In a bathhouse how does a bottom show tops he is a bottom bitch?

I have gone to bathhouses a few times get into the shower and dry and walk around with a towel araped around me lie every one else. But I find it hard and how does a bottom show to all the men there he is a bottom bitch and wants cock? In most sexual experiences I have found men want a bottom to be shaved smooth like a female women and I do that I shave my body, pubic hair and every were between my legs and ass. but I find it myself not sure or dont know how I can without out asking or talking to them but show them that im a bottom and want to get fucked. I figure perhaps shaved pubics should be an indication but not sure as some tops also are shaved, walk around without a towel araped around me? or am i missing something to show men that im the bith that wants to get fucked. Sure I have had some times men come on to me the moment i show up I guess they figured out that im a bottom but not always and sometimes very rare.  My last visit to a bath house it was bottoms who came to me to fuck them as they said i had a nice big cock. but I said i was a bottom so I did to please them but no fun for me I could hardly even get hard. I like them wanted to get fucked, and left without even having any sex that is getting fucked.

So my question is how does a bottom show by his apparence that he is a bottom to tops and free game to get his ass full of cum??

If you rent a room at the bathhouse, it’s easy - lie on your bed with your ass up facing the door, and leave the door open. 

If you’re just wandering, wear a jockstrap so they know your fun zone is in the rear.

And don’t walk around draped in your towel. If they can’t see your ass, they’re not going to go for it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Jock strap. Towel over shoulder. 

Get a cock cage. Nothing says bottom more clearly than your cock being locked up. 

If you’re going to wrap a towel around you, depending on the size of you/the towel fold it in half so it’s shorter/covering as little as possible. Like trunk style underwear length 

• Upvote 1

I wear a jockstrap at the bathhouse and don’t bother with the towel when I’m walking around. I also usually rent a room and leave the door open while waiting ass-up on the bed. There’s a chalkboard in the bathrooms at most bathhouses and I usually write something on it like “cumdump for breeding in Rm. XXX”. I don’t know how effective that actually is though. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ErosWired said:

If you rent a room at the bathhouse, it’s easy - lie on your bed with your ass up facing the door, and leave the door open. 

If you’re just wandering, wear a jockstrap so they know your fun zone is in the rear.

And don’t walk around draped in your towel. If they can’t see your ass, they’re not going to go for it.

This is precisely the method I use and it works. I make sure my hole is well lubed so someone groping in the dark areas know I'm wet and ready. I'll kneel face down at the platform and occasionally lay in the sling. I always keep my jockstrap on and my towel over my shoulder.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, headnurse20 said:

This is precisely the method I use and it works. I make sure my hole is well lubed so someone groping in the dark areas know I'm wet and ready. I'll kneel face down at the platform and occasionally lay in the sling. I always keep my jockstrap on and my towel over my shoulder.

Agreed, I just bend over too.

Also, I am a bottom Butch, not Bitch. I dont agree that Men prefer shaved holes like a female, well majority dont. I always get fucked, sometimes can leave with 6 or 7 loads in me so maybe I am doing something right. A hole is a hole, A fuck is a fuck in the right circumstances.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
  • Like 2

Hmm, good questions. Bottoms here in Toronto will do a few things to encourage bb play. Bottoms will wave you in to their rooms, in effect inviting you for 1-in-1 play. They stick their wet asses up in the air; that's free advertising right there. In a darkroom, bottoms will be very happy to get up on a fuck horse or fuck bench to be fucked. Also, bottoms will guide a top's cock into their ass in darkrooms. Bottoms love to walk around the bathhouse completely naked. Pigs will smell out other pigs pretty fast! OINK!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Walk around naked, make sure your ass is lubed, bend over in the dark area, lay on your bed with your ass up, suck a nice cock before turning around to invite them in your ass, wear a jock or something like Pump's Access underwear, get into a sling (but don't hog it!), lean over or lay on a fuck bench so your ass is exposed, tell an interested party you want to be fucked ...

• Like 1

Just now, lovetobefucked said:

Walk around naked, make sure your ass is lubed, bend over in the dark area, lay on your bed with your ass up, suck a nice cock before turning around to invite them in your ass, wear a jock or something like Pump's Access underwear, get into a sling (but don't hog it!), lean over or lay on a fuck bench so your ass is exposed, tell an interested party you want to be fucked ...

All of this sounds like good advice!!!

• Like 1

Like others have said - jockstrap!!  works 100% of the time from my experience.  Doesn't matter that everyone else has a towel - show off what you've got to offer and your cock trapped in the pouch shows it's off limits.  The more you end up playing, the lube and cum will also be obvious on your ass cheeks too.  Please let us know how your next visit goes :)  I don't think naked works as well - especially if you have a decent size cock - it's advertising for your cock more than your ass. 

• Like 3

Wear a jock and advertise your ass-ets!  I agree with @justsexnowatl.

If you really want to push it in a busy bathhouse, I once had the staff person write in marker on my lower back, “CumDump - ALL LOADS” with a small arrow pointing at my ass. Then he made 3 hash marks on my shoulder like I had 3 loads in me  (only had 1). I then walked all over bathhouse so tops could see me. Then went to my room, ass up, door open... had 7 more loads that night!! Enjoy!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I rent a room, leave the door open and my ass exposed or I walk around naked carrying my towels just enough to hide my dick but show my bare ass.