Free weekend pass - need help

anonfuck28

Hi guys,

My fella has given me a free weekend pass to have a weekend away to myself someplace in Europe to go away and just have some me time. I'm looking for a 3 day Weekend break but want to visit some place which has lots of BB bars / clubs on offer where I can go and get loaded up and well used by as many guys as possible.

Looking for recommendations that is a short flight from the UK. Thinking Paris sounds full of BB bars and sex shops and from reading some threads of here looks like theres alot of BB goes on there but wondered if you guys had any other suggestions as I'm wanting to make the most of this weekend free pass and get loaded as much as poss

Thanks guys, appreciate any help

Guest JackEdJIZZ

if i had that choice.....it would be BERLIN as well.   Used to travel extensively for work.....and for a while was going to europe (from us) every 3-4 weeks.    Took more raw cum in Berlin than anywhere else.    

Thanks guys - Berlin is a little akward to  get to from where I am in the UK and involved connecting flights. Paris is just one fligth away which takes an hour or so and then I'm there.

Is there much BB cck to be had in paris? Is it worth considering there or should I be looking for someplace else?

Guest gwmcatcher

@anonfuck28. There’s enough in Paris 😋but it’s more scattered. I’m a few years away from living in Europe but in my time (2009-2015) both L’Impact and Club Keller were good. And of course there’s always Recon or Plant Romeo  

Let us know how it goes, please?