In a bathhouse how does a bottom show tops he is a bottom bitch?

Guest FinalDL2021
On 7/16/2019 at 7:50 AM, ErosWired said:

If you rent a room at the bathhouse, it’s easy - lie on your bed with your ass up facing the door, and leave the door open. 

If you’re just wandering, wear a jockstrap so they know your fun zone is in the rear.

And don’t walk around draped in your towel. If they can’t see your ass, they’re not going to go for it.

That's exactly what I do, rent a room and put my ass in the air, sometimes I wear a jockstrap

19 hours ago, lovetobefucked said:

Walk around naked, make sure your ass is lubed, bend over in the dark area, lay on your bed with your ass up, suck a nice cock before turning around to invite them in your ass, wear a jock or something like Pump's Access underwear, get into a sling (but don't hog it!), lean over or lay on a fuck bench so your ass is exposed, tell an interested party you want to be fucked ...

top here.  I love when I finger a hole and its wet. Either from lube or cum. My fav. is feeling the hole wet with cum so I can bend you over and slide inside and add my cum to the mix. Nothing is better that a wet sloppy hole!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, bihairy said:

top here.  I love when I finger a hole and its wet. Either from lube or cum. My fav. is feeling the hole wet with cum so I can bend you over and slide inside and add my cum to the mix. Nothing is better that a wet sloppy hole!

I love providing a crummy hole for top men like you.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest Nwibottom

My local gym has a steam  room and sauna and is open 24 hours . If I need a man inside me I start off in sauna , just sit on my towel and watch the men. I’ll get up a few times to cool off. The steam room has a huge horseshoe bench so what I find that works is I’ll lube up my hole in shower and go in steam room and kneel down on bench . This puts my ass out there for any top . Most guy who are interested will brush pass me and touch my ass . I’ll turn around or moan a bit.  Then the top knows I’m in need of a breeding. Be careful though the heat of the steam room and the sex gets to you so go cool off in shower . Then cum back . 

My ass is always lubed. When I suck a guy, I'll alternate being on my knees and bending at the waist to give him a clear view of my arched back and ass. I'll bend over for a guy if he shows interest.  I'll walk around in a jeckstrap so my ass is available at all times.  I'll lie ass up and wait.  I'll hop in a sling or on a fuck bench - sometimes blindfolded... (if no one is interested, I make sure to hop out so that another bottom gets  a turn.  It's only good etiquette.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My limited experience says to also get a load before you go... showing up with fresh cum in your hole makes one feel less desperate for that first fuck and more in a mindset to relax and enjoy the game. The attitude, wet hole and hint of cum/sex smell is a winning combination. I had 3 loads i me when I went to Slammers club in Ft Lauderdale July 4th weekend. They don't rent rooms, so I just wore shorts, shoes, t-shirt and jock and walked around slowly eyeing potential top men and watching the fucking going on in public play spaces. 30 minutes in, a sexy black man walked by and rubbed my ass (shorts were unlatched so you could see the top of my jock). 2 minutes later we popped into a dark room for the first suck, fuck and breed of the night. (My 4th total). He was very pleased to find me 'pre-loaded' as he fingered my "white pussy" while I was on my knees getting him ready. He fucked me with his 8.5" while we shared poppers for about 7-8 minutes before blowing a big load in me. I left the dark play room without my t-shirt (which is becoming a tradition there) and without zipping up or fastening my shorts... instead i walked around loosely holding the front of my shorts together so they wouldn't fall down -- I think this sent a "fucked and ready for more" signal because I took another half dozen loads in short order. (Side note -- go late! No one wants to give up their load before midnight or even 2 am)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, phukhole said:

My ass is always lubed. When I suck a guy, I'll alternate being on my knees and bending at the waist to give him a clear view of my arched back and ass. I'll bend over for a guy if he shows interest.  I'll walk around in a jeckstrap so my ass is available at all times.  I'll lie ass up and wait.  I'll hop in a sling or on a fuck bench - sometimes blindfolded... (if no one is interested, I make sure to hop out so that another bottom gets  a turn.  It's only good etiquette.)

all the above!!! sometimes, a top will write "breed me" across my ass or something.... but guys generally know the second they see me that im a total cumdump.

After our eyes are connected and after some stroking his cock in my mouth. I am always sucking only for minutes when stand up and push my ass to his hands or more obviously I turned back and push my hole to his cock. 99 out of 100 tops understand it and push their cock into my hole. 

Guest CuriousDallas

I usually go to the o e Korean Spa in town rather than the gay bathhouse, it’s mostly gay or bi/str8 guys there cruising. I never cover up with a towel and walk around naked carrying my towel in my hand. I want guys to see my dick and ass and know I’m available. If I see a guy I like I make sure to get close to the, so if they want to touch my dick or ass they can. I’ll talk to guys so they know I’m approachable as well. There’s one hot tub where guys gather around this circular thing that has jets in it in the center. It’s easy to jerk each other’s dicks there, finger holes and so on. The public fucking all happens there pretty much, and for me it’s hot getting fucked by a guy that way so others can see that’s what I want and they can have their turn once the guy is done. I also like being next to or near other guys getting fucked...love hearing them beg for dick and cum. 

Another thing I forgot to mention: Hash marks.

I always take an indelible marker with me in my kit when I go to the baths, like a Sharpie. I leave it out next to the lube where the Tops can get it. After I take my first load, if the Top doesn’t do it himself, I’ll make an obvious tic mark on my ass to count the fuck I just took. As I take more, the tics line up, and I cross through each group with the fifth stroke. It quickly becomes obvious what they mean, and they signal that you’re a slut that takes cock in quantity.

One thing to note, though - even these “permanent” markers are no match for a steam room, and you may have to refresh your tics after you steam, or they’ll start to disappear.

My count last CumUnion: ||||\ ||||\ ||||. 

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

9 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I usually go to the o e Korean Spa in town rather than the gay bathhouse, it’s mostly gay or bi/str8 guys there cruising. I never cover up with a towel and walk around naked carrying my towel in my hand. I want guys to see my dick and ass and know I’m available. If I see a guy I like I make sure to get close to the, so if they want to touch my dick or ass they can. I’ll talk to guys so they know I’m approachable as well. There’s one hot tub where guys gather around this circular thing that has jets in it in the center. It’s easy to jerk each other’s dicks there, finger holes and so on. The public fucking all happens there pretty much, and for me it’s hot getting fucked by a guy that way so others can see that’s what I want and they can have their turn once the guy is done. I also like being next to or near other guys getting fucked...love hearing them beg for dick and cum. 

Hmmm ... The 2 korean spas i've been to in town highly discourage any form of sexual activity and patrol to prevent it.  Is there a 3rd one i haven't been to?

Edited by lovetobefucked

I have dumped my load in a lot of little asian pussyboys and ladyboy cumdumps who couldn't speak a drop of English. doesn't matter cause I really don't give a fuck what some whore is saying. just suck my cock, bend over and spread your legs.and it doesn't matter what language a whore speaks when my hands are wrapped around its throat choking it out of consciousness. plus when I start pissing down a fags throat they all know what to do

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

I have dumped my load in a lot of little asian pussyboys and ladyboy cumdumps who couldn't speak a drop of English. doesn't matter cause I really don't give a fuck what some whore is saying. just suck my cock, bend over and spread your legs.and it doesn't matter what language a whore speaks when my hands are wrapped around its throat choking it out of consciousness. plus when I start pissing down a fags throat they all know what to do

You deserve a nice neg boy to dump that dna into over and over whenever you need

• Like 2