Have you ever been turned down because of something out of your control(age/race/height/etc)?

Guest letmein1

Yes 

As said before.

Too old.

Poz

Bottom

But i am not negative about that. As be nothing worst then to be fucked by someone not into you.

I agree the old fashion way of actually meeting and get that magical chemistry going or not going.....makes for the best fucks.

I find if i just "shop" in the right areas in age what i am into takes the problem away for me. No use going to the night clubs i went to when i was 21. 

• Upvote 1

I've been turned down for being to slutty, to quote "you look like you let anyone fuck you" hard to get offended when 4 minutes later some other guy is fucking me. As for the age thing I don't try for that super hot twink/20 something because I know they might not be into older guys and I have no problem with that 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, da1doc said:

I’ve actually had guys...who have seen my pictures...and driven to my hotel take a look and drive away...their loss as my hook ups always seem to want seconds...

Their loss for sure. Those same guys who drive away are probably not nearly so picky at the arcade or cruise spot. The photo evaluation and "hotness contest" associated with hook-up sites can be an unpredictable waste of time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Been turn Down due to my height; race; looking too young thus not masculine enough, for having too big a dick, for not having a big enough dick, for being into fisting.

People are weird they get hyper critical for no reason and most of the time end up alone bitching online how it's so hard to hookup.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

• Moderators

I had a 40yo bitch on a hookup site come at me all rude the other day when I sent him a compliment... called me a "troll" among other treats. It hurt, because I'd been careful to abide by the request expressed in his profile. But then I remembered that if he's lucky, he'll live long enough to get the same treatment... and that won't even be very long.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

I had a 40yo bitch on a hookup site come at me all rude the other day when I sent him a compliment... called me a "troll" among other treats. It hurt, because I'd been careful to abide by the request expressed in his profile. But then I remembered that if he's lucky, he'll live long enough to get the same treatment... and that won't even be very long.

Fuck him man rude piece of shit

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i have been a couple of times and their reason I was not their type. i accept and just move on. only sad thing is  dont get fucked that day becuase i planned for that meeting and it did not go any were but that is okay. i have had other moments were men loved me and those who have fucked me 98% of the time tell me im a great peace of ass to fuck and want seconds 

Am 65 now and of course get turned down because of the age thing.Funny because as a boy there were lots of men who wouldn't engage in sex play because I was TOO YOUNG!That was okay because there were many who would.Life and experience will give you a thicker hide to counter the rejection that comes your way whether gay or straight,unless you a hermit its just life.Besides as you get older you may get less but enjoy it SO much MORE!:)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2