Fisting Training

tighthole64

10 minutes ago, find91 said:

It takes time to open a hole. Sorry but it needs to be said. a lot of guys think that a fisting top can take them from virgin to bicep deep fisting with the occasional fisting session. Like anything worth doing it takes practice. That being said if you're significant other or Master is a fisting top he still can own your ass while doing toy play on you until you can take his fist.

Good point.  My trainer said it would take time to properly train my hole.  Hes open to how far we go.  Occasional fisting fun or totally wrecking my hole.  Personally, Im leaning for occasional fisting fun.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, find91 said:

It takes time to open a hole. Sorry but it needs to be said. a lot of guys think that a fisting top can take them from virgin to bicep deep fisting with the occasional fisting session. Like anything worth doing it takes practice. That being said if you're significant other or Master is a fisting top he still can own your ass while doing toy play on you until you can take his fist.

24 minutes ago, tighthole64 said:

Horse I had mixed feelings on that.  I know there are guys that love loose sloppy holes, but Ive ALWAYS been told by guys that they love my tight ass.  I have taken a fist once, about 2 years ago, and was amazed that I took it to the wrist.  Plenty of poppers and J Lube certainly helped!

My trainer LOVES turning an ass into a cunt, and as you saw he has a nice toy box.  He sent me a picture of part of the training,  A pool que ball up my ass.  I will share it later.

These comments seguey for me. i do get that a creating a very opened and accessible hole requires practice/training, that it's unrealistic for a bottom to think a Top can work instant magic. In the absence of an ongoing relationship with a Dom or Top who wants to train my hole, i typically will only hook with fisters who are cool with not getting in and who are into the process of opening. i'm clear that i have not taken a whole hand yet and what i want. i've also met more than a few Dom's who relish the idea of being the first to pop my cherry and make my hole Theirs. That mentality really appeals to me because it's just as much the mind fuck behind fisting as it is the actual act that draws me in.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 4BareCocks said:

Over the last year I’ve gotten into fisting.  I never thought I would like it, but I enjoy it especially as a top fister.  To my amazement I’ve become very good at top fisting.

Not the least bit surprised that you've "become very good at top fisting."  What surprises me more is total Tops or total Dom/Tops who are very good at fisting. Not knowing first hand how it feels or what the bottom is feeling, yet still being able to connect, is pretty remarkable to me.  What i wonder is how it affects you or what you are feeling as a top fister?  On an internal, emotional level, i don't make much distinction between topping with a fist or a cock. I.e., for me, it is the emotional/mental disposition behind wanting to penetrate, and for me 'possess,' another guy that is behind the act that really pulls me in.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tighthole64 said:

Horse I had mixed feelings on that.  I know there are guys that love loose sloppy holes, but Ive ALWAYS been told by guys that they love my tight ass.  I have taken a fist once, about 2 years ago, and was amazed that I took it to the wrist.  Plenty of poppers and J Lube certainly helped!

My trainer LOVES turning an ass into a cunt, and as you saw he has a nice toy box.  He sent me a picture of part of the training,  A pool que ball up my ass.  I will share it later.

Don't worry about your hole being blown out and never being tight again the rectum is a muscle that actually want's to stay tight. If you do it occasionally. Most tops would not have a clue that you've been fisted or are a fisting bottom. It takes heavy and very regular training to keep that pussy loose

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

These comments seguey for me. i do get that a creating a very opened and accessible hole requires practice/training, that it's unrealistic for a bottom to think a Top can work instant magic. In the absence of an ongoing relationship with a Dom or Top who wants to train my hole, i typically will only hook with fisters who are cool with not getting in and who are into the process of opening. i'm clear that i have not taken a whole hand yet and what i want. i've also met more than a few Dom's who relish the idea of being the first to pop my cherry and make my hole Theirs. That mentality really appeals to me because it's just as much the mind fuck behind fisting as it is the actual act that draws me in.

For me, being a bottom is as much or more about the mind fuck as it is the pure physical pleasure of my pussy being hammered by a hard thick cock. 😈😋

I have just started to experiment with fisting and I agree - patience is a good thing - else you completely ruin the experience and won't want to try again.

I had a buddy who had baseball mitts for hands - his 2 fingers to open you hole felt like a massive dildo.  He said he wanted to try and fist my hole... he ate it, poppers, ate it more, more poppers... but his hands were just to large and I didn't care for the experience.

