In a bathhouse how does a bottom show tops he is a bottom bitch?

On 7/25/2019 at 4:54 PM, BottomsUp said:

I like to wear a jock so it frames my ass. Makes it pretty clear that way. If I get a room, I’ll leave the door open with my ass up and presented for anyone to walk by and see. I can usually get a few loads from guys passing by. Or just climb into the sling blindfolded so guys know I’m willing to let anyone drop a load inside of me.

good girl. That's exactly what I teach cumdumps to do. The blindfold sends a clear signal that you are nothing but a public use cumdumpster and not only do you not care who fucks you but you EXPECT the dirtiest, nastiest looking old trolls to dump their loads in your sloppy fuckhole. Plus even though you can't see any of them, they still get to see you while man after man take turns breeding you. Everyone knows who you are and what you are. Bathhouse slings are where a lot of pussyboys learn their true purpose in life is taking anonymous strangers loads.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

good girl. That's exactly what I teach cumdumps to do. The blindfold sends a clear signal that you are nothing but a public use cumdumpster and not only do you not care who fucks you but you EXPECT the dirtiest, nastiest looking old trolls to dump their loads in your sloppy fuckhole. Plus even though you can't see any of them, they still get to see you while man after man take turns breeding you. Everyone knows who you are and what you are. Bathhouse slings are where a lot of pussyboys learn their true purpose in life is taking anonymous strangers loads.

It’s way more exciting and hotter when I’m blindfolded and can’t see what anyone looks like. Any guy can fuck me and pump a load into me and in the sling, they can control how deep and hard their cocks go. Nothing says I’m just a hole to dump your load in like being blindfolded in a bathhouse sling.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A jockstrap is a faggot's uniform. It keeps my big dick out of site. When I wanna be used like a bitch boy, nothing is worse than dudes trying to suck my 8 inches. I need to start wearing a cock cage. Then everyone will know I'm not a real man.

On 7/27/2019 at 9:04 PM, BottomsUp said:

It’s way more exciting and hotter when I’m blindfolded and can’t see what anyone looks like. Any guy can fuck me and pump a load into me and in the sling, they can control how deep and hard their cocks go. Nothing says I’m just a hole to dump your load in like being blindfolded in a bathhouse sling.

that's what I always tell boys to do cause you're right, nothing shows everyone what a dirty slutty, fucked up faggot you are than laying in a bathhouse sling naked and blindfolded all night, taking load after load from stranger after stranger while other men watch an wait for their turn to fuck you. its a great way to show a cumdump what a worthless whore it is and that it exists to take loads. Also a wonderful way to get a cumdump knocked up and put it on display so everyone knows what a nasty whore it is.

• Like 6

On 7/30/2019 at 12:44 PM, Faggotuser said:

that's what I always tell boys to do cause you're right, nothing shows everyone what a dirty slutty, fucked up faggot you are than laying in a bathhouse sling naked and blindfolded all night, taking load after load from stranger after stranger while other men watch an wait for their turn to fuck you. its a great way to show a cumdump what a worthless whore it is and that it exists to take loads. Also a wonderful way to get a cumdump knocked up and put it on display so everyone knows what a nasty whore it is.

Whether it’s a bathhouse or a private party, I love doing this. Having guys line up to take their turn and fuck me full of their cum, using each other’s loads to lube up their anonymous cocks only makes me want more. The risk of the anonymous breeding, being blindfolded and not knowing who’s shooting inside of me only enhances the thrill!

• Like 2

I believe a true top just knows. It’s not what you wear. It’s in the eyes, and tops know it. They read bottoms like a book, even if you dont intend to be obvious. Lying face down is kinda a turn off for many tops (who wants a passive bottom?). Half the fun for tops is taking control, demonstrating their superiority. Attitude projects as strongly as any towel or jockstrap. Just be yourself.

For me it's usually been by getting a room, leaving the door "ajar" and then being face down, ass up in the air with lube and poppers on the table next to me.  Once it attracts the first one it, it's like flies - the others follow!  OINK!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/17/2019 at 1:10 PM, justsexnowatl said:

Like others have said - jockstrap!!  works 100% of the time from my experience.  Doesn't matter that everyone else has a towel - show off what you've got to offer and your cock trapped in the pouch shows it's off limits.  The more you end up playing, the lube and cum will also be obvious on your ass cheeks too.  Please let us know how your next visit goes https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png  I don't think naked works as well - especially if you have a decent size cock - it's advertising for your cock more than your ass. 

Jockstrap works everytime. A clear indicator your ass is open for business!

On 7/27/2019 at 1:01 PM, Faggotuser said:

Thank you sir for expressing how you'd treat us cumdumps and make us useful for you. This is exactly what I aspire to be and desire to be used in such a manner that befits my status as a fucktoy.

Edited by hornycumslut91
Spelling

I've only been to a bathhouse once. Went there with a guy I met online and got a room and quickly got poppered up and and horny.  I was about to leave the room looking for cocks and cum when he stopped me and said he had something to "smoke" and we passed his pipe back and forth until he could tell I was soooooo fucked up and crazy horny and fed me his cock and I said I NEEDED  more cocks and opened the door and continued to work his cock while my ass was practically hanging out into the hallway. 

If that doesn't tell people that you are looking to get fucked and bred then nothing will. Lol

Ended up getting bred twice before even leaving the room.