Fisting Training

tighthole64

nice. the inflatable will be your best friend as it stretches you open. My hole is a canyon now from so much from big toys and fisting. You will love the pleasure rush of how a hand feels in you and the mental rush of knowing you are so loose a guy's hand can fit inside your rectum. You will want more!

• Like 1

Nothing beats the feeling as when it pops and slides in it is like incredible turn on as hem move it around you and he are one . Make good eye contact after awhile he will know by your eyes what he can and can’t do . 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

He might consider a speculum.  I LOVE cranking guys slowly open....

i bought one of these as a gift for a Dom who had aspirations of opening my hole for Himself... He ended up flaking on me, so it sits in my toy drawer awaiting a Top with similar needs and desires. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i bought one of these as a gift for a Dom who had aspirations of opening my hole for Himself... He ended up flaking on me, so it sits in my toy drawer awaiting a Top with similar needs and desires. 

It's also good for piss play. If you don't mind being a human toilet ( piss not the other thing lol)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, find91 said:

It's also good for piss play. If you don't mind being a human toilet ( piss not the other thing lol)

"mind?" i pretty much crave anything that comes out of a Top that He wants to put inside of me. Piss is awesome, in some ways more than cum to me, because i absorb it and it is obvious when i urinate that my Tops piss has mixed with mine. To me, it's a type of impregnation.  Also love if a Top expresses His needs and lust through not only using me as a human toilet, but sharing me that way.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, find91 said:

the double headers are good for depth. Just remember to practice opening up your hole. There is only so much a fisting top can do

i don't want to believe this.  i have this fantasy of a relationship with a Top who has complete control over my hole and it is His sole domain to open it and mold it as He wants it? To me, putting things in my own hole is like trying to be my own Top, it's a hard hurdle for me. On the other hand, i get if one doesn't have that kind of relationship and wants to hook with Tops who want to fist, or have a gaping hole, that's an ongoing process, not a one time event... i do understand it takes time to develop a loose, fistable hole... 

18 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i don't want to believe this.  i have this fantasy of a relationship with a Top who has complete control over my hole and it is His sole domain to open it and mold it as He wants it? To me, putting things in my own hole is like trying to be my own Top, it's a hard hurdle for me. On the other hand, i get if one doesn't have that kind of relationship and wants to hook with Tops who want to fist, or have a gaping hole, that's an ongoing process, not a one time event... i do understand it takes time to develop a loose, fistable hole... 

It takes time to open a hole. Sorry but it needs to be said. a lot of guys think that a fisting top can take them from virgin to bicep deep fisting with the occasional fisting session. Like anything worth doing it takes practice. That being said if you're significant other or Master is a fisting top he still can own your ass while doing toy play on you until you can take his fist.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

nice. the inflatable will be your best friend as it stretches you open. My hole is a canyon now from so much from big toys and fisting. You will love the pleasure rush of how a hand feels in you and the mental rush of knowing you are so loose a guy's hand can fit inside your rectum. You will want more!

Horse I had mixed feelings on that.  I know there are guys that love loose sloppy holes, but Ive ALWAYS been told by guys that they love my tight ass.  I have taken a fist once, about 2 years ago, and was amazed that I took it to the wrist.  Plenty of poppers and J Lube certainly helped!

My trainer LOVES turning an ass into a cunt, and as you saw he has a nice toy box.  He sent me a picture of part of the training,  A pool que ball up my ass.  I will share it later.

Over the last year I’ve gotten into fisting.  I never thought I would like it, but I enjoy it especially as a top fister.  To my amazement I’ve become very good at top fisting.

• Like 2