A newer FB commented one night about how much I appeared to like ass play... he was surprised I wasn't into fisting.  I explained my first couple of experiences and he took that as a challenge.

We hung the sling, made some J-Lube up and I got into the sling and had a fresh bottle of poppers with me.

He took an hour... mouth, fingers, toys, fingers, toys, mouth and eventually .... tada.... fist.  "Just" inside and took it easy... I blew my load.  His cock was rock hard, and he gently pulled out his fist, and slide his raw cock right up inside in one push.  He LOVES an open juicy hole.  I swear he pumped his dick about 4 times and blew a massive load in my hole.   

Apparently HE enjoyed taking my fisting cherry a lot!! Grin

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

Kegel.   Kegel!!  Kegel!!!

I know many fisting bottoms.  The great ones have muscle control.  They can push my dick out of their ass when they clamp down, they can get it so tight.  And they can relax when they are ready to be filled with my fist.

Exercise.  It's a muscle.  I just fucked a FF bottom who doesn't do them...and he was no fun by comparison.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, find91 said:

This is very true. I always tell guys I view sex as the ultimate male pleasure sport and as such, like any sport, to be a great athlete you have to train, to push yourself and your limits everyday. Guys are amazed at what I am capable of taking in me but my hole is used every sinlge day by my oversize toys and it is fucked and fisted constantly as well. The payoff is being able to enjoy the high octane use like you see in fisting videos where the bottom is punch fisted into the next year and takes it like its a finger or two (i just did this in a vdeo I filmed with HungerFF and FFurryStud working me over. I am still training to take even more width (goal is double fisting, which i've only had once so far) and depth (yeah, i want my ass wrecked to the point I can enjoy a guy's full arm like a mare taking a stallion. I know it will feel amazing.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

it's about control--like dancers that can do a split because their hamstrings are so stretched out, but still walk normally. I can still milk an average size cock, though I tend to attract a lot of horsemen wanting a bottom that cab accommodate their size and take a long rough plowing. Only time this stops being true about control is at sex parties where multiple guys are using me. By the end of that i am hanging open from the heavy use. I am proud to have a hole that is commonly called an ass pussy. it takes a lot of sexual use to  get to that level. I get very turned on when i see fellow bottoms with stretched out fuk holes because i know what they went through to have a hole like that.  Being able to wake up each morning and lube up and sit down on a toy that is 12 x 8.5 like it is a finger is a huge rush. some tops are horrified a guy's hole can do that so easy while others get off on how accommodating it is and want to make it even bigger.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

Kegel.   Kegel!!  Kegel!!!

I know many fisting bottoms.  The great ones have muscle control.  They can push my dick out of their ass when they clamp down, they can get it so tight.  And they can relax when they are ready to be filled with my fist.

Exercise.  It's a muscle.  I just fucked a FF bottom who doesn't do them...and he was no fun by comparison.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking true. A lot of the fisting bottoms I fuck have amazing muscle control. they can make it tight or loose like a 10cent whore

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

it's about control--like dancers that can do a split because their hamstrings are so stretched out, but still walk normally. I can still milk an average size cock, though I tend to attract a lot of horsemen wanting a bottom that cab accommodate their size and take a long rough plowing. Only time this stops being true about control is at sex parties where multiple guys are using me. By the end of that i am hanging open from the heavy use. I am proud to have a hole that is commonly called an ass pussy. it takes a lot of sexual use to  get to that level. I get very turned on when i see fellow bottoms with stretched out fuk holes because i know what they went through to have a hole like that.  Being able to wake up each morning and lube up and sit down on a toy that is 12 x 8.5 like it is a finger is a huge rush. some tops are horrified a guy's hole can do that so easy while others get off on how accommodating it is and want to make it even bigger.

your last sentence made me hard lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, find91 said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking true. A lot of the fisting bottoms I fuck have amazing muscle control. they can make it tight or loose like a 10cent whore

@find91I really want your cock and my hand...or my cock and your hand...in one of our great bottoms.  Let's jerk the other's dick off inside that 10 cent whore!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 7/16/2019 at 12:17 PM, find91 said:

your last sentence made me hard lol

thanks. and as I say that, my video with HungerFF and FFurryStud released today showing what a beefy ass cavern I have and I am proud to be so used and open and love seeing other guys in that state because I know how much sexual use it took to get that way.

• Like 1