Do you actively look for “young, dumb and full of cum” guys?

ErosWired

Three months ago I was working with a 21-year-old Top. At one point he acted like he didn’t grasp something I had told him, and said, “I’m dumb as a box of rocks.”

I replied, “No, you’re not. You’re clever, and you’re not fooling me in any way.”

I realized he was trying to snare me into becoming a bead on his string of sugar daddies, and he had apparently learned that pretending to be dumb and feckless along with young and hung was a winning combo with older men.

Except it didn’t work on me. There were too many inconsistencies. His vocabulary, for one thing, did not come from a box of rocks. And he was too well-informed about different topics to be a gravel-brain.

When I told him he was clever, he gave me a look that was a mixture of puzzlement and irritation, but he fucked me anyway, for the last time, as it happened. The last message I had from him read:

”You’re frustrating.”

Always do what you’re best at, that’s what I say.

But was he right in thinking that a young guy is better off presenting to older men as young, dumb and full of cum?

I think he knows what he's doing.  I've always found the "young, dumb and full of cum" type sexy, and I expect a lot of others do, too.  There's really not too much of a reason to pretend to be dumb, though, because I'm also fine with simply "young and full of cum."

Not for me.

i'll take a physical hook up if that's all that is available, but my desire is always a deeper connection.  "Dumb," or worse, the pretense of 'dumb' is a complete turn off to me. i won't even hook with a guy if i perceive he is pretending to be something he is not.  i don't just want his cock and cum, i want him. 

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

i won't even hook with a guy if i perceive he is pretending to be something he is not.  i don't just want his cock and cum, i want him.

But... this was really exceptional cock... 😜

• Like 1

The young, hung and full of cum part appeals. The dumb part not so much. Great for a one-off. OK.....great for a few repeats as well 😉 But he probably won't become a regular fuckbuddy. I may like what he has between his legs but I also like something between the ears if you want to keep it interesting in the long run.

Certainly if you sense -as you state- he wants to add you to his list of sugar daddies. I haven't come across young guys who pretend to be dumb though. Those who came across as dumb turned out to be just that.

Guest CuriousDallas

I probably fall into this category but I’m not exactly dumb. I’m not quick witted but I’m not slow witted either. I guess I’m a little slow on the uptake and sometimes don’t get jokes or references and make what a friend calls my “confused” face which leads to the inevitable “dumb blonde” perception. I’m cool with people thinking I’m a little dense. I do t do it as an act for older guys...they just say and do things I don’t get. The guy I’m dating is younger and he truly is young dumb and full of cum...he plays football and struggles with his grades but he makes up for that by having a huge penis and wanting to fuck all the time. I don’t mind that he’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer and we still find stuff to talk about.

I think a lot of tops look for guys like that.  Many think that's me.  I can play that part for you if you want me to, but I'm not dumb.  It's no different than bottoms looking for big, stupid, muscle guys.  Dumb is not sexy.

If it’s going to be a one-time encounter, then the guy can be a little dense (assuming he meets the young and full of cum criteria) — after all, I can be as oblivious, dense, blind, etc. as the next guy. But he needs to have a brain that’s working pretty well if he expects to see me again.