Have you ever been turned down because of something out of your control(age/race/height/etc)?

Guest letmein1

25 minutes ago, chargedodger said:

Am 65 now and of course get turned down because of the age thing.Funny because as a boy there were lots of men who wouldn't engage in sex play because I was TOO YOUNG!That was okay because there were many who would.Life and experience will give you a thicker hide to counter the rejection that comes your way whether gay or straight,unless you a hermit its just life.Besides as you get older you may get less but enjoy it SO much MORE!:)

When a younger guy turns me down, I think to myself this young man will be where I am much more quickly than he realizes, and then I smile !!  This Is one of the perks that comes with  age and experience !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 1/12/2020 at 1:15 PM, find91 said:

Been turn Down due to my height; race; looking too young thus not masculine enough, for having too big a dick, for not having a big enough dick, for being into fisting.

People are weird they get hyper critical for no reason and most of the time end up alone bitching online how it's so hard to hookup.

The only reason I would turn you down is... Oh wait I mean I would turn you over so I could eat that ass 😉

• Like 1

I've been turned down by a very hoot guy in a club...

I went home to the chat room, got invited by  a horny top...

Whent there only to get fuck by the same guy who turn me down at the club...? 

I don't understand...  

I got fuck and whent back home. 

Crazy guy...?

Been turned down bc of age, being too tight (!?), and disclosing my ud status in dating apps, is not a hit with many -still a huge stigma for some. In general, I tend to avoid guys with long shopping lists. Never got the "No this, no that" thing! 

Edited by SwineyTodd
Misspelling
  • Upvote 1

Sounds like we 'all' have been turned down at least once... or more. 

Used to make me wonder... "what's wrong with me".... for all the reasons I've read above... height? weight? age? shaved head? hairy enough? Not hairy enough? Not handsome enough? Cock too big? too small? Ass too hairy? too smooth? Uncut!? Gasp!! etc etc.

I have had many pleasant surprises over the years and met some interesting people and had some hot sex by... NOT trying to jump to conclusions. 

As an 'old man'... I  have learned that Everyone has 'their thing'. 

Social media and internet anonymity make people say hurtful things.  If not interested - just say 'no thanks man'.  And if I get that response, I've learned to think "Oh well.. their loss."... and then ... I try to NOT take it personally ... back to the "everyone has 'their thing'.  

I agree there is no need to be a prick about it tho.  And, if you blatantly lie about what your profile shows vs. what you really are - you shouldn't be surprised if someone politely says "no thanks".  Key word - politely.  Again - this internet mentality of treating one another like an IP address.

One satisfaction I do get at my age and with my life experience - from the "assholes with attitude" - is that karma is a bitch and they too shall grow older, or fatter, or uglier... cuz' it's already inside of them.

It just seems that a lot of folks are looking for that 'perfect guy that has '57' admirable attributes. LOL.  Not sure that guy exists.

Picture this.....  Lying naked on a massage table being massaged with... a blindfold on.  No clothes.  A blindfold.

Imagine someone running their hands across your body and tweaking all your 'hot spots'.  Just the way you like to be massaged and licked and stroked.  You don't see what they look like.

They suck your cock most excellently.  They slide their perfectly sized cock into your mouth.  It tastes wonderful.  You don't see what color it is....

So far, you haven't see a thing.  You've felt a lot.

Then, if you're a bottom he fucks you with the perfect sized cock... big? small? Goldilocks? (just right).  

If you're a top, you slide your hard, dripping raw cock into his hole.  Tight? loose? sloppy? Goldilocks (you're getting the point).

You have felt his touch. You have played with cock and ass. You don't know what color he is... how old he is... what he looks like... but the sex was hot.... 

Now take off the blindfold... what do you see?  How did he make you feel?

Hmmmm.

Just a different way of 'looking' at it (no pun intended)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/12/2020 at 1:15 PM, find91 said:

Been turn Down due to my height; race; looking too young thus not masculine enough, for having too big a dick, for not having a big enough dick, for being into fisting.

People are weird they get hyper critical for no reason and most of the time end up alone bitching online how it's so hard to hookup.

Seriously? WTH is the matter with the men in Montreal dude!??  I would love to measure your height, dick size and nipple hardness with my tongue... not worry about your age and get naked with you on my next trip.  Your pics are hot.... your responses to these forums are even hotter!  Woof!!

(See? there is always someone interested!!!) Cheers

• Like 1

I once saw a “men seeking men” personal ad that had a rather idealistic list of wants and concluded with “NO GREASE !!”

I sometimes think of this when I’m working on a car....

Edited by Pozlover1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest takingdeepanal

I remember when being a ginger was like being a leper. Apparently, we're "in fashion" now - but why couldn't this have been true 30 years ago?

38 minutes ago, Pozlover1 said:

I once saw a “men seeking men” personal ad that had a rather idealistic list of wants and concluded with “NO GREASE !!”

I sometimes think of this when I’m working on a car....

Now I will think about that as well.   lol

• Upvote 1

I just had another flake. He’s got Psoriasis but that’s OK. Taking 10 minutes to answer while he goes from 3 miles away to 4 miles away (several times) means he’s either rejecting me, looking for Tina or setting up an ambush. 

• Like 1