female condoms for anal?

I tried them out many years ago when I was still using condoms on a regular basis. I briefly dated a girl with a latex allergy, and still had a couple left over after we broke up, so I decided they might be fun to experiment with other guys. I remember both guys being a bit weirded out by the look of them. It was like I had a bag sticking out of my asshole. I still don't know if it was intentional on his part or not, but with one of them it basically lead to him stealthing me since it was so easy for him to pull out completely and re-enter me outside of the ring. The other guy said he liked the fact that his cock didn't feel totally confined as with male condoms, but he didn't like the feeling of his cock hitting the internal ring. I kinda liked how slutty I felt while using them. I think they helped tap into my submissive feminine side. Or it might have just been the novelty of them. But I never used bought more after that, and of course nowadays I'm not really interested in condoms - male or female.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bredbiyou said:

I tried them out many years ago when I was still using condoms on a regular basis. I briefly dated a girl with a latex allergy, and still had a couple left over after we broke up, so I decided they might be fun to experiment with other guys. I remember both guys being a bit weirded out by the look of them. It was like I had a bag sticking out of my asshole. I still don't know if it was intentional on his part or not, but with one of them it basically lead to him stealthing me since it was so easy for him to pull out completely and re-enter me outside of the ring. The other guy said he liked the fact that his cock didn't feel totally confined as with male condoms, but he didn't like the feeling of his cock hitting the internal ring. I kinda liked how slutty I felt while using them. I think they helped tap into my submissive feminine side. Or it might have just been the novelty of them. But I never used bought more after that, and of course nowadays I'm not really interested in condoms - male or female.

When used anally, the inner ring I supposed to be removed 

I have tried them once in the past. Found it very difficult to get any takers. Just looked so ugly with a bread bag sticking out of my arse. However I do think it's a good halfway house. Better than condoms as you can have multiple fucks with guys fucking you one after each other.