Getting rid of anal warts

I have what I believe to be an anal wart (possibly HPV) just outside my hole for over a month.  It hasn't grown any but hasn't shrunk either and has a white cauliflower appearance.  At first I thought it was some sort of a skin growth that appeared a day or two after some hard group fucking and never went away.  I can stop the periodic itching with hemmorhoid or cortizone creams but I haven't been able to find any over-the-counter drugs in search engines that will help it go away other than home remedies like Apple Cider Vinegar or Emuaid which have not made any difference so far.  I'm unable to get to any clinic until I travel next and can seek the privacy of a physician away from my home town.

So without going to a doctor, does anyone know how I can get rid of a genital wart myself at home?  Inquiring bottom needs to know.  I've heard that time will make it go away but also heard it can take months to years.  

Guest descartes70817

I grew something similar the year before I found out I was full blown. Since I'd been fucking a buddy who had anal warts for over a year I just assumed I had HPV too, but after I started on meds the growths just disappeared without me doing anything. 

You should see a doctor. They will probably want to do an analscopy on you (an in office procedure, no prep necessary) to biopsy any lesions they find. In rare cases they develop into anal cancer

There is a commercially available kit to freeze warts off.  Dr. Scholls Freeze Away. $25 for 7 applications.  You spray this really cold stuff on the applicator and hold the tip on the wart. Doing it 2 or 3 times won’t hurt but makes a larger wound. Disclaimer: read the directions. It still has to scab up and heal. 

• 3 weeks later...

You need see a medical provider for examination; going this alone is a really bad idea.  The warts can spread internally and externally, and several HPV strains are dangerous and need to be properly addressed.  If your warts suddenly and rapidly spread/grow, within a week your perfect pucker could be ruined for months to years trying to get the outbreak under control.  Large warts are much much harder to treat than small warts - sometimes requiring surgical removal. 

If your reservations keeping you from seeing a healthcare provider are shame or embarrassment, know genital warts are treated all the time and are extremely common.  I have multiple close friends in healthcare, and most have had some sort of HPV breakouts themselves.  My best friend treats this shit multiple times a week without even flinching. Far more embarrassing is waiting for the problem to get bad.  If the issue is financial, low cost clinics (like Planned Parenthood or sometimes community health nurses) can help too.  

Likely the provider will use an acid treatment or cryotherapy (freezing it off) and write you a script for 5% Imiquimod.  This med burns like hell (you won’t be able to bottom) but works wonders and is the best treatment to prevent further external outbreaks. If your wart is small or minor, the drug may be all that is needed to clear you up.  Pro tip - 5% Imiquimod is notorious for being one of the most randomly priced drugs ($12- $200) on the market, so shop pharmacies if insurance is an issue.  If you have an inflammatory skin condition, like psoriasis or eczema, make sure you tell your help care provider as Imiquimod may worsen your condition, and psoriasis on the butthole is a highly unpleasant thing.  Also, if you do get this script, use it EXACTLY as directed.    Definitely use a small amount and only apply 3 times a week.

If you are under 45, push to get the Gardasil-9 vaccine.  While it won’t help you with this infection - as there is no cure for HPV - it will reduce further exposure risks to different strains.  Getting a script can be difficult if you are over 27 because the CDC stops the recommendation after 26 even though the FDA has approved the vaccine until 45.  It can be an expensive vaccine (~$650 for the full 3 shots), but if you are under 27, your health insurance should pay 100%. If over 27, insurance paying is more of a crap shoot depending on where you live. For example, health insurance has to pay for the vaccine, per Nevada state law, even if the person is between 27 to 45.

I know this suck.  Anal warts are really embarrassing and demoralizing.  Keep your chin up mate, you got this but you need some help! 

Edited by renovers82