Have you ever been turned down because of something out of your control(age/race/height/etc)?

Guest letmein1

1 minute ago, CuriousDallas said:

Shit...I thought that was done with. I'm 19 and get with plenty of guys over 22, which would be 3 years. Know quite a few guys who are breaking that rule. Hell...the guy I'm seeing and me break that rule.

Nothing wrong with that  -- it is a stupid rule  - you can't regulate morality - but in TX they try

12 hours ago, BlackDude said:

Being black, and if they are into black, not being a thug. Although I have learned that time, a little extra weight and/or status tend to make people a little more open to racists. I’ve have several daddies I was totally into but wouldn’t give me, or any other black guy, the time of day. 15 years later (and some 40 lbs later) I delight in turning them down. 

I've been rejected for being black and not having a big cock, as a bottom it is frustrating that even when you are in a jock and not exposing your cock and for someone to grab and paw at it becase of the BBC phenomenon and then reject you, a bottom, because of it. 

• Like 1

Hasn't everybody sooner or later?  Too old, not versatile, hair too long, poz, not skinny, not a large bear, not enough body hair --- i don't have much naturally and its mostly blond --, too much body hair, bareback . I've even been told hasta la vista since i don't have party favors. There are still plenty of guys that just want to get to fucking so i don't let it bug me. 

2 hours ago, blkoraltm said:

I've been rejected for being black and not having a big cock, as a bottom it is frustrating that even when you are in a jock and not exposing your cock and for someone to grab and paw at it becase of the BBC phenomenon and then reject you, a bottom, because of it. 

Black cocks are hot no matter what the size.

36 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

I've been turned down for all the issues listed here and others, but I just move on and don't dwell on it.  My first man gave me these words of wisdom.  "Sexy comes in all shapes, sizes, colors and ages!"

And  I hate ageism and some  not all mind, snotty nosed youngsters who look at older men with pure distaste..

But.. remember, 

Youth's a Mask, but it don't last
 they'll find out when they follow us.
cause we've been there before.😐

I'm sure most everyone's been turned down or rejected by others. We all have our preferences. My lists of preferences is very short. Because I've learned a long time ago, that guys that I wouldn't say I was particularly attracted to can sometimes be really hot in bed. And some guys that are drop dead gorgeous, with bodies of Gods can actually be lousy fucks. 
For the past 15 years I've been a cum dump. As long as he's got a hard cock and is a top, I'll let him fuck me. Some of my favorite tops are butt ugly. But nice guys, great guys and great tops. And have become some of favorite regular fuck buddies.
I find online listings that are too specific to be a real turn off. I don't understand guys that don't like guys of different races or hair colors or only smooth or only hairy. Or of a certain height or weight? Whatever it is, I find that too limiting. 
I'm an older, heavier guy. But the reality is that I'm having more and better sex now than I did when I was young, thin, muscular and beautiful. Thankfully there are guys out there that love older, heavy men. 
I also love to service guys. Sucking or rimming or getting fucked by a guy with no reciprocation is hot to me.
I find a lot of guys that identify as "str8" like to play with me. Most "str8" guys don't care much about age, race, build or anything else. For them, it's not a matter of sexual attraction. They just want a mouth or an asshole to get them off. There are str8, married guys that I've been servicing for decades. 
To each his own. And enjoy it while you can get it. 
And thank God for the internet. My sex life has never been better. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, travelingbi said:

Because I've learned a long time ago, that guys that I wouldn't say I was particularly attracted to can sometimes be really hot in bed. And some guys that are drop dead gorgeous, with bodies of Gods can actually be lousy fucks. 

YES!  For me what makes a guy sexy or a great fuck is something that usually has very little to do with his physical appearance.  It’s his attitude and personality and that indescribable quality that makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck when I’m with him.  Some of the hottest, sexiest guys I’ve ever met are ones somebody else might not give a second look, but something about them - the way they carry themselves, or their voice, or the way they smell - just drives me crazy.  Conversely, a lot of guys who people find drop dead gorgeous and totally irresistible leave me absolutely cold and looking at my watch.  Maybe it’s chemical, I don’t know... I do know that nice guys and guys with a sense of humor are usually the ones I find sexiest.  A dirty mind sure as hell doesn’t hurt either...

Edited by Qban
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest takingdeepanal
50 minutes ago, letmein1 said:

so many thinly veiled "whites only" bios online I've seen

I'll gladly let you in - and I have no problem with anyone's race nationality appearance age or looks.

Only deal breaker is poor hygiene. You might like your dick cheese - but don't make me taste it. 

Edited by takingdeepanal

Guest takingdeepanal
On 7/14/2019 at 4:52 AM, rawsatyr said:

My man has red hair and I'd fuck you and cum in you! Just saying, lol

Red head (pubes these days!) as well. Any time you want to unload in my auburn-haired ass, feel free to let me know.