smooth Latin / Black and Mixed-Race guys ... essentially anyone who does not look like me (white, fair skinned, blond hair, blue eyes).

I've noticed that while most people are mindful of my sexual preference, and will politely ask if I'd like to play with them in spite of what I've (respectfully) stated on my hookup profile, there is an ample supply of rudeness about that will from time-to-time percolate into outrage that I don't/won't submit to their demands.  And the Internet being what it is, they're free to express such outrage without any filter 😕