Have you ever been turned down because of something out of your control(age/race/height/etc)?

Guest letmein1

Oh yeah. 

I get turned down for being black, for being Big, for being uncut, I get turned down for being poz, for having scars... for not adhering to labels.  there are a lot that reject me.

but screw them. there are more that worship me

• Like 1

On 1/13/2020 at 6:42 PM, takingdeepanal said:

I remember when being a ginger was like being a leper. Apparently, we're "in fashion" now - but why couldn't this have been true 30 years ago?

I’ve always loved my gingers !! Nobody can fuck like a ref head - woof !!!

Guest takingdeepanal
4 hours ago, Kayne said:

Oh yeah. 

I get turned down for being black, for being Big, for being uncut, I get turned down for being poz, for having scars... for not adhering to labels.  there are a lot that reject me.

but screw them. there are more that worship me

Big poz BBC - my idea of heaven!

On 1/16/2020 at 8:24 AM, RandyCubby said:

I'm 5'6", stocky, hairy... Plenty of guys won't touch me, talk to me at the bar, but will use me later at the dirty bookstore. Even there, it was obvious that they were holding out for someone "better" but there was no one else there... and I was always willing. SO willing. (Hey, I'm a sex addict.) So they fuck my face, even my ass. BB. One guy would always sigh, roll his eyes... motion me into a dirty bookstore booth. Roll his eyes, sigh some more... as he unzipped. Then they still won't acknowledge me later. Whatever.

Screw ‘em all brother.  I’d fuck you anytime...

Edited by Qban
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm with Qban. We'll both breed your cunt.  And  I don't know but I don't wanna fuck someone who thinks I'm a poor imitation of what they might get. Fuck em. It took me a long time to figure out that there were tons of hot boys who wanted my chunky, hairy bear body.

Edited by Sfmike64
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sfmike64 said:

I'm with Qban. We'll both breed your cunt.  And  I don't know but I don't wanna fuck someone who thinks I'm a poor imitation of what they might get. Fuck em. It took me a long time to figure out that there were tons of hot boys who wanted my chunky, hairy bear body.

Amen!

• Like 1

For sure we all get turned down for things we can’t control— my height, my skin color, and my overall lack of thug like qualities. Best I can say to anyone: you’re good. Don’t focus on what they don’t like about and focus on what you like about you. Improve where you want to improve, but otherwise just live your life for you. 

easier advice on some days rather than others but it’s true 

• Like 1

Lol.  Sure.  It's all part of the game and I've done the same.  But.  I've never been cruel or nasty about.  A kiss on the check or a caress with my hand gets the point across.  I've witnessed and been on the receiving end of others that weren't so kind.  

Guest takingdeepanal
On 1/17/2020 at 3:28 PM, BlackDude said:

I get turned down all the time because of my race. Sometimes rudely. That’s why I have no sympathy with turning down other folks, no matter how much of an ass hole I am. And I always remember who turns me down, so when they get old and/or fat I can rub in in haha. But shoutout to all the great men who gave me some ass!!! 

I would NEVER turn down a black top!

Guest takingdeepanal
On 1/19/2020 at 1:45 PM, Daddyph said:

I’ve always loved my gingers !! Nobody can fuck like a ref head - woof !!!

I want you to fuck me RAW.