Have you ever been turned down because of something out of your control(age/race/height/etc)?

Guest letmein1

Guest Wrecked73

Yes..because I'm black and versatile...they never even think about the fact they could get fucked in the ass really good.  Hell, that should be the next poll or question, who out there would swap cumming in ass with me...I do you...you do me

Of course. It's not like any of us are a one size fits all. I'm older, a bottom, I am bald, I'm of Arab origin, I don't have a six pack, I'm hairy, although I have never had any complaints about my ass, lol. But still. I go to parties, not everyone is going to like me, and that is OK. I get shut down a lot because of my age and just the "you aren't my type". Oh well, we move on and the next person will have a different thought about us.

Only my age so far. I was 24 and the guy was 26, I was too young for him. I was just kind confused and let it be lol.

The most I've been turned down over is being too feminine for some guys which I get, and is by my own choice, cant blame them. 

• 1 month later...

Oh yeah, all the time. It seems that I tick all the boxes, being older at 55, Asian and small built LOL. Oh well, there is nothing I can do so I try not to dwell on it. Everyone has his own preferences and turn-ons, so I can’t force anyone to have sex with me. In any case, I think I look rather good for my age and I keep myself in shape going to the Gym 5-6 times a week, so there is nothing for me to be ahamed of.

I was turned down once because I had long hair. That was about 15 years ago. And there has been numerous times at the bathhouse. If the guy is not into you then just move on because the sex will not be good.

I had a guy once hook up with me and fucked me like I was the last pussy on earth. I followed up with him a week after and he said he wasn’t interested because I was too short. I am 5’5”. He didn’t seem to have an issue with it when he was knocking me up. Lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/26/2020 at 11:39 PM, Pozguyinchi said:

I had a guy once hook up with me and fucked me like I was the last pussy on earth. I followed up with him a week after and he said he wasn’t interested because I was too short. I am 5’5”. He didn’t seem to have an issue with it when he was knocking me up. Lol

I love a pocket gay.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:23 PM, Wrecked73 said:

Yes..because I'm black and versatile...they never even think about the fact they could get fucked in the ass really good.  Hell, that should be the next poll or question, who out there would swap cumming in ass with me...I do you...you do me

I'm not sure that helps with the hookup.  It does work to get a load in a group situation, when I get ready to leave I try to find other verse guys to fuck and offer to breed them if they will return the favor.  It works most of the time, and we both get loaded.