Have you ever been turned down because of something out of your control(age/race/height/etc)?

Guest letmein1

3 hours ago, BlackDude said:

Being black, and if they are into black, not being a thug. Although I have learned that time, a little extra weight and/or status tend to make people a little more open to racists. I’ve have several daddies I was totally into but wouldn’t give me, or any other black guy, the time of day. 15 years later (and some 40 lbs later) I delight in turning them down. 

THIS! I'd say being black was often the number one reason for being turned down, and if it wasn't being black, it was because I wasn't a 'thug'. Gave me a bit of complex about my looks when I was younger, and those scars stay with you for life, but realised it definitely wasn't my looks at all and was more of an issue when I lived in the US than after I moved abroad. In fact, I got laid MORE once I moved to Europe than I ever did living in the US. Jokes on them, however, as after all these years I still look as youthful and as fit as ever while time has been very cruel to them. 

• Like 1

I've lost track of how many times I've been shot down because of my weight - AKA poz related weight issues,  the fact that I'm short ( 5 ft 4, ) or having lost most of my hair at a very young age.   Honestly,  most of the issues I can't change are medical problems that a doctor or healthcare team are simply too lazy to help me with - thus they are far out of my control..  

The HIV phenotype I was infected with..  Was unfortunately not one that was known for weight loss.   So my dark joke of at least being able to die skinny & be a slimmer guy for at least 1 time in my life..   Well,  the joke died in a very painful manner. 

I'm a severe asthmatic,  cardio is a cruel joke with HIV complicating asthma meds - just making the weight loss nightmare worse..   Thankfully I'm a non-smoker.  

Gotta say,  I am really very tired of skinny bitch twinks & muscled businessmen ( AKA shallow,  conceited,  & "better than thou" douchebags ) whom are rich as fuck making snap judgements about "how easy it is to stay in shape.."  

No,  I live in poverty,  shunned by the gay male community,  & I can't even eat properly.  Body is in starvation mode half the time.  REALLY?!  I'm being judged & shunned because I'm man enough to own the fact that I need major help beyond my capabilities ?? 

I'd love to see their suicide attempt count after one year of losing virtually any real options of meeting people outside of the internet & see how they cope after at least 5 years of the above issues with no light at the end of the proverbial tunnel..   I bet they wouldn't want to live after the same amount of time. 

*Rant over*

Edited by hunting4anon33
Spelling, grammar

Guest CuriousDallas

When I was under 18 I was turned down all the time on account of age. Age of consent in Texas is 17 but guys were still scared as for a long time it was the “Rule of 3” where if there was more than a three year age difference it was against the law, in other words if one guy was 14 and the other 17 it was ok, but 17 and 28 was illegal. To this day you still get guys under 18 sticking close to their age cohort.

I've had guys turn me down cause I’m smooth, same for being uncut (guys and especially girls”) including one girl who called my dick a sharpei, and one really weird instance where the guy said my nipples were too small. That still has me shaking my head.

7 minutes ago, MTWTFSS said:

I am a chubby Daddy Bear -- some guys are really into it, and others turned off by it -- if you want me, you got me, otherwise I move on to the next

Hey if we. Have chemistry I’m down how close to Iowa are you?

19 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

When I was under 18 I was turned down all the time on account of age. Age of consent in Texas is 17 but guys were still scared as for a long time it was the “Rule of 3” where if there was more than a three year age difference it was against the law, in other words if one guy was 14 and the other 17 it was ok, but 17 and 28 was illegal. To this day you still get guys under 18 sticking close to their age cohort.

I've had guys turn me down cause I’m smooth, same for being uncut (guys and especially girls”) including one girl who called my dick a sharpei, and one really weird instance where the guy said my nipples were too small. That still has me shaking my head.

That sucks man, still everyone has their flavor. You just gotta find guys who are into yours 

Ugh so I can’t edit after a certain amount of time and I have found yet more mistake in grammar and spelling! I’m just gonna call it good. If any of you are editors please clip and paste my work on to your notepad and fix my shit! Send it back to me’ much appreciated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CMike1980 said:

That sucks man, still everyone had their flavor. You just gotta find guys who are into yours 

Texas still does have that 3 year age different if you are younger than 21 -- so stupid

2 hours ago, Vardon78 said:

THIS! I'd say being black was often the number one reason for being turned down, and if it wasn't being black, it was because I wasn't a 'thug'. Gave me a bit of complex about my looks when I was younger, and those scars stay with you for life, but realised it definitely wasn't my looks at all and was more of an issue when I lived in the US than after I moved abroad. In fact, I got laid MORE once I moved to Europe than I ever did living in the US. Jokes on them, however, as after all these years I still look as youthful and as fit as ever while time has been very cruel to them. 

It’s true, it happens a lot. This country has a racism problem, not a race problem. I dig black guys If they are thick and hairy because I dig thick and hairy men. No hang ups about color just be yourself and be beautiful. It all comes down to chemistry.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hunting4anon33 said:

I've lost track of how many times I've been shot down because of my weight - AKA poz related weight issues,  the fact that I'm short ( 5 ft 4, ) or having lost most of my hair at a very young age.   Honestly,  most of the issues I can't change are medical problems that a doctor or healthcare team are simply too lazy to help me with - thus they are far out of my control..  

The HIV phenotype I was infected with..  Was unfortunately not one that was known for weight loss.   So my dark joke of at least being able to die skinny & be a slimmer guy for at least 1 time in my life..   Well,  the joke died in a very painful manner. 

I'm a severe asthmatic,  cardio is a cruel joke with HIV complicating asthma meds - just making the weight loss nightmare worse..   Thankfully I'm a non-smoker.  

Gotta say,  I am really very tired of skinny bitch twinks & muscled businessmen ( AKA shallow,  conceited,  & "better than thou" douchebags ) whom are rich as fuck making snap judgements about "how easy it is to stay in shape.."  

No,  I live in poverty,  shunned by the gay male community,  & I can't even eat properly.  Body is in starvation mode half the time.  REALLY?!  I'm being judged & shunned because I'm man enough to own the fact that I need major help beyond my capabilities ?? 

I'd love to see their suicide attempt count after one year of losing virtually any real options of meeting people outside of the internet & see how they cope after at least 5 years of the above issues with no light at the end of the proverbial tunnel..   I bet they wouldn't want to live after the same amount of time. 

*Rant over*

Wow I’m sorry that had happened to you. It sucks living with such bad luck. 

41 minutes ago, CuriousDallas said:

stupid Texas rules -- the three year if under 21 is still in play

Guest CuriousDallas
7 minutes ago, MTWTFSS said:

stupid Texas rules -- the three year if under 21 is still in play

Shit...I thought that was done with. I'm 19 and get with plenty of guys over 22, which would be 3 years. Know quite a few guys who are breaking that rule. Hell...the guy I'm seeing and me break that rule.