A Three-Way Breeding Session with a 21 Year Old

Hotload84

I've been working a lot of hours lately, trying to build up some cash reserve, so I haven't been online as much as I used to be. But I wanted to tell you about last weekend when my BF Steve and I went out looking to play. We didn't really have anything specific in mind other than that we were both horny hoped we'd meet up with someone who was into multiple partners.

We went to JR’s which isn't really our favorite place - too crowded and too snooty. But the guys that go there are usually really cute. It seems to get a younger crowd than some of the other places in Dallas. We met this guy who turned out to be in town to visit SMU for orientation. He was beginning school after a three-year stint in the Army.

His name was Brian. He was kinda short - maybe 5'7" - had short dark hair, a big smile and great personality. Besides that he had a cute butt and a nice bulge in his levis. We talked a while - each bought the other a round of beer. But it's hard to talk with it so loud and besides Steve and I wanted to do more than talk - we both wanted to pump our poz cum into his ass - we figured he was still neg. Steve suggested we go outside to smoke a J. We left and went walking, sharing the weed as we went. Steve got right to the point and asked him if we could come to his hotel. He'd already told us where he was staying and it wasn't too far from there. Brian agreed - jumped at it. We got in Steve's car, drove him to his and then followed him to his hotel.

When we got in his room we all just fell onto the bed in a tangled heap. We were all over each other. He was a horny guy, feeling good and ready to play. We were out of our clothes pretty quickly. Steve and I started on Brian; I was sucking his dick and Steve was licking his balls. I swung around to a 69 position more to get out of Steve's way than because I wanted my dick sucked. Steve took the cue and moved his attention to Brian's asshole. Steve poked his tongue in there good and deep. I could see him pulling Brian onto his tongue. From the sounds he was making, Brian was obviously loving it. I moved off his dick and was licking his balls - chewing them some. I didn't want him to cum. Steve was fingering his butthole now and Brian began alternating rimming me and finger fucking me.

Steve changed position. He was ready - I could tell. His dick was aimed at Brian's butthole. Steve spit into his palm, held it out to me and I added my own. He rubbed it onto his dick and Brian's asshole and pushed in. That got Brian's attention. He raised his head and said, "Don't you want a condom?" Steve said, "Nah. This way feels so much better, dude." Brian didn't seem to like it. Steve said, "You're safe aren't you? I mean, I'm not gonna catch something fucking you, am I?" Brian said, "I'm clean. Don't worry. I always fuck safe.” Steve just grinned and said, "Cool. Then we're good to go."

Damn, I was about to shoot right then. My face was just inches away from where my boyfriend's dick was sliding in and out of this cute healthy boy. I knew Steve was getting off on knowing we were going to be infecting him. Steve pumped him long and slow for a while. I was playing with his nipples, his balls, kissing his mouth. Just keeping him good and happy while my BF was about to shoot diseased cum in him. I could tell when Steve was ready. His face got that glassy look and he tensed up. He was shooting HIV in this boy's butthole. It was all I could do not to shoot right then too.

Steve pulled out after a couple of minutes. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me or Steve - or let me have his butt first. Like I figured, he wanted to go last. So I slid my dick in. I love fucking where someone else has just fucked. It's so hot feeling another guy's cum on my dick – especially poz cum. I was so boned I didn't even last long in him. It felt too good and I was too horned up knowing we were infecting him.

After I shot inside him, we switched places. Steve and I both lay on our bellies and he fucked each of us some. He felt good inside me even though I'd just shot a load. He ended up shooting his load inside Steve. After that we fell asleep. We all slept on his bed for a while. Later on when we woke up we went for another round at it. Again Steve and I both fucked him - I went first this time. Again Brian waited until he had both our loads in him before he shot - this time he fucked his cum into me.

We exchanged phone numbers and wished him luck in SMU. When we got home we were both still horned enough over infecting him that we had to celebrate with shooting one more load each.

• Like 4

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...